[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i'm pretty sure my gf is a whore and is currently cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
So i'm pretty sure my gf is a whore and is currently cheating on me today.

Is there ANYWAY to remotely spy on her texts to know what shes up too. Or a way to see those messages without actually having her phone?

pic unrelated
>>
Keylogs are a thing, that's all the help you'll get
>>
>>54272903
Explain please
>>
>gf
>my
>>
>>54272761
There are apps that will spy on everything she does on her phone but cost money. You just need to surreptitiously install it on her phone.
>>
If you can't trust her out of your sight, then why are you in a relationship with her?
>>
>>54272761
Just drop her
>>
Do not do this, it's highly illegal and unethical
>>
>>54272761
this closure isn't going to help you

coming from someone who just found out that his gf of 5 years is 4 months pregnant with another person's kid, the only thing that will help you is to move on.
>>
That's super troubling but spying on her just makes it more problematic. As a female human being it's her right to have sex with others, or do you think you're in control of her body?
>>
Just break up with her.
>>
>>54272761
You can ask her
>>
>>54272761
>he fell for the vigina jew
>trying to project males triats such as loyalty and honor on to women.
>>
>>54273087
>>54273116
>>54273156
>>54273187
>believing said "gf" exists
>>
>>54273116
Ouch, sorry to hear that man. Hope everythings okay for you brother
>>
>>54273230
The advice also applies to hypothetical gf.
>>
>>54273116
Women are build to cheat why do you think it is hard to know when she is ovulating? She doesnt want you to know so you dont know when to keep your guard around her.
>>
>>54273088
You know whats more unethical? Cheating.
>>
>>54273116
I'm sorry about that Anon (no sarcasm)
>>
>>54273234
It isn't but thanks.

>>54273266
I cheated on her as well so I deserved it regardless.
>>
>>54273408
If he doubts his partner this much it means the relationship is already past the point of no return. Therefore it would be unwise to get in legal trouble for something that will not change the outcome of the problem
>>
>>54273116
Good thing it's not your kid. Cheer up my man, the future is bright and clean
>>
You cuck
>>
>>54272761
Kill yourself instead.
>>
>>54272946
>>54272761
Yes, we'll require a thesis statement,
three-level, sentence outline, and comprehensive research paper on your dilemma with scholarly sources, and citations in appropriate APA format.
>>
Imma be straight up here, you have real issues if you think this is the best way to figure out if she's cheating. You do realize she might not be, and if she finds out you'll probably be dumped? And if she is cheating, she'll dump you anyways bc boyfriend #2 doesnt spy on her?
>>
>>54273121
Low kwa b8
>>
>>54273266
>>54273423
>>54273438
>>54273693
>still believing op
>>
>>54272761
Fucking cuck. Just break up with her unless you don't mind tyrone ripping her apart while you're not around.
>>
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>54273088
>highly illegal

you're retarded
>>
>>54272761
just break up with her.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.