[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nfc payments - useless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: android-pay-apple-pay.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
android-pay-apple-pay.png
21 KB, 300x300
Does anybody actually use Android Pay or Apple Pay? I've tried to use it and it's just such a fucking hassle that it's a gimmick.
>live in United States
>Apple Pay limits to eight cards - I can't add all my credit and debit cards
>even when the register has the separate reader or the wireless logo on screen it usually won't pick up.
>picking a card other than my default (for best cashback) is cumbersome with both Apple & Android Pay
>quicker to produce the card and dip/swipe it
>only place I've been able to use it successfully is a handful of vending machines

It's even worse because it was hailed as the quicker alternative with EMV making card transactions so much slower but it's all a lie. Or is it just me?
>>
>EIGHT debit cards
Holy shit americucks
>>
>>54236985
I would use it, I have nfc in my nexus phone, but I require to add all my card data to my google acc.

I would not change anything at all because google already has my gps data, but I am yet too tinfoil to do that.

Maybe they will make their own bank or paypayl or sth
>>
>>54237008
I have two debit cards and eight credit cards anon. In the US the overwhelming majority of credit cards don't have an annual fee and offer different benefits and cashback on specific purchases.
>>
>>54236985
>limits to eight cards - I can't add all my credit and debit cards

Wew, how the fuck did you let yourself get more than EIGHT cards?

Either you live in credit card debt, or you're just stupid and taking out far more cards than you need.

There really is no reason to have more than 2 credit cards and a debit card. Maybe a 2nd debit card if you have another bank account at a different back.
>>
>>54237008
>>54237087

>>EIGHT debit cards
>Holy shit americucks

What's wrong with it, idiot?

Builds your credit like no other AND they have different rewards.

For example one card might have 5% cashbsck on restaurants, so you use it there. One might have 5% on groceries, yiy use it there, etc.

You're dumb
>>
Makes my mornings quicker, I can pick up a snack from Duane Reade/Walgreens or a donut from Dunkin Donuts really quickly. My LGS does contactless too so I can pick up a few MtG cards without pulling out my wallet. It's a noticeably faster process for me since it usually works
>>
>>54237096
>>54237085
Unless you pay them off in full each month, you're just making some Jews richer.
>>
>building credit
is this how people rationalize having 15+ cards ?
Do you actually have good credit or are you just gaming the system to trick it into thinking you have good credit.

I don't use android/apple pay, I used my banks mobile app to make NFC payments.
It all depends how you setup the app.
I had mine setup so it was always on and had to just tap the phone.

cashback rewards here as so minuscule it really makes no different

>talking about 5% cashback when you just spent 95% more than if you just saved your money in the first place
>>
>8+ credit cards

U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>54237087
>two credit cards provide different cashback on rotating categories, typically 5% (one of them was 10% cashback on all amazon purchases Q4 2015)
>two of them provide 2% cashback on all purchases (these cards tend to get discontinued in time, and I converted an airline card to one of these to avoid an annual fee)
>one provides 3% cashback on all grocery store purchases
>one provides 5% cashback on all gas station purchases
>one gives me 5% on two categories I pick (rental cars and electronic stores)
>one gives me a lot more points at Marriott hotels (travel for work often and stay exclusively at Marriott hotels when possible).
>only the last one has an annual fee and it provides a free hotel night certificate in exchange for that

Why wouldn't I have multiple credit cards?

>>54237134
I'm not making anyone richer. I never carry a balance on my cards ever - paid in full each and every month.

There is a slight amount of fees charged by the issuing bank to the merchant bank (1-4% of transaction) but I use so much of my benefits that it's a wash.

In the last year, between accidental damage coverage and extended warranty on one card alone, I got ~$800 back from my card issuer. So much for making a profit on me.
>>
>>54236985
I like using nfc, it almost always works without hasle, only problem is not a lot of places take it
>>
>>54236985
>8 cards

Now we are talking about the US
>>
>>54237154
>paid in full each and every month.
I doubt it, if you are you'd be one of the VERY few.

Also, you must be super autistic if you actually remember and use each of those cards at their respective places.

Do you stand in line at the grocery store while you try and remember which visa card gives the best value on grocery store purchases?

Do you spend 20 minutes of your day planning which cards you'll use at which stores?
>>
>>54237154
If you pay them off in full, why would you need so many cards? The max balance on one card should be enough for a month of expenses.
>>
File: costanza_400x400.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza_400x400.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>54237134
No shit dumbass.

Why do eurocuckolds think that credit cards magically get you in debt? Ffs

>>54237150
>>54237170
IT'S FREE MONEY.

CASH BACK

AIRMILES REWARDS

Ffs!

