[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZeroNet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: ZeroNet.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ZeroNet.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Open, free and uncensorable websites,
using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network: https://zeronet.io/

1. Have you heard of it?
2. Have you tried it?
3. What do you think about it?
>>
I start.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Nice idea, the future of internet probably is in this direction.
>>
1. No
2. No
3. Is it better/as good as freenet?
>>
It uses bitcoin so it's doomed to fail.
>>
>>54308001
1. Yes
2. No
3. Nice concept.
>>
>>54308304
I don't know. For me freenet was not working and it does...
>>
>>54308432
Why?
(It does not use bitcoin just its cryptography.)
>>
Ya im using it right now. Things a beast since it cant be taken down or it has any centralized source for things. Hopefully it develops to the point where websites that host magnet link/torrents get deprecated
>>
What the cuck does "Bitcoin cryptography" mean
>>
>>54308001
1. Poo
2. In
3. The Loo
>>
Nothing but pedonets
>>
it doesn't fix number one reason people would use it
>>
>>54308001
1. No
2. No
3. No one will use it because why would they? Only Pirates and Paedophiles care about websites getting taken down. Also it will royally fuck people because the law doesn't bust people for merely visiting websites that contain illegal warez and shit, this ZeroNet would now make every user who viewed that web page a host of that page which will get you busted.
>>
>>54308001
>using bitcoin
stopped reading there
>>
>>54309867
>every user who viewed that web page a host of that page

how tho
>>
In before honeypot
>>
What's worse is that they use Electron LOL.
>>
>>54309908
Well if it works off of the BitTorrent network then presumably every page viewer also becomes a seeder and are now providing the illegal content to others.
>>
>>54309777
trips of truth
>>
>let's downloadand seed every website you ever visit
What
Isn't this just freenet but without the anonymity
>>
>To register a Dot-Bit domain with a graphical interface (which you probably want), you first need to download Namecoin-Qt and obtain some NMC (the digital currency which runs Dot-Bit).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>54309939
LOL JHAJAJAJ
>>
>>54308001
I used to have a .bit but then I stopped giving a shit, it expired, and now somebody registered the domain and pointed it towards white power propaganda.

NameCoin won't succeed because it's too easy to snatch and hog domains. They're also much too cheap.
>>
Fuck off with your pedophile bullshit
>>
>>54309777
>>54309867
>>54310977
Seriously, you claim privacy, anonymity and freedom of speech are interesting only for pedos and pirates?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.