[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox fanboys and their hate for Vivaldi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Oh the hate for Vivaldi... And in the meantime it gets more and more features while Firefox is losing more and more.

Bashing Vivaldi is the Firefox fanboy's only argument, otherwise they would have to admit that Mozilla turns the browser more and more in an almost Chrome clone.

How pathetic.

But you know, at least Firefox is Open Source. REALLY great quality criteria if the rest of the browser turns into Google inspired shit.
>>
Their is no good browser nowadays.
Actually it would be more accurate to say the web is shit nowadays and we should switch to something better.
Anyway, you shouldn't be using a proprietary software.
>>
>>54321351
Cykablyat?
>>
>>54321385
I use what offers me the features i want and where the developers do not see power users as garbage group or minority. So, Vivaldi it is. And
>>
>>54321433
... my keyboard failed :P
>>
>>54321433
>Node.js hipster vivaldi fanboy
>power user
Pick one
>>
File: IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING.png (118 KB, 1770x730) Image search: [Google]
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING.png
118 KB, 1770x730
November 2016 is going to be the final curtain, once the financial report for 2015 is released.
Then it's game over.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.