[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google Music or Spotify? idgaf about the botnet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
File: 1459455018934.png (436 KB, 500x535) Image search: [Google]
1459455018934.png
436 KB, 500x535
Google Music or Spotify?

idgaf about the botnet
>>
Spotify
>>
Why not both? Use Google Music to host your own files and use Spotify for streaming shit you don't have.
>>
>>54295181
Spotify

As a student I only pay 5 dollerinos
>>
File: 1451948529856.gif (2 MB, 490x560) Image search: [Google]
1451948529856.gif
2 MB, 490x560
>>54295181
>spack
>star wars
>>
tidal
>>
>>54295181
Google Play Music has the larger library, iirc
>>
>>54295181
kat.cr
>>
>>54295860
nerd
>>
spotify and pandora
>>
Spotify
>>
>>54295445
>>54295445
>>54295445
+そ う だ ね
>>
I wish I could have Spotify's interface with Apple Music's selection.
>>
Kat.cr and upload to Google Play Music
>>
>>54295181
Rutracker
>>
why would you want to pay a monthly subscribtion for a music streaming service?
unless you listen to dozens of different artists and albums daily that shit doesnt seems to be worth it
>>
>>54295181
Spotify is quickly becoming like MySpace. Apple Music is the new and better thing.
>>
>>54297742
>Applel Music
>90% abandon rate
lmao
>>
Google Music = No Tay Tay.

Fuck Google Music.

(plus.....botnet)
>>
>>54295181
those tits tho

im surprised no one's commented on them before
>>
>>54299195
>those tits tho
The thing with tits is prominence, rather than size. Huge boobs that are covered and disguised are less interesting than a pair of thrusting AAs.
>>
File: 019.jpg (221 KB, 677x1000) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
221 KB, 677x1000
>>54299195

you must be blind to potato face

up your standards, plebe

and also, choose Tidal
>>
both
>>
>>54297689
>listen to dozens of different artists and albums daily

Isn't this how people listen to music? Like putting your library on shuffle.
>>
Buy Spotify from eBay, confirmed legit
>>
>>54295181
pleer.com. all free and you can upload quickly for others, then come back anytime to listen for more. i would choose spotify for paid though.
>>
>>54295181
pic is kek, and women irl
>>
I personally would say google play music since they also give you a youtube red membership and let you listen to youtube videos in the background(on mobile duh) so you get all the music on Google play music + all the shit that is in youtube.
>>
>>54295445
This. Listening to saved playlists offline is pretty comfy.
>>
>>54295181
>idgaf about the botnet
Your best course of action would be to kill yourself.
>>
>>54295181
P-Pandora?
>>
>>54302333
Why would anyone care about their music listening activity being logged?

>>54302457
Do they still exist?
>>
Slsk and Google music you fuck
>>
>>54296133
lol
>>
>>54297689
That's actually what I and some people I know do, so streaming is ideal until I get around to downloading and organizing the 50gb+ I would need to go fully local.
>>
>>54298953
>90% abandon rate
Where did you find this information?
>>
>>54302847
How else do people listen to music? The fuck.
>>
>>54302880
Well I have one friend who listens to all of maybe 8 albums and never leaves that zone of contention. The boomers I know either do the same or only listen to popular radio shit.
>>
>Google or Spotify
>Not hosting an mpd server on a computer and connecting to that on any device you own
>>
The Pirate Bay
>>
>>54295181
google music
>>
>>54295181
>paying monthly so you can loan stuff that is free
>>
>>54299195
they look small even after that push up/padded bra

