[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of going all in with Microsoft: Outlook.com for em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: microsoft-evil.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-evil.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
Thinking of going all in with Microsoft:

Outlook.com for email. Onedrive for docs, files, and photos. Windows 10 with MS account, Cortana, Edge, everything.

Am I fucking insane??
>>
>>54299590
yes, pajeet you are but who cares as long as you get paid to shitpost, right?
>>
>>54299590
No, Sanjeet, not at all.

There's nothing wrong with being a cuck, my man.
>>
I recently switched to Outlook/10/phone/onedrive.
The main problems are you're only going to get 5gb onedrive storage, and using a Google account @outlook is a problem, since you have to sign out of everything and all. I kinda wanna reset my pc and phone to use my main newer outlook account though..
>>
>>54299636
I am lilly white.

>>54299645
well, i have an existing outlook/onedrive account and saved my 15 gigs, so no problems there.
>>
>>54299590
I can see the attraction of such a thing - everything in one place.

I have so many fucking accounts dotted around that I need to delete.

But at the same time, you will be cucked by Microsoft.

If you prefer their services, use them, but the whole sharing shit? Just manage that yourself. Get a fucking USB drive instead of Onedrive. Fuck the cloud.
>>
>>54299590
Cool sales pitch, prajeet. +1 for mentioning Onedrive
>>
>>54299686
Windows 10 is what is driving this. Everything in one place, reminders and notifications across devices, etc...

But, Microsoft tends to half ass all their consumer products. May get it right eventually, but they always cock it up to start.

I use a usb and a cloud option. Can't hurt to have both.
>>
>>54299736
I'm still with 7 and one of the reasons is it doesn't self-shill. It's just an OS.

Sure, the interface is a bit clunky compared to modern day equivalents but it's consistent and not in your face.

That's what I like about Aero Glass, actually: it's not garish. Literally, you can see through it.
>>
>>54299590
yes, because gmail + google drive + andoid + ok google are better than ms' copycats
>>
I dont like how Microsoft constantly introduces shitty products and then back peddles away from it.

Dont those fags have any foresight?

GFWL. Two text editors. Always on drm. Free space for OneDrive. Unlimited space for email. Email with your own domain. A bunch of email clients.

Meanwhile it's core products like paint and media player dont improve at all. In fact, theyd rather put them behind a pay wall. Yeah, why dont they just trample over our privacy while they are at it. Features? Who needs them. We have the paywall which will sell itself.
>>
>>54299952
outlook.com is miles better than fucking gmail.
>>
>>54299674
>I am lilly white.

Fucking kill yourself, you sand nigger loving terrorist piece of shit
>>
>>54299997
what the fuck did you just say you little shit? gmail has the best online client.
>>
>>54300031
Outlook is better.
>>
>>54300031
>best online client
lol what the fuck is this even supposed to mean??
>>
File: 1451950578924.png (372 KB, 545x626) Image search: [Google]
1451950578924.png
372 KB, 545x626
>>54300031
>uses webclients

Isnt it past your bedtime, /v/?
>>
>>54300493
She beats akarin in terms of cuteness any day
>>
I did this 2 years ago and it's been excellent.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.