[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr.jpg (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
105 KB, 500x500
pic related
>>
>>54290280
Dudes got fucking laser beams coming out he's eyes,im jealous.
>>
the line art was traced?

the black dude is wearing slacks and a button up shirt but white dude has baggy clothes on?
>>
The man in the front is currently making a thread on /g/ "How do I bypass the iCloud lock?" while the kid in the back is frantically looking for his iPhone
>>
It's from Tumblr
>>
>>54290280
That nigger just stole a phone.
>>
>>54290397
heh
>>
white dude in back entering authorized personnel only room and the black dude in front is snitching on him. but really we all know the only problem here is that white dude has keys in his other pocket and the black dude keeps trying to find someone new to pin the nigger rap on.
>>
File: dindu.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
>>54290601
>>
>>54290397
I chuckled.
>>
File: cap.jpg (37 KB, 449x421) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
37 KB, 449x421
>>
>>54290280
Dude in the background looks hella suspicious.

He might be hiding a gun inside those baggy pants.
>>
>>54290280
the nignog being a fucking snitch
>>
there's a brown person using a cell-phone

probably dealing drugs with it, or committing acts of terror
>>
The white guy's a /g/ anon, and some FUCKING nigger is calling the police because he thinks he's a terrorists.

If that was real the nigger would help him and want a cut of whatever the white guy gets.
>>
>>54290280
Return it, Jamal
>>
We have one of these at work where two white people are stealing stuff and a black guy happens to notice them. You know white people made these.
>>
>>54291903
Get lost, don't you have a date with a street or something?
>>
>>54290280
The white guy has the suspicious backpack / bomb instead of a Muslim?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.