[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grandpa, what was Windows like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Grandpa, what was Windows like?
>>
Like a big fat cock up your ass.
>>
>>54316618
RUDE
>>
>>54316608
Who is this semen demon?
>>
File: 1460247558286.jpg (23 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
1460247558286.jpg
23 KB, 336x330
>>54316855
>>
SHIT THE FUCK UO YOU LITTLER BRAT BE QUIET TILL YOUR USELESS SLUT OF A MOM COMES HOME
>>
>>54316608
My dick twitches oddly while looking at that picture.
>>
>>54316608
Semen demon?
>>
>>54316608
Sauce?
>>
>>54316855
>>54317033
>>54317054
>>54317067
When did /tv/ get here?
>>
GET OFF MY LAWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
how thoroughly garbage. this is the kind of activity that supplants good, true sex for these people. these are the hellholes people just pass out and die in. it's a very fitting fate for the pedos, they engage in degenerate filthy behavior instead of having nice good sex and procreating. here's to hoping STDs get them. cause that's what it was made for. made to weed out the undesirables. the unfit for society. the unwanted. the people that well-adjusted individuals scoff at. make fun of. because they're the fucking losers of history. they're the dead-end that no one will remember. good fucking riddance never attend a pedo's funeral or buy any products that might benefit STD research because faggots like these need to get put down, stat.
>>
>>54316608

a kid that young wouldn't ask that kind of question
>>
File: 1458358850948.jpg (183 KB, 801x603) Image search: [Google]
1458358850948.jpg
183 KB, 801x603
>>54316608
>>
PEDOS GET OUT
>>
>>54316608
Well son in the beginning it was ok. Lots of good features for business during a competitive early market for that kind of stuff.
But then it got popular.

You see son, popularity of a product goes to a company's head, and they get to worryin' more about making more money than actually making their product better.
Eventually Microsoft cared so much about making money they collected and sold all of the user's use data to everyone with a spare penny to spend.

And that's why they wont let me have pictures like yours in here, son.
Write me a letter some time!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.