[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you use your phone's emojis? Also, does any phone actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: 2014-08-28-beartato-newphone.png (100 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-28-beartato-newphone.png
100 KB, 800x1067
Do you use your phone's emojis?

Also, does any phone actually come bundled with more emojis than others?
>>
>>54316303
>>
>using emojis
ahahano
>>
>tfw you don't even know what an emoji is

I don't understand kids these days and their words.
>>
>>54316349
I'm sure I'm older than you are and I know what a goddamn emoji is -- know enough that they're fucking retarded and to never use them.
>>
>>54316303
>does any phone actually come bundled with more emojis than others
they're part of blocks in unicode now, so it's just about whether or not your phone renders them as intended, but yes, some natively support rendering more than others do

and yes, i send hundreds of to my cute asian gf every day. it's fun.
>>
>>54316318
I'm assuming you tried to reply with emojis and they got censored.
>>
>>54316387
>cute asian gf
>cute
>asian
>gf
Lies. All lies.
>>
>>54316395
when did they start getting censored?
>>
>>54316427
I think it was about the same time moot re/added the other boards: /pol, /sci/, /vg/, /mlp/, /etc/
He also removed unicode tricks like the one which reversed the order of characters in a string and the ZALGO thing.

Now we instead have the senpai and desu filters. But these were added fairly recent.
>>
>>54316303
>Do you use your phone's emojis?
yes. if i had to use an iPhone though, no.
iPhone emojis are literal shit. this is the only time where i praise google's material design.
>>
>>54316479

I use the black moon face on iphone followed by the word "nigger", occasionally, it is the only useful one I have found to date
>>
>>54316476
At least we still have blank posting.
>>
No. If I ever use an emoticon (that's what they're called, don't know why (white) Twitter people want to appropriate a japanese word), I would shoot myself.

You should shoot yourself. We should enforce youth genocide.
>>
>>
I use the baby face all the time, I don't know why I find it so humorous, but I just do.
>>
Yeah. I send very short text messages and often append emojis to the end of each text so people don't think I'm being cold.
>>
>>54316303
emojis and emoticons are pure cancer. Even exclamation marks are pushing it.
>>
>>54316890
I had an English professor that said that we're born with a limit of 500 exclamation points to use throughout our life. You use up a majority as a child and then you have to ration them afterward.
>>
>>54316933
thanks! [ 260 remaining ]

Filipinos abuse this alot and asian woman. I hate them.
>>
>>54316349
emojis were created in 90s
>>
>>54316933
What?
That's stupid!
Like, a teacher said that?
What the fuck is he thinking?!!?!
>>
>>54316349
steve blowjobs was too cool for emotes so he renamed them emojis and all the ifags said "WOW, REVOLUTONARY, LAGDROID AND WINBLOWS USERS ARE GONNA COPY THIS PROBABLY"
>>
>>54319261
are you retarded?
emoji* were created by japanese carriers originally, then merged into unciode so everyone could access every emoji

you still shouldn't use them though, they are nigger hieroglyphics
>>
Do you guys not?
>>
test
>>
>emoji
>>
I think I frequently use middle finger, turd and ok emoji symbols
>>
i like those racist emojis
>>
Hell ye homie
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.