[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hei guis Few years back I did a thing called "redpage",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: redpage.png (3 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
redpage.png
3 KB, 640x480
hei guis
Few years back I did a thing called "redpage", was basically a blank html page with an input form at the top, where anything you slap into it gets inserted plaintext into the bottom of the HTML document. It'd always quickly become a clusterfuck and I had to clear the page every 5 minutes or so but it was fun as fuck. Anyone remember that? Would anyone be interested in something like that again?
>>
id rather get 15 min with ur mom
>>
>>54318607
oh
>>
Wow, I actually do. That's been a long time anon. Theres that other older website where it has a huge map where you can write or draw whatever. Good memories man.
>>
>>54318627
i was expecting a better comeback

fug
>>
>>54318657
It's been a while.
>>
>>54318687
That it has. I don't even browse much anymore just hopped back on because I was bored.
>>
I remember a similar thing called (i think) the public 404.
>>
>>54318732
Same, it feels like it's not the same as it used to be. Or maybe we just got tired of seeing the same shit daily. Remember when lolicon used to wish everyone a nice day every night?
>>
>>54318817
Yeah I do. I think it's just we all got older. Now newer people are here doing their own shit posting. Coupled with the same shitty memes. Haven't seen any woodscrews been mentioned lately. /g/ has always been mixed with good and bad content.
>>
>>54318914
oh man what was it, 3.7?
>>
>>54318918
It was 1.7 lol.
Seems like gee has gotten more consumerish than before. Not that it was much better then. Remember when guys would host their own ftp servers for people to fuck around on? That was fun.
>>
>>54318953
I do. I did that a lil bit but someone kept deleting shit and I couldn't be bothered to set up privileges.
>>
>>54318965
Oh nice. CS major?
>>
>>54318553
what's the fucking point
you can literally just add script tags and fuck it up
you would need some kind of blacklist, but the ways you can input <script> are too extensive
>>
>hei guis

I'm a TUI.
>>
>>54319023
No I was like 14 at the time I was doin' redpage. I just dick around with computers in my free time.
>>
>>54319074
>you can literally just add script tags and fuck it up
That's the fun of the whole thing, it's wild. People throwing shit around, people fucking over the whole thing by making a tab that doesn't close, people spamming goatse and shit like that. It's all good fun.
>>
>>54319112
sounds like fun op, please post again if you make it
>>
>>54319355
I lost all the original files sadly, but it was pretty simple. It'd just be effort getting it all running though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.