[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, do I have to be gay to own Apple products? Before you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: perfectly_normal.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
perfectly_normal.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Guys, do I have to be gay to own Apple products?

Before you say "wtf", I have been in the closet for 19 years, and do not plan on coming out. Yet, I want to get the new iPhone SE (perfect size!), and possibly a MacBook to replace my very aging Sony laptop, which had served me well.

If I go Apple, would that throw a shadow of suspicion upon me, making it even more difficult to hide my love for peenus?

Thanks!
>>
File: 1460214920992[1].jpg (57 KB, 508x400) Image search: [Google]
1460214920992[1].jpg
57 KB, 508x400
If you're anything like this guy you can hide it for years.

The final straw would be getting hired at Google, where they'd force you to use a MacBook, among other things.
>>
>>54330228
>too much of a faggot to come out of the closet
that's pretty gay desu senpai
>>
File: 1445939364345.jpg (109 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
1445939364345.jpg
109 KB, 500x716
>>54330228
Why hide it?

Stop bending down and accommodating the establishment.

DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!!

APPLE PRYDE 4 LYFE!!!
>>
>>54330228
>>54330228
You don't HAVE to be gay but it would really help your image if you at least sucked on phallic items every now and then.
>>
You do have to be gay, but you don't have to be openly gay.
>>
>>54330228
If you weren't already gay, you're not gonna make it
>>
>>54330228
>iPhone SE (perfect size!)
Holy fucking shit no it's not you fucking manlet baby hand piece of shit I know your baiting but fuck off
>>
>>54330268
>all that fagginess in google commercials
>he blames it on Aplel.

Seriously, google is pretty gay.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.