[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with running a Pro/Enterprise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459137410571.png (62 KB, 326x190) Image search: [Google]
1459137410571.png
62 KB, 326x190
Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with running a Pro/Enterprise version of Windows 10 with the correct Group Policy/Registry tweaks enabled, compared to say OSX, or even Windows 7/8 with the telemetry "security updates" applied (most of /g/ are probably running 7/8 like this...)

OSX is rammed full of telemetry - there is barely any options to disable this too, and automatic updates by default - yet, nobody seems to care. In fact, Apple are lauded with supplying such great service to its customers by spying on what they do in order to do this effectively.

From what I can tell, Windows 10 isn't really all that different to OSX - sure, both are ultimately cancer, but I do feel Windows 10 is getting more shit compared to OSX.
>>
>>54338582
>Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with running a Pro/Enterprise version of Windows 10 with the correct Group Policy/Registry tweaks enabled

Yeah, the fact that you had to run a Pro/Enterprise version of Windows 10 with the correct Group Policy/Registry tweaks enabled.

So much for le windows just werks meme
>>
I'd like to know more about Windows 10 and telemetry.
>>
loonix fags think they are immune

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/28/supreme-court-gives-fbi-more-hacking-power/
>>
>>54339048
why the fuck isn't this it's own thread?
fucking FBI, fucking liberal judges
>>
>>54339062
bro, i gave up making threads.
faggots just ignore the stuff that matters or is interesting to talk about anime and hillary clinton bullshit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.