[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Fucking Done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1430114337075.jpg (25 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
1430114337075.jpg
25 KB, 640x576
I am fucking sick and tired with all this bullshit going on in the tech world today and how nothing can stop it. Problems include things like:
data caps/limits
legal false advertising of "unlimited" data,
net netrality being thrown out the fucking window,
big corporations being the only ones to allow access the internet, when it is essentially a fucking public road.
All the damn people saying they fight againts these problems and are only just raising awareness, not actually suing and fighting.
The list just goes on and on.

So i come here today to discuss something with you guys. I want to actually get something done. I want to actually get to higher court againts the FCC to fix these damn issues.
I come to /tech/ for this as I only see anything happening if we form a large class action lawsuit or something. This bullshit has gone on log enough, things were fine back in the early days of the internet, everything went well until big telecom companies found out just how much they can screw us over as our society has become so required on it.
I want to see how much help i can get here before i move on to the local court to get a hold of proper documents then to a higher court.
I unfortunately don't have too much knowledge on legal workings, but I want to learn, what better way to learn then by doing.
If i can get any help at all that would be wounder full, know you are fighting to save the internet from corruption and censorship.

Lets face it, writing to local representatives and shit doesn't work. What you have to do is attack them directly, physically if need be. I am a person who is very willing to do whatever it takes to fix the shit we are in.
>>
K
>>
File: wut.jpg (18 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
18 KB, 299x200
>>54294754
Kewl blog bro. Upreddited!
>>
File: 1434769215260.png (629 KB, 570x691) Image search: [Google]
1434769215260.png
629 KB, 570x691
>he didn't install gentoo
>>
>he didn't install gentoo
>he's from brazil
>>
>>54294754
>attack them directly
good luck
>>
we can make our own internet. i have a plastic cup and some string around somplace
>>
I've asked people before OP, and most people think it's not possible because apparently they can sue you as much as they want and you'll become bogged down. I'd like to know if that is even possible without a judge throwing out all of the suings. You should check out the legal advice subreddits. They have a bunch of lawyers happy to help. You wrote a nice speech. First, you need to convince people that it is possible. I can't imagine our court system is totally broken for anyone to do anything, but if it is I think we need to start there. For example, Scientology people have thousands of people ready to sue, and they stopped one of the organizations of the government from doing anything by bogging them in court incidences. I don't know how it works to sue a big company and try to accomplish anything relevant for more people than yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.