[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to avoid banks in this world of ours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460980706530.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1460980706530.gif
2 MB, 320x180
I always avoided banks and other payment methods except hard cash.
Is there a service that let you have money account to send and receive money from all over the world but that is not associated with any actual bank?
tl;dr service that give you electronic card,money account but that its not a bank (lol)
For example, is Payoneer the thing I'm looking for?
>>
it's called bitcoin
>>
Its possible to avoid banks, if you're okay with doing absolutely nothing of consequence in your life.

I don't know if you are, but I'm not.
>>
Move to Somalia and become a pirate.
>>
If you're into some shady shit then consider turning cash into gold coins/bars like John Wick did when he went after the Russians and got them BTFO.
>>
>>54339678
>keeping real currency in bitcoin form for an extended period of time
it's like you want to get fucked when the speculative sheep finally bring it down
>>
Just get a credit union, Anon. They won't try to screw you over like normal banks will.
>>
>>54339476
Move to Somalia
>>
Id like to also point out, all money is actually just an iou.

I want a better system where money is removed and we work for bettering human kind as a whole. Of course it doesn't work unless everyone is on board.
>>
>>54339476

No, but not all banks are equally evil.
>>
I forgot what they called it but I remember listening to a podcast talking about alternatives to banking. Here is how it goes...

A group of people pool their money together and take turns collecting the pot.

For example, Group 1 contains person A,B,C,D,E,and F. They all draw random numbers from a hat. A=2,B=4,C=1,D=5,E=3,F=6. If they all put in $100, C gets $600 on the first paycheck. A gets the next. So on and so forth.

If some one doesnt pay they get booted from the program and the person who started the group has to pay their amount.
>>
>>54342101
>Id like to also point out, all money is actually just an iou.
except for precious metals like gold
until we get star trek replicators
>>
>>54342101

>Where money is removed
And then in order to facilitate one trade, many more are needed because we don't have an agreed upon unit of currency.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.