[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ptg/ - Private Tracker General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 312c-is-god.jpg (153 KB, 659x830) Image search: [Google]
312c-is-god.jpg
153 KB, 659x830
312c is a god, /ghostleeching/ isn't a problem, and PTP is running smoothly edition.

Not sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

Check out the wiki and update it yourself if you want more instead of complaining like a fucking faggot. https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

How to get into private trackers (and survive): http://pastebin.com/BFQBwQxm
Paths to get into trackers (particularly old and outdated): http://pastebin.com/D74UA1UK

What.CD Interview Notes: http://pastebin.com/Wgz6T7ta https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

(https://web.archive.org/web/20160229144243/https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/)

Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup
http://pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>this is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites. Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned.
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview
>>
First for I love blossom
>>
BTN recruitment when
>>
Where would I find me some fonts?
>>
>>54286178
when Readable is back
>>
The 312 obssessission should really end.
>>
>>54286177
post blossom pics pls
>>
>>54286161
312c is too stupid to even realize that that image should be png. smfh tbqvhwyf
>>
>>54286181
Bigboyz, WCD have fonts
>>
Failed the what interview. Fuck this private tracker shit, I didn't need it anyways. It's all just a bunch of autism. Fucking hell how was I supposed to know FLAC is some gay ass lossless and mp3 is lossy fuck this shit lmao
>>
>>54286145
Use anti adblock killer.

https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer

Or block "Please disable Adblock image" with AdBlockPlus.
>>
>>54286199
>Failed the what interview. Fuck this private tracker shit,

Lol what a retard
>>
@54286199
did you honestly think this is decent bait?

and just as I type this a retard like >>54286206
really appears. ptg never ceases to amaze me.
>>
man I'm sick of what.cd
>rip and upload my own CDs
>like 3 people download it
>buy seedbox and put couple hundred torrents I downloaded during freeleech on it
>get like 1mb upload a day
>check requests
>lol spend $20 for like 1gb credit
fuck it I have better things to do
>>
>>54286222
Hello Mr. Whatcuck. Having fun doing it the hard way instead of using Bigboyz?
>>
312c posted OP?
>>
>>54286222
Made me :sigh:
>>54286232
>leddit tracker
Made me cringe

>COMFY RULES
>What.cucks >>>/b/
fuck ur shitty tracker. it's the slave path up the pyramid.
>not taking the elevator
>>
File: lel.png (12 KB, 873x111) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
12 KB, 873x111
312c is a pretty funny guy. I like him. Why do you guys hate a person who protects you from cheating scum?
>>
>>54286255
Because he is a shill for Big Tracker.
>>
>>54286255
How did he even find out about 4chan's /ptg/ thread on /g/?
>>
>>54286311
Because we shilled it on /r/trackers
>>
>>54286177
fuck off nigger
>>54286181
ipt has some
>>
>>54286247
Every OP will be pro-312c from now on
>>
>>54286311
> He lurks/posts here frequently.
> Logs every word said in here and runs them against every post/comment/inbox conversation at PTP
> Has nothing better to do with his time than to /mark/ people and ban them later
>>
>>54286334
Can we get a video of Gordon Hurd reciting this?
>>
File: mfw.png (948 KB, 813x802) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
948 KB, 813x802
>mfw people get butthurt about 312c not letting them be Communists who think they can run his tracker and cheat as much as they want
>>
>>54286181
1. /gd/ fontshare
Some guy posted a guide on how to rip from myfonts which still works the last time I checked. Back in ye olde days ripping was as easy as loading a page and I used to fill a ton of requests off /gd/. Nowadays it takes more work to get going. There is also a fontripping tool a guy mirrored off printroot which also includes a series of lectures describing in acute detail how to get fonts. Usually it's much easier than what he makes it out to be, a good debugger like Fiddler, ccleaner and chrome are usually all it takes to extract fonts. You can extract fonts from any site except the ones which autistically only display images.
2. WCD. There is a dead fontshare thread in the elite forum and also a more lively one on the public ones.
3. Bestfilez. http://bestfilez.net/forums/index.php?showforum=154
You must share a font which someone has requested which has not been shared before to be considered a member which is much harder than your average tracker. Be wary because they're fucking autistic nuts who will check if your font is webripped and they hide files autistically based on post count. There are of course many ways of disguising the fact that fonts are webripped mostly through fontlab :^) You can set the site to display in english. The only people who speak in english are on the font forum.
4. VK. There's a fontshare thread which you'll come across which has lots of english speakers. It'll show up in google if someone requested a relevant font
5. CGpeers. Has a few.
6. Tumblr. Probably.
7. Printroot. Costs money to acces but in the archives there is anon's guide on how to generate urls to download fonts from their site.

