[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one moves to windows 10 the right way? And should one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: hard-drive[1].jpg (105 KB, 847x473) Image search: [Google]
hard-drive[1].jpg
105 KB, 847x473
How does one moves to windows 10 the right way? And should one even leave windows 7 or not yet?

t. Windows user still on the learning.
>>
File: 1446698776476.webm (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446698776476.webm
2 MB, 1024x768
>>
>>54337447
>Install win7 and crack it
>upgrade to win10 for free
>connect win10 online so the botnet saves your computer info
>wipe hdd
>reinstall win10 and skip the key. When it connects to online it recognizes your win10 as "legit"
>>
>>54337606
Or just you know, download the Win 10 Enterprise N LTSB ISO, burn to USB, install and enjoy.
>>
>>54337618
is it 4 free?
>>
File: smug asuka slav.jpg (113 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
smug asuka slav.jpg
113 KB, 450x600
>>54337618
>Enjoy windows 10
>>
>>54337684
yes, I'll enjoy muh gaymes
>>
>>54337674
no. enterprise costs premium since its for businesses.
>>
You upgrade from Win 7/8/8.1, Windows 10 is not free, only the upgrade from Win 7/8/8.1 is free.
Meaning your 7/8/8.1 key will become a Windows 10 key and will be tied to your motherboard.

The best way of upgrading is >>54337606
>>
Step 1: Download the Windows 10 ISO image from Microsoft’s web site. Alternatively you can download the web installer from the same page and just choose to upgrade your PC, which is the easiest option.

Step 2: If you are installing on a regular PC with Windows already on it, you’ll be prompted immediately to start the upgrade process. Alternatively, you can burn it to an optical disk or create a bootable USB flash drive. Otherwise, just attach the ISO image using the virtual machine software of your choice (assuming your virtual machine already has Windows 7 or 8 installed).

Step 3: Install it mostly by clicking the Next button, making sure to choose Upgrade when prompted. If you want to clean install, follow our clean install instructions instead. And gently fuck yourself sideways with a hammer and blow your load all over your grandmas teapot then spoon feed her your shit.
>>
The trick here is: don't install Windows 10
>>
>>54338251
>OP asks how to do x
>tell him not to do it without any reason as to why
nice one
b otnet
>>
The only winning move is not to install it.
>>
>>54337447
>How does one moves to windows 10 the right way?
You don't.
>And should one even leave windows 7
Yes
>>
>>54337507
>system upgrade takes almost 2 hours
Holy fuck what is Microsoft doing?
>>
>>54337693
Gaymes you intall on it =! windows
>>
>>54340138
It's running in a VM on what looks like some ancient 1st gen Core i5 mobile with 2 GB RAM. Yeah, it's going to take awhile.
>>
>>54337447
Also still learning 2 English apparently.
>>
My computer came with windows 8.1.
I'm certain of this because I still have the brochures.
It had a nice big hd so I just left windows on it and installed linux dual boot.
I boot windows every month or two to run windows update, and noticed recently I have windows 10.
This happened all by itself, so I can't see how it could be difficult. You know, like ifyou actually wanted windows 10.
>>
>>54340170
This really doesn't excuse it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.