i'd rather fuck a boy desu, at least i'd have fun with his clitty
>>
>>54296951
>upload to Google Play Music
How do u upload?
>>
>>54295181
>headphones
>nzbget
>emby
>>
>>54303441
google.com
>>
File: CgEm5rOWQAAbeNc.jpg (28 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
CgEm5rOWQAAbeNc.jpg
28 KB, 525x350
Hm, so music is *theoretically* free when you torrent it, but I live in a country (germany yes) where you torrent 1 song and get raped in the ass by a lawyer already, so I have to buy a VPN.
But most VPNs are over the 5€ per month I pay for spotify, so it doesn't really seem worth it, considering spotify syncs perfectly to all devices but torrented music I have to sync and backup etc. manually.
>>
Aamzon music is nice tbqhf
I use it and it has nice playlists
>>
>>54295181
google music. pay 0$. and besides if you use all access you'd have a wider music collection. also vk.com and save music from torrent trackers to your HD/cloud HD
>>
>>54303647
use a cheap vpn (i suggest prostoVPN, 1$/mo, has a lot of servers and features)
>>
>>54299195
Yeah I mean honestly who gives a fuck if this cunt doesn't know star trek from her own asshole, I'd cum all over those titties and not feel bad about it.
>>
>>54303647
For one, you don't have to torrent all the time, even if you listen exclusively to new shit, there are usually months between releases, so it's not like you have to pay every month for VPN. Also there are FTP options, usually slower than torrents but 100% safe.

> sync and backup
iTunes does it and I bet any other decent player too.

Now the elephant in the room is the premise that there is a huge risk with torrents in the first place, It's not like you're seeding terabytes. I am from Germany too and got about 200GB of music alone, everybody I know torrents too, never heard of any problems. All without VPN in the period of ten years. Stop buying into the fear propaganda and start torrenting, Hans.
>>
R-a-d.io is free and has everything I need
>>
>>54302333
Look at this pedo trying to hide his illegal shit.
>>
>>54303702
well I used to buy uploaded.to accounts with paysafecards (lol) from time to time to download TV shows and animu which is pretty nice

but I don't really have a music preference, I often just get music ideas from movies or shows I watch.
I'm not really on the "hunt" for new music, but rather just add something to spotify when I come across it.

>Außerdem kenne ich genau 2 Leute die Torrents benutzen und beide haben schon ne Abmahnung bekommen, mein Freund ._.
>>
Google Red includes google music. So ad free YouTube, whatever other features that includes plus their music library. Pretty sure it's the same price as Spotify.
>>
>>54303729
>buy uploaded.to accounts with paysafecards
For something like music I didn't even mind the slow ass uploaded.to speed, although always used torrents for movies and animu. Lately even for recently released stuff, which I was too paranoid to do before.

I guess Spotify has it's upsides with the way you listen to music but it just sounds so wasteful. 60 bucks a year, 120 in two, it's not a huge deal but you're forced to keep paying without ever owning it. Extra bad because we get cucked to pay Pauschalabgabe for our storage already.

>2 Leute die Torrents benutzen und beide haben schon ne Abmahnung bekommen
This sure sucks but explains your attitude towards torrents. Though are these recent cases or something from a while ago? The industry efforts seemed to peak in 2010 or so while the courts don't bend backwards as much these days.

Stuff like
http://www.anwalt.de/rechtstipps/der-wind-dreht-sich-bei-filesharing-abmahnungen_041449.html
for example.
>>
>>54303840
It's only not worth it if your time has no value.

Spotify just makes it way easier to get music than torrents and you always know it's a good quality rip directly from the source (320kbps).
>>
Both are garbage. Download music and use foobar. Fuck that bloatware.
>>
>>54303869
>It's only not worth it if your time has no value.
Yeah, this is pretty much it. If I couldn't easily spend 5$ per month, I wouldn't do it, but as of right now, it's not really a problem.

The 5 additional $ per month in my wallet don't get me anything, whereas Spotify gives me more time (to shitpost)
>>
128gb microsd card. Pays for itself in under a year, doesn't eat up your data, you don't lose all your music in 5 years when the streaming fad dies and maybe only like one major service still exists. I don't get why anyone /g/ would want to stream. Could always use plex tho if you really hated local storage on your phone though.
>>
>>54302686
Sure they do, but they still won't let me access a nice sortable list of my likes, which is bullshit. They don't have a desktop app either.
>>
>>54297689
Because i listen to different artists and albums daily.
>>
>>54302333
Like i do more illegal shit then most for anyone to care...
>>
>>54302931
>Implying i want to download 50GB's of music while still not being able to find new artists.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.