[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't know how to get on to private trackers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1461305013420.png (228 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
1461305013420.png
228 KB, 358x408
>tfw you don't know how to get on to private trackers
>>
You need invites then upload before you can download.

Truly a cuck's job
>>
>he use private trackers
>>
just use rutracker. it has most things. also most isps wont care about trackers like this because they're not too popular
>>
File: laura.jpg (33 KB, 377x400) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
33 KB, 377x400
It's as easy as reading the /ptg/ sticky. Not brain science.
>>
>>54292350
Really depends the trackers you want to get into. If you want a high end Movie tracker or TV tracker you're going to spend a decent bit of time searching because of how sought after they are. However if you want music, anime, or something more niche, it can be easier, just depends what you want in terms of content.
>>
rip Oink
>>
>>54293057
w.cd is better anyway
>>
>>54293076

w.cd is p dece. what i miss about oink is that era of internet, desu
>>
>>54292350
Dumb anime poster
>>
>>54293040

"niche" can also be harder, though. gatekeepers are likely turbonerds who you must ingratiate yourself to. i remember there was some circlejerkery around shit like bemani-sows but i haven't really looked at bemani or it's communities in like a decade, so what do i know
>>
>> tfw some weird error is preventing me from seeding
I won't even last 5 minutes in a private tracker
>>
>>54293141
forward your port
>>
>entire general here 24/7 spelling it out
>still can't do it

retard
>>
File: eeh.jpg (27 KB, 590x500) Image search: [Google]
eeh.jpg
27 KB, 590x500
hey OP do you want a Demonoid invite? lul
>>
>>54293156
Why? When I didn't forward it, it worked just fine?
>>
>>54293136
yeah that's why I said it depends on the content you're looking for.

Niche can go both ways for sure, depending how niche it is, or how illegal it is.
>>
>>54293185
dumbass
>>
>>54292350
you can even get into the /thread those guys are autistic inside their own autism
>>
I keep telling people they have to upload at least the same amount as they download whenever I give invites.

And people NEVER listen. They think this is a public tracker and don't upload shit. Then they get their account banned.

That is why I never bother giving out invites anymore.
>>
>>54293306
What tracker?
>>
>>54293306
Do you use a seedbox?
>>
>>54293306
Problem with private trackers is torrents have like 100 seeders and 2 leechers so you can leave the torrents on as long as you like and won't reach 1.0.
>>
>>54293306
>they have to upload at least the same amount as they download

All they have to do is follow the rules. A simple "rule" to tell your friends is to only download during freeleech. You'd be surprised at how effective that is to people that are too retarded to read the rules.
>>
>>54293418

this is why you upload or seed popular shit solely for ratio.

>>54293306

just use some basic screening. when i give out invites i usually require them to show me their ratios on other private / semi-private trackers
>>
>>54293457
>>this is why you upload or seed popular shit solely for ratio.
>download things you don't like just to get ratio
>somehow people find it acceptable

Thank God for bonus!
>>
File: 2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png (782 KB, 2000x2265) Image search: [Google]
2000px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg.png
782 KB, 2000x2265
>>54292350
No need to.
>>
>>54293588
Cool, I assume it has uncompressed blu-rays?
>>
>>54293974
No need for quality. You only watch a movie for an hour.
>>
File: pea.gif (488 KB, 460x352) Image search: [Google]
pea.gif
488 KB, 460x352
>>54294228
>no need for quality
>>
>>54294228
you only fuck a woman for half so why not go for ugly hags
>>
You cannot because anything popular has been downloaded and nobody will want to download your sxrillex album unless it's been FLAC ripped.

So you have to fight crowds irl to get a copy of the album, then you need to go home, then rip it. BEFORE anyone else does.

Then you need to rip it {in flac} and upload it before anyone else.

Or you could dl from imeme and upload that, but everyone will hate you.
>>
>>54294489
It's just a movie, Bro. You don't need 4k quality.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.