If you like fonts, it's best to rip fonts yourself. Get yourself a good extractor. (I use fiddler4). Get yourself a converter. I used to use https://onlinefontconverter.com/ or Transtype4 (must use the latest version either off printroot or WCD). Get ccleaner and fontlab (dl in the archive) to fix up the metadata.
>>
>>54286222
Seedboxes only make sense with auto-dl irssi.

Long Term seeding your own obscure music taste is the best option otherwise.

You can say you have better things to do, but this pratically has no time commitment and you just accumulate ratio while doing absolutely nothing but going about your usual life.
I don't understand why people act as if seeding is something difficult.
>>
Is there a retard's guide to how to use auto-dl irssi?
>>
>>54286429
auto-dl irssi is not for retards, sorry
>>
>>54286429
You could always look em up on your favorite cabal tracker if you feel like getting /marked/ desu
>>
>>54286222
>buy seedbox and put couple hundred torrents I downloaded during freeleech on it
>get like 1mb upload a day

1/ Stop buying music.
2/ Wait for the staff picks.
3/ When staff picks come out, download every single torrent on the FL page using DownloadThemAll and save these to your seedbox. You'll get at least 25 GB even on a shitty 2mb/s seedbox, more if you seed from home too. Time is of the essence, the faster you snatch the more you end up with.
4/ Don't bother seeding anything except freeleech picks and your own uploads if you are strapped for storage space. When the freeleeches hit neutral leech, purge all the music from your seedbox and wait for the next cycle. Your indie artists which nobody has heard of aren't going to do shit so don't seed them unless you have lots of space.
5/ To supplement your upload, upload. If you have academic access you should be able to fill at least 1 or 2 books from the requests page without spending a cent. I filled tens of GBs on my first day. Upload the fuck out of bandcamp. If you can be bothered, you could make your own music, upload that to BC and then upload the contents to WCD as long as you aren't retarded about it.
6/ Idiots will request items found on other trackers and items which are in your library. Upload these to fill requests.
7/ Do not under any circumstances autodl unless you have a decent seedbox because it will inevitably lead to your ruined ratio.
8/ You'll be /setforlife/ the instant the sitewide freeleech hits so just be patient.
>>
>>54286484
How does sitewide freeleech helps though? On FL picks everyone is downloading the same focused torrents, on sitewide FL everyone is fragmented on the whole site

Also, what is ghostleeching the OP says?
>>
>>54286580
>Also, what is ghostleeching the OP says?
So /pure/
>>
File: 1459460447459.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
1459460447459.png
226 KB, 468x345
>offline for the past 3d 5h 18m
>>
>>54284416
Thank you, that's a very sensible way of summing up trackers vs usenet.
>>
>>54286429
Rent a seedbox, does most of the setup shit for you and you can do everything else you need to in the Web UI. From there it's just a case of giving it your hash, joining the announce channel and setting up your filters which is pretty easy.
>>
>>54286580
When sitewide freeleech hits, sort all the torrents on site either by number of snatchers or 'top 10' activity. The most active torrents will yield ridiculous amounts of upload. Also you'll end up seeding so much stuff that it only takes a small amount of activity from each torrent to max your upload pipeline, but if you want to be sure of what everyone's grabbing, snatch popular shit like Taylor Swift or Rihanna especially in FLAC. /mu/ will also have 'recommend me music' or 'request music' threads at that time. Don't forget that everyone will buy seedboxes right before freeleech if it can be predicted.

>ghostleeching
Is the fastest way to get banned and it's very stupid idea when you come to think about it, because how trackers work is by detecting the amount of upload and download. If either of these numbers are out of balance because of an invisible peer it means that a person in the swarm is cheating. Furthermore, they cannot scrape the peer lists without first communicating with the tracker meaning that the tracker staff's number one suspect is the person who only partly leeched the torrent. And if you fully leeched the torrent, it's perfectly alright for you to share the files on most trackers without any risk of your account being banned. Ghostleeching only benefits a person if they actually hijacked a victim's account because then the fall would be on that person and not on their own account.

WCD staff and PTP staff are also known to lurk in these threads and to pretend to be normal users. In fact, some /mu/ users got their invites revoked because they invited a staff member. Always assume that any hashkeys and IPs posted in this thread are a trap.

Even if you were to use someone's hijacked account to leech a file with a VPN, these are prone to leaking IP addresses and DNSes which means that you are still risking your account. Only a few companies providing VPNs and servers in existence so it is easy to tell when someone is using one.
>>
>>54286679
What exactly is ghostleeching though?
>>
>>54286679
Stop being so paranoid senpai. Live a little. Break the rules, enjoy life.
>>
>>54286722
>enjoy life.
cept you wont be able to enjoy shit after getting b&

Better safe than sorry desu
>>
>>54286718
Ghostleeching is a slang term referred to people who load part of a torrent and then record the IPs that the tracker gives. They then inject those IPs into a seperate torrent file which is hashed to download the same set of files. Therefore the torrent client will know who has a copy of the file and who to download from.

