[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/g/ mouse >join the MX Master race! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>/g/ mouse
>join the MX Master race!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
This piece of shit is the blunder of the century, I bought two on Amazon and they both lost the ratcheting mechanism within a few days of careful use with close to 0 mode switches.
And you actually recommend this garbage?

>tl;dr: cucked by Logitech again
>>
>>54295035
Never buy logitech. It can't be stressed enough. Logitech mice are shit. /g/ and /v/ is visited by logitech shills. Logitech mice are shit. They are made with crappy cheap Chinese bargain bin parts. Logitech mice are shit.
>>
>>54295147
i used to think razer products are bad but after using deathadder i am pretty sure logitech have never produced anything of such quality, i recently got g303 and of course it rattled like fuck, pretty much everyone has the same issue too

i can't believe what dogshit company allows such expensive mouse to have a game breaking flaw like this, they don't give a shit at all
>>
>>54295180
They can afford to lose customers at a 4:1 ratio because of how much they charge compared to how expensive the shit is to make.
>>
What is a good mice at this point? Not even ayylmao-looking mice worth 70 dollarydoos can be trusted.
What the fuck.
>>
>>54295379
Ducky secret, pretty much an upgraded microsoft mouse.
>>
>>54295147
Tell that to my ~4 year old g400 shitface.
>>
It baffles me how a huge name like Logitech can release something with a deal-breaking design flaw like this gay mouse, charge top dollar for it and not commit seppuku in public.
At least nVidia sperged out when the 3.5 meme happened.
>>
>>54295147
Fuck everything, I'm going for the Mionix naos 7000, if this too turns out a complete piece of shit I'm gonna kill myself in protest.
>>
>purchase g9
>request warranty replacement after two years due to cosmetic wear
>receive free g9x
>same wear occurs
>order replacement cosmetic parts on Ebay after a few years since warranty is expired
>both mice still function fine
Logitech is great. Only their ridiculous gamer branding is awful.
>>
>>54295147
Tell that to my 9 year old G5
>>
>>54295147
Had the original logitech g15 keyboard for like 12 years. The leds stopped working. Logitech sent me a new revision G15 keyboard without asking me to return my keyboard or proof of dead LEDs. The one occurrence with their support has been pleasant.

Still have my G400 mouse as well, has been used every day since around 2010 I believe.

Maybe the quality of their newer products has gone to shit, I don't know. But their old stuff is pretty good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.