[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A livery design For Tunisair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: logo_tunisair-11.png (15 KB, 172x172) Image search: [Google]
logo_tunisair-11.png
15 KB, 172x172
My country Tunisia, is considered more like a toddler since its government has been reconstructed from scratch. Our national airlines company Tunisair is still undeveloped. Me and a bunch of friends are willing to change some things regarding the firm. Some of which include the logo, the name, the hostess outfits and even some suggestions with the fleet. The upgrade package will be sent to the firm and will probably be accepted. We already have a logo suggestion (the sample) and we need some livery designs. any volunteers.
>>
File: 787-8_white.jpg (125 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
787-8_white.jpg
125 KB, 1024x614
You can start with a 787-8
>>
>>54321618

How is this /g/ related?

>design the logo and livery

Oh that's OK then
>>
Don't you have some kindergartens to blow up, mudslime?
>>
>>54321618
I visited Tunisia twice in 1994, great people and fascinating culture, i was invited into so many peoples homes and had tea and cake, i love Tunisia!

Hope things go better for you guys in the future!

Don't listen to the racist twat in the thread :)
>>
Salam Tunisia, the only country worth a damn in north africa. Too bad about your muslim problem. Hope you genocide them all.
>>
>>54321706
I personally evolved to learn to ignore people like "him" and start focusing more on much more important things.
>>
File: sgo.png (27 KB, 1058x727) Image search: [Google]
sgo.png
27 KB, 1058x727
I can't draw cockpits for shit
>>
File: redone.png (16 KB, 1058x727) Image search: [Google]
redone.png
16 KB, 1058x727
It's a hourglass
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.