If you then remove the tracker, then the tracker theoretically can't record your upload and your download stats. This means that you can technically leech the same set of files without a ratio hit.

However, this is entirely theoretical because even though YOUR download is not being recorded, everyone else's upload IS being recorded. So they'll know that funny activity exists, unless the admins are inexperienced idiots.
>>
What's worse than BTN being down for 4days?
Having anal sex with my gf for the first time tonight. Not fun lads. Gross as fuck. Didn't have condoms. Got shit dick.
>>
>>54286161
Finally, a proper OP as if should be. None of that "enquiry" bullshit. Though why the fuck are we still talking about 312c still?

He's a faggot. The end.
>>
>>54286968
This /ghostleeching/ shit is perfect, we make 31jewcuck think we're actually trying to cheat the site when we're not, so he wastes his time hunting us down, then the few dummies who didn't realize it's a joke get caught. It's wins all round.
>>
>>54286900
It's called an enema you imbecile. Have her take one next time, damn near compulsory for a clean anal experience.
>>
>>54286222
What speed does your seedbox have? I gather over gigabyte per day from perma freeleech torrents alone.
>>
>>54287135
On WCD?
>>
>>54287043
>enema
thanks bro. she's still whining about the pain but maybe if I'm drunk enough I will next time.
>>
>>54287135
That's crap. I get 50-70GB a day locally. Maybe a 100 on my seedbox.
>I'm not a whuck
>>
>trackers like MTV and TSH love BTN being down for a few days
-forces members of BTN to seek backups
-BTN recruits can easily cross seed enormous amounts of series
^thus bringing life to the 2 tier TV trackers and at the least long term cross seeding
>>
>>54287518
TSh is getting a bunch of members because of this, yeah.
>>
Do you guys think Emp will still be recruiting in September? I won't meet the what.cuck account age requirement until then.
>>
>>54287612
4 weeks for me :)
>>
On what trackers is 312c a staff member?
>>
>>54287658
Just PTP
>>
>>54287672
awww, i wanted to post my username and see if he bans me.
>>
>>54287612
A tracker that was open signup until an year ago? They are not going to stop recruitment, ever. They only stopped open signup last year, because they got hacked.

They dont believe in user caps.
>>
If anyone want a invite to PTP just PM on reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/312c
>>
>>54286232
Big boiipussy
>>
>>54287685
>awww, i wanted to post my username and see if he bans me.

How about you get a job instead of playing with some random guy you don't know, loser?
>>
>Data loss of approximately two weeks
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>54286754
>So they'll know that funny activity exists,
yea, it makes uploaders/seeds looks like cheaters
>>
>>54286679
>Is the fastest way to get banned
lies
>>
>>54287861
where what
>>
>>54287941
>>54287977
>user barely downloads any of the torrent
>other users upload 1-(whatever has already been downloaded) at the exact proportion to a regular download in the same pattern as a download and at no other time
>even real cheaters shit on ghostleeching as unsafe and primitive
Who wants to see some idiots get banned for fun?
>>
>>54287981
BTN REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54288006
You can't prove he was ghostleeching unless you actually were in the peerlist and were connected to that guy.
If you ban on hunches you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>54288006
You're wrong, anon recommended ghostleeching many times over other cheating methods on risky trackers.
>>
>>54288096
>>54288107
You can't obtain the peerlist unless you tell the tracker you exist, you moron. There's nothing suspicious at all at about one guy connecting to a unique set of peers and then vanishing only for another leecher to take his place!

Of course you fucks aren't risking your accounts at all and are just getting a good laugh when some idiot gets rused into doing this shit and gets their accounts banned.
>>
>>54288107
I have ghostleeched 6 times in the last few days, you just have to know what you are doing, anon. Twice in PTP, cos, fuck PTP
>>
>Update 2: All faulty drives have now been replaced, and we have been able to ascertain the nature of the failure.
We are currently restoring from our cold backups, which will mean data loss of approximately two weeks.
The tracker and IRC will be restored shortly, with the site returning after some further maintenance.

Thanks BTN
>>
Do you think BTN uses Seagate drives?
>>
>>54288124
>another leecher to take his place!
What another leech? I was assuming the seed was cheating.
I get doubles from my rss all the time and have to delete the torrent at 5-10% and if someone cheats that makes me a ghostleech? YOU ARE A MORON!!
If the seedbox owner posts his log to prove he wasn't cheating and shows my IP leeching ONLY THEN YOU CAN BAN ME YOU FUCKING TARD!
>>
>>54288107
There are several factors that could make it potentially "safer" than other methods, all of which do create a deficit in total traffic and are detectable as a result.

