[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do i get rid of this shitty banner /g? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: damnu wikipedia.jpg (182 KB, 1573x371) Image search: [Google]
damnu wikipedia.jpg
182 KB, 1573x371
How the fuck do i get rid of this shitty banner /g?

It's driving me crazy everytime I enter wikipedia because I cant find the exact element to block it with the adblock plus extension of Firefox.

Help?
>>
>>54318100
bump
>>
>>54318100
OP here, solved it.

Turns out it has to do with cookies, if you close both ads with the x button, they dissappear for good. This only works if you dont clean the website cookies once you close firefox.

Just in case anyone wants to know.
>>
ublock origin has element hiding, which should be something you always have available as you browse the web
>>
>>54318232
>>54318268
don't even need ublock to do it
right click inspect element
grab the element ID, make a new CSS, display: none
>>
>>54318100
>How the fuck do i get rid of this shitty banner /g?
There's an X button
>>
>>54318305
It reappears if you close the browser window and have the 'clear cookies when closed' function activated.
>>
>>54318277
>make a new CSS, display: none

I dont know how to do this.
>>
>>54318100
>adblock plus
Top fucking cuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.