[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best looking Linux distro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
What's the best looking linux distro out there /g/ents?
>>
>>54344083
anything witk kde plasma
but anything can be riced until its appealing
but if you want to stick to the default kde wins
>>
>>54344083
Anything with arc or numix theme. Now fuck off and delete this thread.
>>
>>54344666
I agree with what Satan said.
>>
>>54344083
>best looking
>distro

The looks of a distro don't depend on the distro at all. They depend on the look of the DE/WM.

You can have Debian with GNOME3/KDE5 or a tiling WM, or you could be using screen.

The whole point of linux is that you can make it look how you want it to look. If we're talking about defaults, then I think Manjaro looks the best. Too bad Manjaro is developed by morons and is based on a bleeding-edge distro so you're always on the edge of a broken system.
>>
>>54344666
>Generals
good taste anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.