You could have someone give you the infohash and peers of a really popular, GP torrent so catching this activity becomes a little harder and can be chalked upto clients reporting inaccurate data. If you do it on torrents with 1/2 seeders and continue to, makes it easy to narrow your friend down.

tl/dr; Only /ghostleech/ on popular torrents with big swarms.
>>
>>54288143
Meanwhile MTV running smoothly ;)
>>
>>54288180
Exactly. The whole point is to do it where you can get away with it, saving buffer for when you actually need it.
>>
>>54288138
I know I know, it works on all trackers except what.cd cause they have excellent anti-cheating scripts and can narrow cheats quite easy and fast.
>>54288180
Detectable by who moron? You detect it by statistics: if a user usually doesn't download most of the torrent(which works only for single files not for packs or albums) then you can assume he was ghostleeching , or you have to catch him red handed.
If you share peers and hash and you report completed download :THERE'S 99.99% CHANCE YOU WILL NEVER GET CAUGHT ON ANY TRACKER TODAY UNLESS YOU CONFESS OR SOMETHING DUMB LIKE THAT!
>>
>>54288154
top kek
>>
>>54288178
>SB idiots keep posting that they get baned
>SB idiots admit that ghostleeching isn't even safe and is only maximally good for '2-3 albums' before they get their asses banned
Holy shit it's completely undetectable and definitely not a ruse to get everyone in these threads banned so I can have a good laugh at how idiotic they are!
>>
>>54288302
>you can get banned if you're a jerk a do it most of the time
>if you have 100 albums in your history you can ghostleech 20 but not in consecutive order , that only on what.cd, on the rest just don't ghostleech over 50% just to be safe
>>
>>54288154
>Do you think BTN uses Seagate drives?

Somebody needs to tell them to stop using those.
>>
>>54288245
>Oh hey this swarm has non matching upload and download
>Oh hey this completely different swarm has non matching upload and download
>Oh hey this completely different again swarm has non matching upload and download
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what all these swarms have in common.
>>
>>54288340
cheaters or ghostleeches- pick one
>>
>>54287184
Yes
>>
File: 1448920521941.jpg (36 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1448920521941.jpg
36 KB, 500x360
>>54288335
Whatcucks deserve to get cucked, am I right? Having a good laugh at all the idiots who get banned? Must be great comedy.
>>
Friendly reminder to all of /ptg/ lurkers and posters, sneaky retards that tell you to cheat do it for the lulz and will laugh at you when you get banned, do not fall for that shit. Any post below denying it happens is straight bullshit and if you believe it you are falling for it.
>>
>>54288374
t. 312cuck
>>
>>54288374
at cheating you need to read and have skills to not get banned, when it comes to ghotleeching you just do it.
>>
>>54288390
>>54288392
First two posts that if you believe them you are falling for it. It's a shame to get banned for that shit anon, do not fall for /b/-grade bullshit
>>
>>54288357
And all of the swarms have your passkey. What a coincidence, the swarms are so completely different and yet guy X connected to get the set of IPs and then he decided to spend buffer. And then some unknown guy hooked on to leech.

What a complete coincidence that everyone guy X initially connected to was using mRatio in such a perfect and harmonious way and divided among themselves they perfectly uploaded the exact amount of data that guy X was missing!
>>
>>54288374
>sneaky retards that tell you to cheat do it for the lulz and will laugh at you when you get banned, do not fall for that shit.

Anybody who cheats is a loser anyway. I don't feel bad for them. Cheating is such a nigger thing to do.
>>
>>54288421
Illegally copying copyrighted materials is a nigger thing to do
>>
File: d07.jpg (94 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
d07.jpg
94 KB, 775x719
>all these desperate anti-ghostleech ratiocucks
>>
>>54288427
>Illegally copying copyrighted materials is a nigger thing to do

Selling them is a nigger thing thing to do. Copying is just human nature.
>>
>>54288428
>he doesn't know that he's going to get banned someday for being a cheating nigger
>>
>>54288443
He's not going to get banned. He isn't cheating at all, he's just rusing everyone else into getting banned for laughs.
>>
>>54288443
been cheating/ghosting since 2009 on all of cabal

still waiting for that ban
>>
>>54288406
>swarms have your passkey.
the swarm doesn't have my passkey,only my client

>guy X was missing a full copy or an ep or whatever
How the fuck do you know what he was missing when he gets a pack?Most ghostleech before the first announce so it's always a full copy when it's a single file YOU FUCKING DEMENTED MORON!!

