[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What email provider do you use? Any recommendations, more than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sleeping.jpg (189 KB, 1700x1129) Image search: [Google]
sleeping.jpg
189 KB, 1700x1129
What email provider do you use?
Any recommendations, more than using PGP?

I was thinking to switch to mykolab, proton or host my own.
>>
Tutanota has been good to use. You can use their online service, or download the source that they make available so you can run your own mail server
>>
I use tutanota
>>
Gmail because I'm not a criminal who has something to hide.
>>
Cock for street cred
>>
Posteo
>>
>>54341479
+1 for that chukly
>>
Fastmail. I use the cheapest plan with unlimited aliases. Their imap is actually good unlike gmail.
>>
My own domain with Protonmail, because I'm not a criminal who has something to hide.
>>
Cuckli and proton
>>
All good ideas. I would also add Tutanota, which is like a German ProtonMail, with a few changes. ProtonMail is probably the best of the two, but right now you can't use a mail client or your own openpgp keys but this will be added. Right now for these two you have to use their webmail because of the encryption. I suggest making free accounts at both of these.

KolabNow is great, but it does cost money. Use your clients if you wish, and openpgp. It also has a whole groupware suite and file storage kit you get on you account and like the others is open source.
>>
>>54342365
enjoy your botnet
>>
>>54347348
>ProtonMail is probably the best of the two,
No provider in a 14-eyes SIGNIT nation is good, let alone best.
>>
My own criminal with domain, because I'm not a hide who has something to Protonmail.
>>
Vivaldi's email service, it's servers are located in Iceland.
>>
>>54342365
he who says "i don't worry cause nothing to hide" effectively says they are giving away their right to privacy and freedom.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.