[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High end smartphones are useless. why do you even waste your money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
High end smartphones are useless.

why do you even waste your money?
>>
because my parents insist I have one and pay for it
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>
>>54238887
I really like that image.
>>
Expect that they totally worth the money, way more than a gayming PC.

Between school and work, i spend more time on my smartphone than on my desktop.

With my phone i can keep in touch with my co-workers, my friends, my college mates, my gf, and basically browse the web and shitpost wherever i am.

I spent like $1500 on a PC, and around $600 on my Z2 when it came out.

The phone was a much better investment.

I've learn my lesson the hard way.
>>
>>54238887
is that your excuse for being poor? or are you genuinely a neet with no social life or do not leave your basement?
>>
>>54239081
Nah dude
>>
>>54239093
You're poor if you need to buy a phone that costs that much.
>>
>>54239081
>I spent like $1500 on a PC, and around $600 on my Z2 when it came out.

The PC will last longer though
>>
>>54239081
what difference does a 2gb ram xiaomi and a 4gb samsung in a daily usage scenario though?

For review purpose i got sent a bunch of these android phones each month and other than muh synthetic benchmark they are pretty much on par with each other
>>
I agree and I don't waste money on them. Most I'll ever spend on a phone is $100. Most people on earth live on less than 10$ or less a day. The ones who earn/are given good money should grateful for every cent they get and spend it wisely.
>>
>>54239197
Kek I'm sorry for the guys who read your reviews
>>
>>54239081
>With my phone i can keep in touch with my co-workers, my friends, my college mates, my gf, and basically browse the web and shitpost wherever i am.
You can do that with a $50 Chinkshit phone. Or even a $150 mid-range. Only reason to get a OMG PREMIUM FLAGSHIP is if you are constantly gaming or using VR, probably both.
>>
whats the best smartphone between 100 and 200?
>>
>>54239283
Gaming on phone is totally worth the +$300
>>
>>54239309
Moto E
>>
>>54239323
What good moblie game requires that strong of a phone?
>>
>>54238887
I like to emulate with a PS3 controller? So many PSP titles, so little time.
>>
>>54238887
What exactly is high end for you? What is use? Why do you think that useful for you is the same as useful for other people?

Also why the fuck do you pretend that <1000 bucks is money worth talking about.
>>
>>54239366
Almost any 3d game
>>
File: .jpg (140 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
140 KB, 970x728
>performance is bad
>>
Smartphones are useless. Why do you even waste your money?
>>
>>54239212
This.
>>
>>54239323
5 minutes time wasters?
>>
I like wasting money on tech.
>>
>>54239387
Such as?
>>
>>54239408
>Smartphones are useless

Not having a smartphone in >current year is basically commiting social suicide
>>
I just got my first chinkphone
>Kingzone N5
>£80
>no defects
Feels good man.
>>
>>54238887
That anime pic looks bretty cool, where'd you get it?
>>
>>54239460
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtasa

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fde.avpevolution

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.criticalforceentertainment.criticalops
>>
>>54238887
chocola a cute

>>54239080
just wait until you play the game
> :3
>>
>>54239387
There are no good 3d mobile exclusives.
>>
>>54239241
it's a really weird time with android. the software and hardware has matured to the point where gimmicks starting to become the differentiating factor. Plus the low and the mid end is flooded with "good enough" device, so the high end needs more and more purchase justification.

For normies these days i pretty much just said pick a device with at least 2gb of ram and you're good to go.
>>
>>54239567
Given Android, it will still run like shit.
>>
>>54239545
>gaming on a phone
kek
>>
>>54239479
That's a good thing though
>>
>>54239323
How can you stand a fucking touchscreen for videogames?
>>
>>54239323
>Microtransaction garbage hell
>Small screen
>Tapping gimmicks

Mobile and "games" are a bad combination, a phone is for useful applications on the go and communication.
>>
>2016
>poorfags complaining about other people's lifestyle
>being jealous
You should go back to university and get a better job.
>>
>>54239545
those work just fine even on my Nexus 4, you don't need high end consumer whore -tier phone.
>>
>>54243963
>no microsd slot
cuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.