>And then some unknown guy hooked on to leech.
AND YEA AN UNKNOWN GUY SOMEONE WHO FINISHED MIGHT'VE SHARED THE HASH+PEERS and you're going to ban me?
^^^^ that's why it's so hard to detect and the only way to detect PROPER , it is to always be connected with all the peers or have each peer's torrent client log all the fucking time, and crosscheck everything all the TIME, YOU MORONS!
>>54288428
>>54288465

ikr
>>
Ghostleeching is downloading files without taking a ratio hit (No Upload/Download Reported). You have to use a different IP for the actual downloading. Here is how it works:

1. You grab a torrent.
2. You Pause the torrent or severely limit the download speed
3. Write down all peers (IP and Port)

+++++++

On a different IP:

4. Add the torrent to your client
5. Remove the tracker (which has your passkey and identifying information)
6. Add the Peers and you are good to go!

You will now download torrents without being a member of the tracker

Note 1:
Due to DHT you can't "Add Peers" to Private torrents. You can either use a modified client (utorrent serenity) or Google "utorrent dht patcher" to remove the private flag and enable DHT

Note 2:
It looks suspicious if you add torrents, but dont complete them. So keep track of your IPs/peers and you will find some that are either "Archivers" or auto-snatch new shit. I add those by default.

Note 3:
This is a good method for "cross-seeding" Golden Popcorn torrents. Not a good method for obscure content

Enjoy.
>>
>>54288490
>AND YEA AN UNKNOWN GUY SOMEONE WHO FINISHED MIGHT'VE SHARED THE HASH+PEERS

Who has the same DNS settings as you and is potentially leaking IPs who always coincidentally appears whenever you connect to the tracker and coincidentally uses exactly the same IPs as the ones you saw and has appeared in multiple swarms with no other shared feature other than your presence and always after you have loaded the page in the browser.

>Not a good method for obscure content
Don't forget, the bigger the swarm, the less likely it is that anyone is going to share exactly the same combination of leechers!

But haha, just like you I can see the comedy in all those cucks getting banned while you sit back and don't risk any of your accounts!
>>
>>54286199
>Fucking hell how was I supposed to know FLAC is some gay ass lossless and mp3 is lossy fuck this shit lmao
Please, get the fuck of my board, you ignorant fuck!
>>
>>54288552
I think its time for you to fuck off to r/trackers
>>
>>54288512
If your IRC friend is on a /good/ private tracker and you are not. Just ask him for:

a) the torrent info_hash (eg: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn)

b) an IP address:port of a seedbox user

Convert the infohash to a magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:INFOHASH

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn

and add that magnet link into your torrent client of choice and add the Peer using the given IP address:port

Congratulations! You are enjoying private tracker speeds, without private tracker autism.
>>
>>54288552
>Who has the same DNS settings as you and is potentially leaking IPs who always coincidentally appears whenever you connect to the tracker and coincidentally uses exactly the same IPs as the ones you saw and has appeared in multiple swarms with no other shared feature other than your presence and always after you have loaded the page in the browser.
Who monitors that?,The tracker monitors only what it gets through the announce, there's no God of swarms to look from above...
You're mad, I'm done replying to your stupid ,paranoid BS.
>>
>>54288579
>He can't get anyone banned and now he's banned
Kek
>>
>>54286360
>.png
>>
>>54288611
:)

>Deadpool.2016.BluRay.1080p.DTS-HD.MA.7.1.x264-EPiC

10021C947F61FB6EA18EB42BE02E384D1D417A4A

83.149.126.223:2515
5.79.77.94:57563
>>
>>54286484
>download every single torrent on the FL page using DownloadThemAll
It's called DownThemAll
>>
>>54288635
seen it but thanks anyway
>>
>>54288635
It works! Thanks, anon. We should do this kind of thing more.
>>
File: asuka70.jpg (105 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
asuka70.jpg
105 KB, 640x480
>>54288635
B-baka, I swear I don't care about whether or not you get banned.

