[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ approved apps. I'll start >Greenify >SD Maid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1461016003056s.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1461016003056s.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
/g/ approved apps. I'll start
>Greenify
>SD Maid
>F-Droid
>>
adaway
lightning browser
vlc (new 2.0.0 beta on android works better than mx player pro)
>>
moonlight is based
>>
Nova Launcher
>>
musical.ly
>>
>>54325675
OSMAnd best Google Maps replacement
>>
>Poweramp
>BusyBox
>>
>>54325675
>Amaze File Explorer
Best apps for exploring files
>AFWall+
A nice firewall.
>Red Moon
F.lux for Android
>Poweramp/BlackPlayer
Music Player)
>Clover, of course
For shitposting
>BlackMart
GooglePlay mirror, but every apps is accessible. Enjoy Poweramp for free
>LuckyPatcher
For patching apps when they realize you don't have license (need root).
>SuperSU
For root management.
>NewPipe
Youtube app, with less google inside
>Silence (aka SMSsecure)
For encrypted conversation
>Fing
Network tool
>NovaLauncher Pro + Flight icon pack
For vape ui
>Xposed Framework
For managing framework, like Gravity Box, or AdBlocker. Careful though, he can brick your phone during the installation. (need root)
>Xprivacy
Script installed from Xposed, run in background, and can restrain authorization on various level.
>WifiKeyboard
quite explicit
>WifiFile explorer
Same, but for files.

I think i put every name i remembered.
>>
>>54327130
>Red Moon
What's the difference between this and f.lux for android?
>>
>>54327130
>collection of nonfree software
>approved by /g/
welcome to neo /g/
>>
AutoHotKey

I don't know shit about programming, but this thing helped my ass out numerous times. Its like duct tape for nigger rigging quick solutions, whereas real programming is like welding steel but requires real know-how.
>>
gentoo
>>
>>54327308
Well most of them are FOSS
>>
Yandex
Hearthstone
Mega

>music playing apps
I thought this was /g/? Don't tell me you peasants still haven't gotten a dedicated device?
>>
>>54327540
>Hearthstone
>playing shit tier phone gaymez
>any year
>>
>>54327664
>having fun is a meme
>>
>F.lux (yes it's out)
>Chromer (could be used with Chromium too)
>Amaze is decent for a free app, but Solid and Root Explorer are also great (but paid)
>PowerAMP with a material theme/GMMP
>Terminal Emulator
>>
>>54327686
>>playing shit tier phone gaymez
>playing shit tier gaymez

Can you read? If you're going to play gaymez, at least don't play shit tier ones.
>>
>>54325675
>saving a thumbnail
>le raer pepe xddddddddddddddddddd
Get the fuck out of my board and never come back.
>>
AppOpsXposed, Amplify, Disable Service, Greenify & Powernap
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01-10-34-35.png (37 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01-10-34-35.png
37 KB, 480x854
pic related
>>
>>54327307
Red Moon is almost identical with f.lux.
Before i found it, i was running another apps, witch was closed-source, so i switched when a saw it on F-droid.
>>54327308
Sure, there is non-free software here, but i don't only choose my apps on this criteria.
And also, with AFwall+ and Xprivacy, i can restrain internet/contact/sms/files/root access to these apps.
In example, i run SwiftKey for my keyboard, but he don't have internet access. So he might want to send everything i typed online, but he can't. That's one way to end the problem.
Same for Poweramp and NovaLauncher.
The true security leak i have is with BlackMart, because he does need internet access (he even want root access for installing himself the apps, but i refused it), and i can't restrain him, because it feel to good to download every apps for free.
Also, having access to google apps without the google play software made me uninstall every google apps i had, witch was quite satisfying for my privacy habit.
I have the same conflict problem with LuckyPatcher, except i did gave the root access to this one.
Now the only things i can do is to avoiding the launch in the startup, and to end the process after i used the apps...
But anyway, in this list, the open-source apps where :
>Amaze F.E.
>AFWall+
>Red Moon
>Clover
>NewPipe
>Silence
>Fing
>WifiKeyboard

And maybe, but i'm not sure :
>SuperSU
>Xposed Framework
>Xprivacy
>>
>>54327722
>it's popular and made by blizzard that makes it le shit tier XD
Kill yourself fag
>>
File: aimp3%20logo%2001[1].png (68 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
aimp3%20logo%2001[1].png
68 KB, 400x300
AIMP
I
M
P
>>
>>54325812
>lightning browser
since the latest update this thing is GOAT
>>
>>54327930
>never mention popularity or the fact that it's made by blizzard at all

Whatever helps you sleep at night, autist.
>>
Does anyone know an app for sniffing the dns traffic on fdroid? I want to make sure no one is in my family's network because of their shit password and identifying every device connected to the Internet in the house is in impossible.
>>
>>54328908
Have you tried dSploit? I don't remember where i got it from but probably not fdroid nor it is open source
>>
>>54325675
Doze
>>
>>54325675
What's so good about greenify? I've been thinking about installing it.
>>
>>54325675
Clover
>>
>>54329362
Gives you longer battery life because poorly coded shit apps aren't constantly waking up your phone from deep sleep.
>>
Facebook
Tinder
Twitter
Snapchat
Instagram
>>
kikebook
>>
>>54329212
I believe you meant cSploit.
The name isn't identical on the Android version.
>>
>>54329393
Just go away.
>>
>>54329393
Kill yourself goy.
>>
>>54327835
>>54327307

>Red Moon displays a constant transparant overlay to dim and color the screen when the filter is on.
ie, f.lux on android actually works to cut out blue light from your screen, while red moon is the same overlay placebo shit you can find on the play store
>>
>>54325675
This is why devs migrate to ios and leave android with sub par apps, you guys pirate or want every app to be free.
>>
For dev stuff, highly recommend these.
>>AIDE - android app making
>>Droidscript - javascript app making, really well done
>>Qpython - python scripting, pretty cool

I personally use a Droidscript more than any of the other ones, and if you link the app to the computer, he made a little IDE for it. Shit is cash.
>>
>>54329508
This. Red Moon is trash, stick to f.lux/cf.lumen or if you got CM they have a built in version.
>>
>>54327130
>Blackmart

Don't do that.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.