[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you keep your home clean, /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: EPA-IAQ11.jpg (249 KB, 1652x1102) Image search: [Google]
EPA-IAQ11.jpg
249 KB, 1652x1102
How do you keep your home clean, /g/?
>>
have something wrong with this door
>>
>>54293229
There are probably stairs, it doesn't make sense for it to be that high otherwise.
>>
I don't.
>>
I've got a vacuum cleaner, a broom, and one of those mops that are pretty much just a microfiber cloth on a stick.

First I sweep the dust and whatnot into a little pile with the broom, then I use the vacuum cleaner to collect the pile.
When that's done I wash the floor with the mop.

I hate using the vacuum cleaner, so I cut down the time I have to use it by using the broom.

If there isn't enough shit to justify bringing out the vacuum, then I sweep it onto a tray and throw it out a window.
>>
>>54293309
Basically this.
>>
>>54293208

I have a live in housekeeper for that.
>>
>>54293208
What the fuck is this image.
I don't have any kind of air conditioning in my apartment, I just open my fucking window and honestly don't see how it could get any better than that.
>>
>>54293910
>30C outside
>open window
>it gets even warmer
gee, I couldn't imagine how an AC would help

I wish I had central AC tho not one of those shitty mobile ones but it's not common in Germany unfortunately
>>
>>54293967
Idk, I'm not that bothered by hotness.
I understand why I would need it in that sense though, but for air quality?? Bruh
>>
>>54293208

i use a shop vac and water+dish soap. also a broom and dustpan.
>>
>>54293987
It helps with allergies. If you have Heuschnupfen, a fan or "opening the window" will just get all the pollen inside the room and the shitfest will commence.

Also I can't stand heat for the life of me, I'm from the alps region and it rarely ever gets >25C there, air circulation is also way better in mountainy regions.

Since I moved to an inner city apartment in northern bavaria I just want to kill myself regularly. Can't wait to finish my degree and get back to the suburbs/countryside.
>>
File: 1453438600009.png (23 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1453438600009.png
23 KB, 500x550
>>54293208
I dont
>>
I got married
>>
>>54294221
Don't you ever do something? To surprise her?
>>
>>54294318
Hahaha. Not even that guy but hah
>>
>>54294318
No. I work, she cooks and cleans. Its a good system we got.
>>
I swipe with the broom once a week
>>
I keep it clean by running rm -rf /home once a day
>>
>>54296139
US GEEKS AMIRITE XD
>>
File: arin.png (498 KB, 458x548) Image search: [Google]
arin.png
498 KB, 458x548
>>54293876
as opposed to a dead one?
>>
>>54296567
"live-in" means he has a maid who lives IN his house, you dumb shit
>>
>>54296183
us shitposters am i rite
>>
>>54293208
if you are in a house, i think the best way to keep things clean is have a conditioned attic space, that way your air condition units dont work to clean the air as much+ use spray foam, bc the wool and fiberglass insulations does break down after a decade and does go into the air.

also vaccuum weekly
>>
Hepa air filters, a vacuum, and a rag for dusting. Really all I need to keep my tiny apartment from reeking of dog.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.