stay safe senpaitchi
>>
>>54288834
Tell me how in the world could they who posted this to ban him? They can't. He may have downloaded it earlier, and made a list of peers.
>>
>>54288635
>>54288764
Advisory info: don't post on public places hash +info immediately after you got the torrent, or if the torrent has few leeches, or if you ghostleeched the torrent yourself, that should only apply to top tier trackers.
Stay safe.
>>
>>54288214
but it's empty as shit because it doesn't have any p2p releases from BTN to mirror or steal
>>
>>54288876
Of course. If the torrent is not popular enough, wait a few days before leaking the info hash/peers list.
>>
Is FGT scene or p2p?
>>
>>54288512
>1. You grab a torrent.
>2. You Pause the torrent or severely limit the download speed
>3. rightclick in peers and choose: copy peers
>+++++++
>On a different IP: use commandline to fake your ip, example:"c:\program files\bittorrent\btdownloadgui.exe" --ip 123.45.67.89 --responsefile "%1"
>4. Add the torrent to your client
>5. Remove the tracker (which has your passkey and identifying information)
>6. Add the Peers and you are good to go!
DON'T ABUSE IT OR YOU'LL LOSE IT!
>>
>>54288903
p2p
>>
>>54288903
p2p group from RARBG that repackages WEB-DLs and Blurays from other groups.
>>
File: mtr_1428350043846.png (79 KB, 291x343) Image search: [Google]
mtr_1428350043846.png
79 KB, 291x343
>>54288866
I know I'm a cunt, but after the viewing profile pages banning incident my paranoia is as bountiful as the multitudinous seas incarnadine. There were two massbannings in /ptg/'s history, senpai, I would hate to witness a third.
>>
>>54289000
There will be a 3rd, 4th, etc until /ptg/ is no more.
>>
>>54288962
Cheers, any idea where this would have come from?
>Blindspot.S01E19.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT
>inb4 shit show
I just want to figure out whether FGT bought that or if it is from somewhere else since BTN is down
>>
Final version:
1. You grab a torrent.
2. rightclick in peers and choose: copy peers
3. Remove the tracker
4.Stop the torrent
+++++++
On a different IP: use commandline to fake your ip, example:"c:\program files\bittorrent\btdownloadgui.exe" --ip 123.45.67.89 --responsefile "%1"

5. Add the Peers and you are good to go!
>>
OK GUYS I MUST DO IT

I MUST GET PRIVATE TRACKERS

FOR SOFTWARE

i require autodesk Flame... Dassault Catia etc...

please someone invite me. please. my email is [email protected]
>>
>>54289054
>use commandline to fake your ip

ebin simply ebin, fuck off idiot
>>
Is Veep S05E01 out in WEBDL yet?
>>
>>54288917
>>54289054

DO NOT DO THIS
never ghostleech without a vpn

this is not ghostleeching this is just poor bait
>>
>>54289121
command line is bs, but you could switch the IPs
>>
>>54289065
PM on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/user/312c and mention that your from /ptg/
i can invite you
>>
http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/categorized-tutorial-list-18705/
>>
>>54289173
Can't wait for my second PTP account :^)
>>
How often does BTN post invites on what?
>>
Let's become friends on PTP :)
Post your user names
>>
At this point i feel bad for anyone who needs to /ghostleech/

If you aren't /setforlife/ why bother living?
>>
>>54289230
No one knows but I'll tell you about it if I see it. It will presumably happen when PTP stop recruiting.
>>
>>54289026
/ptg/ can't die. As long as there are people who want discussing private trackers freely and anonymously, there will always be a /ptg/.
>>
>>54286222
Just upload rarities and fill requests.
>>
>>54289254
I wonder, when did ptg start?
>>
>>54289065
[email protected]

Blacklisted.
>>
>>54289274
Not that long ago, actually.
Just follow the "Old thread" links until there's no more.
>>
>>54289293
That would need a loooot of time that's why I'm asking
>>
>>54289309
I'm not sure, but I think it started in the 2010s.
>>
File: CfseMtaVIAA88iy.jpg-large.jpg (29 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CfseMtaVIAA88iy.jpg-large.jpg
29 KB, 1024x768
>>54289309
Specify the date using the archives.
http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=Wikia
>>
>>54289337
http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=4chan
Search by OP
>>
>>54289274
>I wonder, when did ptg start?

February 2015
>>
>>54289353
I think this is the oldest https://warosu.org/g/thread/S47345606
>>
>>54289353
Nice site, thanks

https://rbt.asia/g/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=ptg&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=old&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

Earlier is
>>47345606
Sat Apr 4 09:19:18 2015
>>
>>54289406
That's not it. It's February.
>>
File: 1441280541531.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441280541531.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>54289412
Curry trackers in the OP.
And 312cuck was hated ever since /ptg/ was created.
>>
File: 307197.jpg?t=1430484140.jpg (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
307197.jpg?t=1430484140.jpg
15 KB, 256x256
>>54289406
According to http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=4chan it indicates that RBT contains the oldest archive. You can then seach ptg and sort the posts by oldest.

This is the one I found:
https://rbt.asia/g/thread/S33589611
>>
>>54289447
>>This is the one I found:
>https://rbt.asia/g/thread/S33589611

