[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that person who comments every single line of code no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CVqUu0CVAAE_skP.jpg (13 KB, 282x215) Image search: [Google]
CVqUu0CVAAE_skP.jpg
13 KB, 282x215
>that person who comments every single line of code no matter how obvious its pupose is
>>
>That guy who uses magic numbers without commenting them
>>
>>54291527
>that person that uses quotes on 4chan without knowing what it means
>>
>>54291527
I like that guy

>That indian guy that always smells like fucking body odor. You can smell it through his code
>>
File: 308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg (98 KB, 317x299) Image search: [Google]
308958_1318869786617_317_300.jpg
98 KB, 317x299
>>54291562
>he doesn't know how to imply
>>
>>54291596
Using quote to >imply is /v/ level shit.
>>
>>54291527
probably programmed in asm for many years, or wants to make sure poo in loos don't have excuses
>>
>>54291567
>>That indian guy that always smells

Literally all of them. They are truly disgusting people.

I actually might go as far as saying they aren't people but somewhere half between human and animal. They are very poor at thinking with their own brains, they are very poor in social situations, they just live in a smelly ball formation. Like many animals.
>>
>>54291567
How do Indians even manage to be that smelly? I mean they sit in a chair all day long and still smell like shit.
If they were out in the sun doing something like construction it would have been understandable, but how?
>>
>>54291843

It's the food they eat. Like my old boss said, it's so smelly it comes through their skin.
>>
>>54291527
that's me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.