[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will they finally stop PRINTING these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: NEWS ON PAPERS.jpg (271 KB, 1024x649) Image search: [Google]
NEWS ON PAPERS.jpg
271 KB, 1024x649
When will they finally stop PRINTING these?
>>
When people stop wrapping fish, glass, and the homeless in them.
>>
>>54294774
If you don't like them, then don't buy them.
>>
Honestly, I have no idea how they're still in business.
Nobody buys newspapers anymore.
Even back when I had a subscription to the sunday edition 10 years ago, they were assholes and wouldn't let me cancel until reported my credit card as lost so they would stop billing me.
>>
>>54294798
>fish
Wouldn't the ink get on it?
>>
>>54296812
Newspaper ink is soy based.
>>
>>54297006
I don't want any more estrogen in my food than there already is.
>>
>>54294774

When they cease to be profitable, I guess.
>>
>>54296435
>Nobody buys newspapers anymore.
You should leave your house some time
>>
>>54297226
That makes you a statistical outlier here.
>>
>>54297613
Who the fuck under 30 buys them, honestly?
>>
>>54298325

A few people do, but you have to realize that we're not the only market. As long as boomers exist, things that only boomers tend to buy will still exist.
>>
>>54298325
I do
An architectural magazine and an economy newspaper for a total of 124€ per year, I read them in the train to university
The only downside is that I stopped reading books
>>
I read local paper from time to time since there's no reception in the public transit tunnel.
>>
never for local papers the more national papers will probably die in 5-10 years
>>
>>54297890
>>>54297226
>That makes you a statistical outlier here.
Underrated post
>>
I do, for local news, the only news I read on the internet are technological and global in nature so eh.
>>
in a few decades. they are already printing adverts on the cover to survive

british media though, they'll probably stay forever, those cunts know how to sell newspapers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.