[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you destroy a billion dollar company in under 18 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: marissa-mayer-flickr-event.jpg (86 KB, 655x500) Image search: [Google]
marissa-mayer-flickr-event.jpg
86 KB, 655x500
>tfw you destroy a billion dollar company in under 18 months

Why is she so great bros?
>>
>>54302079
Because she destroyed a billion dollar company in under 18 months
>>
I'd destroy her 2bh.

And yahoo was dying anyway, she can jet with her golden parachute.
>>
>>54302079
I'm really amazed how Yahoo is still standing, they have made all the bad decisions since its inception and yet they're still here( probably something to do with being the most popular search engine in America ), they even made Mark Cuban a billionaire in the process.
>>
So what does yahoo even do?
I think the last time I heard someone say the name was middle school when a few plebs used yahoo messager instead of MSN
>>
File: marissa.jpg (30 KB, 675x482) Image search: [Google]
marissa.jpg
30 KB, 675x482
>be a cute aryan tech waifu
>get control of massive tech empire
>"lol what am i even doing, we need moar feminism and php :^)"
>everything is destroyed
>the board wants you gone
>they pay you $55 million dollars for your troubles to get you to leave

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-0429-tn-marissa-mayer-severance-20160429-story.html
>Yahoo's Marissa Mayer to get $55 million in severance pay

this woman has literally won at life. she is literal GOAT of all CEOs.
>>
>>54302079
If there was ever a tech company that needs its entire management to be replaced by Indians its Yahoo
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/24/yahoo-starboard-value-board-fired-financial-performance
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSujceZDmg
>>
>>54302152

Panjeet pls

Keep your filthy hands away from Marissa's pure clean goddess waifu hands
>>
>>54302079
>>tfw you destroy a billion dollar company in under 18 months
>Why is she so great bros?
She wasn't great, but Yahoo's downfall was in no way her fault. Yahoo was going to die and be sold off regardless of who was at the helm of that ship.
>>
>>54302079
They screwed up when they killed their java game applets. Yahoo Spades was the shit. ;_;
>>
Damn , I remember having a thread about it in 2012. Most of us didn't believe she'd last more than two years , since they were changing CEOs like socks. 4 whole years, not bad by yahoo standards.
>>
>>54302207

I did just look that up now since I was completely lying in the OP because 18 months sounds better. Her record is actually pretty amazing but she's a fun meme regardless.
>>
Yahoo used to be the best news aggregator on the internet back in the day (like 10ish years ago).

Really well organized and caught just about everything. It's all I used back when I was speaking extemp in high school.

Shit's fucked now.
>>
She was sent in to destroy Yahoo so Google could acquire it at a discount.
>>
>>54302079
I'd destroy her yahoo
>>
>>54302163
>this is your boss now

> fastforward 2 months

>"can i get a raise el cheffe?"

>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>54302247
gb2 /b/ you have nothing to say in this thread so get out
>>
>>54302079
So what happens to my email account if they finally shut down? How do I transfer things over if they are linked to it so on?
>>
>>54302242
they seem to lean a little to the right today and aren't crazy like fox news or breitbart
>>
>>54302163
Marissa is my autismfu :3
>>
>>54302139
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
File: marissa-mayer.jpg (384 KB, 1500x2249) Image search: [Google]
marissa-mayer.jpg
384 KB, 1500x2249
need more pics in here
>>
>>54302287

I'm not even talking about that. Back then you could click on, for example:

>News>International>Middle East>Iran
>News>International>Latin America>Brazil
>News>National>Economy

And it would bring you to a page with links to every news article from every reputable source on the topic. New York Times, Christian Science Monitor, BBC, AP wire feeds, Time Magazine. You name it.

It probably didn't mean shit to the average person, but for what I was using it for it was an absolute Godsend.
>>
>>54302247
This
>>
>>54302329
yea I agree, used yahoo all the time for news back then
>>
>>54302322

she is literally the perfect waifu

i bet office smells like lavender and peach and she sips warm cocoa from a mug while sitting on a beanbag and looking at the yahoo stock price collapse in real time
>>
>>54302401
god you guys are so fucking weird. Why do i keep coming here
>>
>>54302795
>imblying the edge hasn't been dulled to shit now by all the normies
>>
>>54302287
They lean to the right about as much as gawker huffpo and salon lean to the right
>>
Why the fuck didn't Yahoo spend it's final sheckles aquiring shit? A few billion on shitty apps maybe more but if one of those made big Yahoo could have a chance.

Ps Yahoo chatrooms and the pool room was amazing
>>
>>54302079
i wish i was teabagging her shiny forehead
>>
>>54302079
Because she played funny character in Friends
>>
Yahoo was going down anyway, who cares.
>>
rip yahoo answers
rip yahoo search
rip tumblr
>>
>>54302171
>She wasn't great, but Yahoo's downfall was in no way her fault.

Whatever you say bro.

She's totally incompetent.

That's what they get for being dumb enough to hire a woman in a leadership position.
>>
>>54302401
She looks mentally retarded. I guess that's hot if you're into that kind of thing.
>>
>>54303350
I think one of her eyes looks off slightly to the side, but she's pretty cute other than that. No reason to pretend she isn't.
>>
How the fuck did they fail when they had yahoo chat rooms and yahoo answers?
>>
She's not fired you idiots. It's just in her contract if she IS to get terminated without cause if they ever finally sell themselves, she gets 55million in severance.
>>54303234
They own shares in alibaba worth about the same as yahoo itself lawl.
>>
>>54303401
Let's be honest here, how much did you use any of those in past few years?
>>
File: retarded.jpg (53 KB, 804x603) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
53 KB, 804x603
>>54303388
She looks like a complete retard.
>>
>>54302163
What the fuck
>>
Yahoo is more popular than Google in Japan.
Why is Japan always so backwards with everything?
>>
>>54303550
Most stores in japan only take cash.

The whole fucking country is insane.
>>
>>54303317
>yahoo answers
that shit was pretty funny some times
>>
File: 12074241364l.jpg (10 KB, 477x249) Image search: [Google]
12074241364l.jpg
10 KB, 477x249
:^)

>employing a modern woman in her 30's as a CEO

what the fuck could possibly go wrong?

If you guys ever visited /b/ and /r9k/ you would know how severe the brain damage is in these used women
>>
>>54302123
Japan.
>>54302131
They own tumblr, and still are somewhat big in japan.
>>
File: 1441141439602.jpg (599 KB, 1043x892) Image search: [Google]
1441141439602.jpg
599 KB, 1043x892
>>54302401
>>54302795
i want to be marissa's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her marissa blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo marissa blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her marissa hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her marissa hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her marissa face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>54303598
I can't see the picture
>>
isnt she jewish
>>
>>54302247

>destroy her yahoahohaohoahhoahohaohoa
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.