[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 15 seconds to come up with an alternative usage of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1200x1200
You have 15 seconds to come up with an alternative usage of this.
>>
You have 15 buzz lightyears to eat my ass
>>
>>54329098

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
>>
>>54329074
seat cushion
>>
Keeping your ears warm.
>>
>>54329074

Teapot Cosy
>>
>>54329074

poopsack
>>
>>54329074
Telling your friends that what you're wearing is not just a hipster winter hat, it's also a headset, so that they may marvel at your being a master of hipster gimmicks.
>>
Strap some piss bottles to it and scare the shit out of airport security.
>>
File: 1462138048430.jpg (255 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462138048430.jpg
255 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>54329074
crank up the bass on the equalizer and use it as a cock sock?
>>
>>54329233
>bluetooth teapot cozy
genius
>>
>>54329074
hack it to be an electroshock cap
zaps user upon push notifications
also zaps in tempo with whatever music they play
>>
VIBE
CONTROLLER

>tfw you will never get to control your vibrator with buttons on your winter hats while your friends ask what you're doing and you're pretending that you're controlling your music while holding in your pleasure moans
>>
>>54329928
playing music to your tea makes it tastier. fact
>>
>>54329943
Kek
>>
Solar panel on top of the hat/ solar panel built in.

Charge your phone while going outside
>>
oh shit this is awesome.

i deliver mail and 5% of my productivity goes towards hiding my earphones from supervisors, might get something like this and just slap a USPS patch on it.
>>
>>54329074
put under pillow to listen to music before sleep
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.