May? Not even close.
>>
>>54289468
2013 not 2015
>>
>>54289447
Before /ptg/ became cancer.
>>
>>54286986
Didn't think about it that way. How does he even have all that time.
>>
>>54289468
>>54289488
>May 7 08:19:18 2013
Given the wording of the post it indicates that there were more threads before that -- lost to the sands of time.
>>
>>54287741
>implying 312cuck isn't a trap
Come on, senpai.
>>
guys, i need a brokenstones invite, but all i have is a bitspyder account with 1.25 ratio. what do ?
>>
>>54289509
If someone is persistent enough can search e.g. what.cd/btn on posts and find them
>>
>>54286968
back in my day
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10080353
v important poll please upvote
>>
>>54289574
DELETE THIS
>>
How can MTV ask for 6 months on wcd (with PU), that's pretty high for something most people consider curry.
>>
THEY GONNA THINK I WON A GRAMMY!
>>
>>54289589
Because its not curry. Dont fall for the meme. Most of the hate is from butthurt btn fags who are crying because there is now a tracker to rival their sekrit club
>>
blossom a cunt
>>
>>54289617
(You) are a cunt.
>>
>>54289574
>https://whois.domaintools.com/passthepopcorn.me
Phoenix, Arizona, US.
>>
Someone please post that pastebin link with HDBits' internal groups.
>>
>>54289617
She's kinda cute tbhwy :^)
>>
File: 1932o1.png (564 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
1932o1.png
564 KB, 1280x738
>>54289671
I'll make you one.
http://pastebin.com/td14tTHi
>>
>>54289709
>she
He's a guy for fuck's sake.
>>
>>54289500
He lives in his mom's basement.
>>
>>54289709
Stop this meme now you lonely loser cunt
>>
File: 1448975306382.jpg (32 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1448975306382.jpg
32 KB, 600x596
>>54289734
>>
File: 1459485990431.png (458 KB, 845x448) Image search: [Google]
1459485990431.png
458 KB, 845x448
>>54289751
No worries anon. Just don't forget that the HDB thread is still up on Bib and maybe/likely PTP elite.
>>
New FL on HDB lads
>>
>>54289892
>using hdb

Topkek
>>
>>54289892
>needing FL on HDB

lol are you poor?
>>
>ghostleeching
Honestly, and I'm not memeing here, why bother? Every private tracker I'm in and have been in it's really not that hard to get a good ratio (even with just your home connection), even if you don't contribute by uploading new stuff to the tracker.
You just learn how to get your ratio up once and apply the same principle to every site.
>>
>>54290002
Lotta loyality for a hired ghostleecher
>>
>>54290002
I'm like:
>man fuck yo hnr and fuck your cuck game ratio system I'm ghostleeching this big torrent, it's 2016
>>
>>54290002
Your pic reminds me, are there any tracker/site to download stock photos?
>>
File: 1452905638474.jpg (417 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452905638474.jpg
417 KB, 1280x720
>>54290023
Maybe he's just wondering why would you ban an anon before throwing him out of a plane.
>>
File: 1436277205391.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436277205391.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>54290089
If I take your passkey, will you die?
>>
>>54290107
>>54290089
samefag
>>
File: 1448302404380.jpg (321 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448302404380.jpg
321 KB, 1280x720
>>54290107
It would be extremely painful.
>>
SIG is love, SIG is life
>>54289892
hd-bits has all releases set to FL tbqh
>>
File: 1449553418281.jpg (247 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449553418281.jpg
247 KB, 1280x720
>>54290125
Was getting /marked/ part of your plan?
>>
>>54290125
No shit, shelock
>>
File: ult.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ult.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>54290148
WOW!
>>
File: 1436258192238.jpg (333 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436258192238.jpg
333 KB, 1280x720
>>54290175
312c refused our offer in favor of yours. Now we have to find out what he told you.
>>
>>54290204
He told me to get my asshole bleached and lubed and get ready.
What did he tell you?
>>
File: 1446005659057.jpg (386 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446005659057.jpg
386 KB, 1280x720
>>54290204
NOTHING!
I SAID NOTHING!
>>
>>54290089
>>54290107
>>54290131
>>54290148
>>54290204
Oh dear what did i start
>>
File: 1443677089070.jpg (312 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443677089070.jpg
312 KB, 1280x720
>>54290226
The Fire Rises!
>>
Fucking TTN staffers at it again:
https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/4gz1o1/btn_suffers_another_data_loss/d2lygxc
>>
File: OiIqV3d.gif (483 KB, 360x280) Image search: [Google]
OiIqV3d.gif
483 KB, 360x280
>>54290242
>>
>>54290282
For you.
>>
High-Rise.2015 is pretty based mah son!
>>
>>54290355
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462335/
>>
Just realized spending time on /ptg/ is a huge waste of time. Climbing the real ladder to the top requires hard work and /ptg/ is only muddying the waters. Take my advise and leave this place, do not look back.
>>
>>54290389
The same one pussy-clat magnet:?xt=urn:btih:10be57793022670884ea5cb075ec91946faea7e5&dn=High-Rise.2015.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710
>>
>>54290406
I'm on all trackers I wanted to be (cabal, HDB)
I'm just here cuz Im bored, cant say shit at le.ddit, too pc for me.
>>
>>54290406
It requires knowledge in cheating and being patient.
>>
>>54290418
I prefer to download from PTP. Post the info needed to /ghostleech/ it from there.
>>
>>54290406
Did you even look at /ghostleeching/. This is your ticket to the top anon. Learn it, use it, treasure it
>>
>>54290406
/ptg/ is from when you've made it to the top, so you come here and circlejerk with the hivemind.
>>
>>54290470
>hivemind
anon pls take your autism pills
>>
>>54290485
There are pills for that?
>>
File: 2517697-3295730996-hehe_a.jpg (10 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
2517697-3295730996-hehe_a.jpg
10 KB, 350x262
>>54290501
>>
>>54290406
I just used /ptg/ cause 312c was complaining about it
>>
>>54290002
t. ratiocuck
>>
File: 1443796200594.png (90 KB, 1277x473) Image search: [Google]
1443796200594.png
90 KB, 1277x473
>>54290501
>>
Got word from WCD staff that they'll be indefinitely closing interviews starting next month.
>>
>>54290756
I didn't know other alpha team bros posted here
>>
>>54290756
You are not supposed to say it here, shithead. They will be doing open signups from now on. What a cluster fuck.
>>
>BTN status update 3: We fixed everything but the site and tracker are still down because lolidunno
>>
>>54290795
'no'
>>
Do I have autism if I spend $400 per month on a seedbox?
>>
>>54291264
I spend $1000 and the doctor said I only have AHDH
>>
>>54291264
What specs?
>>
>>54291264

