[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Android app ideas for training experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454086689190.jpg (600 KB, 1484x2158) Image search: [Google]
1454086689190.jpg
600 KB, 1484x2158
I recently started learning Java in IntelliJ in order to switch to Android Studio and build some apps as an Android developer.

But then I realized that I have no idea what I want to make (except for small things not worth to put into portfolio) so in order to build some portfolio I want to set up a target I could crave for and learn shit to make shit. You know, practice and learn things.

Any ideas what should I invest my time in while I study, work and learn Java/Android to become a dev in the next 2 years I want to put into this?

I'm 24 years old so it's either go for IT now or never for me.
>>
Also, should I learn GIT or something for version control? I heard companies nowadays require that.
>>
>>54306554
If you need spoonfeeding now you're going to be a terrible developer.

Just kill yourself.
>>
>>54306595
I just need ideas for training so I don't put myself into too hard project for my skillset and get stuck and drop it when I invested time into that shit.

I'm not asking for spoonfeeding me with ideas to make cash off it.
>>
>>54306636
I heard somewhere that books on programming often have projects you create with sample code

seriously if that's not good enough for you why can't you think of something yourself? can you even try?
>>
Make a Tetris clone. That should be easy enough for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.