[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any more operating systems I need? Remix OS is basically some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
Any more operating systems I need? Remix OS is basically some botnet Android for x86 btw.
>>
Hey OP, I like my sister. I'm kinda scared, I thought this shit only happened in chinese cartoons.
>>
>>54353647
Hey anon, just ask her if she wants to make out. If she says no, act like you were joking.
>>
>>54353673
I'm a guy. Sorry, no yuru yuri shit going on here.
>>
>>54353626
Yea, get you some Debian Gnome and Parrot OS. (Parrot OS is a pentesting distro, but it looks cool.)
>>
How did u install hackintosh i want it too. I tried Yosemite Zone, Mavericks with uni beast, everything but just won't install. I tried all bootflags
>>
>>54353690
Might be too risky. She might figure out it wasn't a ruse later on.

Man, I honestly hate myself to be honest. Out of all the girls in my college I still fell in love with my own sister. It feels so fucking surreal sometimes you know.

I'm legitimately scared though, sometimes I think about confessing to her and getting this over once and for all. No joking around probing shit, just a straight up confession. But she could disown me because of it and I don't know if I could handle that.

fugg
>>
>>54353690
I did this and she still hates me
>>
>>54353748
Pick up an old Latitude off of Craigslist/ebay and use this: http://www.osxlatitude.com/
>>
>>54353748
It depends.

I needed a Mac to do a lot of the things, so I borrowed my sister's. I basically followed these tutorials. The first link was a tutorial is about installing the MBR patch. The second one had drivers for my specific laptop.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/426-el-capitan-mbr-patch/
http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com/

Hackintosh doesn't work on AMD PCs, but there is a version of Yosemete out there for AMD. Also, my Wifi driver doesn't work, but it's not a problem, since I can tether with my phone.
>>
>>54353804
kek I wish I could tease her like that. But I'd rather end this quickly.
>>
>>54353830
Oh it'll end quickly

Along with what little respect she had for you, and maybe what little respect your parents had for you as well
>>
>>54353852
>Along with what little respect she had for you, and maybe what little respect your parents had for you as well
You know that doesn't really bother me as much as missing out on a chance of spending my life with her. I'm that fucking deeply in love with her.

I could always end myself if she disowns me, I'm already somewhat depressed and whether I live or die after she disowns me won't matter much.

Point is I'm gonna have to spill the beans anon, I'm in too deep now. I'm sorry I'm such human trash.
>>
>>54353626
Plan9/9front
Redox-os
Minix
>>
>>54353892
Protip: You won't make it unless ur a 6'1 8 inches Chad
If ur a fatty or a skeleton, well, just don't do it, she already hated your gut already
>>
>>54353892
Enjoy killing yourself then. Here's what's probably going on:

You were born with a mild form of autism. Your impaired facial recognition skills prevented you from reverse imprinting on your sister. You might still be autismal, or you might have fully developed and no longer show serious symptoms, but you stil missed the boat either way. Women are infinitely less likely to have the same problem, so she probably reverse imprinted on you and harbors an uncontrollable instinct-level disgust towards the thought of any romance or sexual activities involving you and her together. The thought of making out with you, to her, is like the thought of being force fed garbage from an elephant's anus. There is nothing you can do except try and find a girl that reminds you of her enough for you to deal.
>>
>>54353892
Just wait till she's drunk sometime, derp
>>
>>54353892
Your situation turns me on. II didn't have a sister, I'd probably have an incest fetish.
>>
File: 2016-05-03-15-54-13-1301371834.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-03-15-54-13-1301371834.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>54353823
Wow thank you i will try it out when i have time. Virtual reddit gold for you my friend!
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 349x144
>>54353901
>>
>>54353967
I hear xanax + alcohol is a nice way to go.

I've never been diagnosed with autism and I've grown up with my sister in the same house. It's just one day I started feeling excessively happy around her and before I knew it I fell deeply in love with her.

Don't think this is easy for me man. I never chose to have these feelings for her. If I could make them go away I would but I can't.
>>
>not just using virtualbox for your clown operating systems
>>
>>54353977
I could never do that. I love her it's not just a crush anymore.
>>
>>54354103
You misunderstood.

You wait to confess your feelings till she's drunk and see how she responds. Haven't you ever read any incest threads on /b/?
>>
>>54354131
>taking life advice from /b/
>everything posted here is a work of fiction yadda yadda yadda
>>
File: 1444171687158.jpg (40 KB, 467x433) Image search: [Google]
1444171687158.jpg
40 KB, 467x433
>>54354067
That's a terrible way to go, and, you're on /g/ talking about how you want to fuck your sister, you definitely has autism.

if you want to kill yourself go with inert gas asphyxiation or 00 buckshot through the base of the skull. You should probably rig up the shotgun to point through your brain stem to avoid missing, though. You can still live for a little bit if you accidentally the top half of your head.

Also recommended is getting really high and jumping off a cliff, but not one that's too short. Short cliffs look very tall when you're high, so go with the highest, not any old high cliff. Go with any cliff and you won't even break an arm. 420 blaze it.
>>
>>54354184
Thanks anon, seems like sound advice. I guess I do want to fugg her naturally but getting that confession out comes first.

I might wait until Christmas or the 4th of July to confess to her. If things go bad I'll try to hold myself together and move far away else I'll just fucking end it all if the depression overwhelms me.
>>
>>54354256
What color is here hair?
What color is her eyes?
How does she smell?
How is her voice? Is it different around you and other people?
Is she tall? Is she smol?
Have you ever gotten a peak at anything?
>>
>>54354282
>What color is here hair?
black

>What color is her eyes?
brown

>How does she smell?
She mostly wears this generic girly strawberry perfume but when she doesn't she still smells "nice" though.

>How is her voice? Is it different around you and other people?
peppy and happy I guess. She does sound somewhat similar to talkative girls at a food court.

>Is she tall? Is she smol?
She's about 5'9" so she's a little tall for a girl. I'm still taller though (6'1").

>Have you ever gotten a peak at anything?
Best thing that happened was I saw her in her bra and panties by accident one day. I couldn't stop thinking about that for weeks.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.