[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright niggas I have shitty fuck Windows 10 on this new lap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: me irl.jpg (41 KB, 468x332) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
41 KB, 468x332
Alright niggas I have shitty fuck Windows 10 on this new laptop I got.

Do I use this: https://github.com/WindowsLies/BlockWindows/

to get Microsoft off my ass? It seems like these motherfuckers are unstoppable and I'm better off installing Windows 7. Thanks for your time.
>>
Install FreeBSD
>>
>>54346371
Use O&O ShutUp 10 and SpyBot Antibeacon. Both more reliable and less error-prone than a collection of shell/batch scripts.
>>
>>54346371
>to get Microsoft off my ass?
Simply not possible.

See https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Talk:Windows_10
>>
>>54346371
Get linux if your computer has drivers for it. or are you a "gamer"? if you are you might as well use w10 and dual boot linux
>>
Install Trisquel GNU+Linux
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9 KB, 360x200
>>54346425
What do these assholes want from us? I'm better off with Windows 10.
>>
>>54346475
I mean 7 fuck
>>
File: 1461126328240.jpg (59 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
1461126328240.jpg
59 KB, 848x960
>>54346371
>Windows 10
>get Microsoft off my ass
not possible
>I'm better off installing Windows 7
correct (or gnu/linux), and then run this:
http://pastebin.com/grJ59a4k
>>
>>54346511
script you posted is quite outdated, version 8 is available on github
>>
>>54346371
I wouldn't even bother doing anything on non enterprise windows 10...
on enterprise windows 10 you can do the job of 100 tools with few clicks over group policies + it allows you to block more which standard versions wouldn't regardless of your tricks.
>>
>>54346371
peerblock + microsoft block list
>>
File: fractalmounts.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fractalmounts.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
>>54346371
Microsoft is doing a very good job of covering all the bases and making sure that people can't turn off the spying features.

With each forced update, patches are put in place to prevent programs like Spybot Anti-beacon from actually blocking telemetry. Of course they allow these programs to continue existing, if only to fool the small percentage of users who implement them into thinking that running said program(s) is actually making a difference.

It won't be long before most if not all anti-telemetry programs are neutered entirely.
>>
>>54346371
Based Carmack and his glorious 1080p Screen
>>
>>54346465
>Trisquel GNU+Linux
Its actually just Linux, No GNU.
>>
>>54347365
No one cares. Install a firewall and block outbound traffic and problem solved.
>>
>>54347365
>With each forced update, patches are put in place to prevent programs like Spybot Anti-beacon from actually blocking telemetry.

You fucking pulled this shit out of your ass.
Main thing spybot anti-beacon does is adding firewall ruels and add entries in host files - what it also does is recheck every time you open it for modifications and re-apply them...
None of windows patches restored hosts of firewall rules - you just fucking pulled that shit out of your ass.... what a faggot.
>>
>>54347365
>Of course they allow these programs to continue existing, if only to fool the small percentage of users who implement them into thinking that running said program(s) is actually making a difference.
And specifically to avoid pissing off a valued Partner who pays good money to have their trial version shipped with Windows.
>>
>>54347444
>None of windows patches restored hosts of firewall rules
... and you know that because... ?
>>
>>54347398
That's wrong.
>>
>>54346425
Wow look at all that amazing proof
>That mind-numbingly stupid video of the "encrypted screenshot"
>That retarded "CheesusChrust" shit article
>Hardcoded DNS IP bullshit despite that the only hardcoded IPs are related to Windows Update and nothing to do with telemetry
>Even if they were, disabling the DNS Server service would stop it from working
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat.png (131 KB, 249x238) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat.png
131 KB, 249x238
>>54347365
Hmm, now what does that image remind me of?
>>
>>54347444
You have absolutely no idea what Windows patches are doing, as you have absolutely no way of verifying their contents. Ironic that you accused some faggot of pulling shit out of his ass and then say stuff like this.
>>
>>54350125
here's your reply
>>
>>54347444
>None of windows patches restored hosts of firewall rules
[citation needed]
>>
>>54346371
Pls uninstall
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.