Depends. Do you drive? Own a home? If not then just stupid with money.
>>
>>54291264
There are worst ways to spend $400. I think you could get a seedbox-tier home internet connection for $400.
>>
>>54291264
400? You better got 50 TB + storage or else you got cucked
>>
>>54289284
>https://www.reddit.com/user/312c

you faggot. i would maintain ratio. but i need some software.

why would you do this? you probably didn't do anything anyways and i can just get a new email and spoof.
>>
BTN tracker is up
>>
>>54291661
Down again. WTF?
>>
>>54291661
Can confirm, but the site is still down.
>>
>>54291671
the tracker is up
the site still down
>>
>>54291738
Basically what I just said >>54291683

Find out when it's up again here:
>https://btnstatus.info/
>>
>>54289652
>tfw you could drive over there
>>
Is the GoogleDocs anon still taking requests?
I'd like to request this song: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_(song)
(FLAC version recommended)
upload it then send the link to "[email protected]"
>>
How to make buffer on Bitspyder ????
>>
>>54291987
>Is the GoogleDocs anon still taking requests?
I don't know, how about you post it there?
>>
>>54291994
>tfw no old thread link in the OP.
>>
>>54292010
cause that OP sucks
there are also hundreds of copies on soulseek so plenty of those are probably flac
>>
File: 1436570995401.png (821 KB, 2022x1296) Image search: [Google]
1436570995401.png
821 KB, 2022x1296
>>54291830
>>
>>54286191
t. 312cuck
>>
>>54286161

PREVIOUS THREAD: >>54276076

This should go in the OP, OP.
>>
File: 1444301477698.jpg (39 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
1444301477698.jpg
39 KB, 559x598
>312c
>>
File: 1435052278954.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1435052278954.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>54286161
Question. What is the point of Private trackers when there are so many sites like Pirate Bay.
Is it an ego thing?
>>
File: Sylvestor Stallone crop.jpg (1 MB, 1464x1464) Image search: [Google]
Sylvestor Stallone crop.jpg
1 MB, 1464x1464
>>54292259
>TARS
>>
File: katz8.jpg (39 KB, 459x418) Image search: [Google]
katz8.jpg
39 KB, 459x418
>>54292320
Yes, it is an ego thing.
>>
>>54292320
Better retention, higher quality, faster speeds and no DMCA notices are the primary reasons why people use private trackers.
>>
>>54292320
It's a quality and retention thing.
>>
File: pat.jpg (87 KB, 662x442) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
87 KB, 662x442
>>54292343
>SierraX
>>
File: 1461921036365.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461921036365.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>54292407
>Blossom
>>
File: 1450640115750.jpg (40 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1450640115750.jpg
40 KB, 600x615
>>54292424
312c[uck]
>>
File: Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.jpg (17 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.jpg
17 KB, 185x272
>>54292343
>Betrayed
>>
>>54292320
Legit Files and people actually seed.
>>
>>54292383
DMCA is not a thing where I live, but I still prefer private trackers, because of content quality and content availability (seeders).
>>
>>54292390
What? For me this is an epenis thing. I used to be a public tracker pleb but when I discovered the existence of private ones I had to be a part of it.
>>
File: 1377743014551.png (152 KB, 282x363) Image search: [Google]
1377743014551.png
152 KB, 282x363
>>54292476
>Matthers
>>
>>54291992
Anyone?
>>
BTN is data loss what 312c is to faggotry.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.