If you spend $2000/month on your credit card and you get 2% cashback that's $500/year you're getting. FOR FREE

>>54237192
It's not fucking rocket science you dundercuck neet poorfag

You can set it AUTO PAY YOUR BALANCE EACH MONTH ENSURING YOU DINT MISS IT IF YOI HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS
>>
>>54237145
>Do you actually have good credit or are you just gaming the system to trick it into thinking you have good credit.
Well, the system works by seeing who pays off their credit commitments. I do this every month on several accounts, so my credit score is great. (A score of 760 or higher in the US essentially guarantees the best possible terms on a loan).

Building my credit with credit cards enabled me to get a 0.0% APR (interest free) 48 month loan when I bought a car.

>talking about 5% cashback when you just spent 95% more than if you just saved your money in the first place
People do this on airline credit cards to save for a trip. I just use the cards for shit I was going to buy anyway and get a small bit back. I also travel a lot and get reimbursed by work so the cashback is gravy.
>>
>>54237193

Keeping a card with Cashback rewards and paying it in full every month is literally free money.

Outside of bad credit, there is absolutely zero legitimate reason to use a debit card in the U.S. over a credit card.
>>
File: 09 - ZI2rfU2.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
09 - ZI2rfU2.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>54237193
>>>54237154
>If you pay them off in full, why would you need so many cards? The max balance on one card should be enough for a month of expenses.

DIFFERENT REWARDA FOR DIFFERENT THINGS.

EASIER TO BUILD CREDIT

>>54237214
THESE ARE EUROKEKS OR POL POORFAGS

THEY THINK CCS MAGICALLY GET YOU IN DEBT

LMAOOOOOOO
>>
>>54237193
OP tries to max out the benefit of each card.

Card A might give you 10% at amazon
Card B gives you 5% at restuarants
Card C gives you 5% at gas stations
and so on..

>>54237192
not OP, but I've got about 4 CCs total and I pay them off in full every month.
Not all of them get utilized everyday but they are there.
its not hard, but you need to live within your means.

>>54237212
>0.0% APR (interest free) 48 month loan when I bought a car.
jesus fucking christ. You really get swindled with these zero percent loans don't you.
You bought a depreciating asset and are bragging that you don't pay any interest on it.
>>
File: credit-score.png (135 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
credit-score.png
135 KB, 973x1400
>>54237212 here
Forgot image

>>54237192
Bruh. Eight cards, not rocket science.
>one is used exclusively when I'm checking into a hotel
>one is used exclusively at gas pumps
>one is used exclusively at grocery stores and Costco (only accepts Amex)
>one is used exclusively at rental car counters and gas stations
>two are used variably depending on benefits (this quarter one offers 5% on restaurants)
>other two are used interchangeably everywhere else
>all are visually distinct

I know what card I'm going to use when I go into a store because I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>54237237
look how upset this americuck is getting, you started the thread shitbrains, if you werent prepared to get called out for being a retard for having 8 cards, you shouldn't have posted to begin with.

Stupid fucking americans strike yet again.
>>
>>54237192
I'm not >>54237154 but am basically in the same boat. I've got 5 cards, pay each one off in full each month. Never carried a balance, ever.
I travel for work (not a lot but maybe every other month) as well and got ~$500 cash back from my main travel card, plus about $400 in credits on other cards.
>>
>>54237243
A car is not an asset, it is a means to an end (transportation). I wanted a nicer trimmed car with remote start, heated/cooled seats, and a heated steering wheel, and I was okay with the depreciation because I plan to hold on to the car for 6-10 years, which lessens the impact. Buying a used car is the most efficient thing from a cost perspective, and I recognize that, but when I chose to do so I did it under the best possible financing.

>>54237252
The person you're replying to is not OP, I am.
>>
>>54237210
500 bucks? Not worth it, I'd rather use one card
>>
>>54237237
The only reason to have a high credit score is to have the ability to get into more debt.
>>
>>54237248
>>one is used exclusively at grocery stores and Costco (only accepts Amex)

dude when was the last time you were even in costco ? Costco stopped taking Amex since end of March and they have been shifting members to another card for over a year now.
Are you the Linus of credit cards that just reads out the benefits of each card like a robot ?
>>
>>54237254
More to OPs point, I use ApplePay as well, and only have two cards on it. I use it fairly infrequently and not for major purchases so it's not worth trying to juggle any more cards, picking the right one takes too much time.
>>
>>54237287
Are you not in the US or something? Cutover is June 20th
https://www.citi.com/credit-cards/creditcards/citi.action?ID=citi-costco-credit-card-conversion
>>
>>54237254
OP here, did you ever have the US Bank cash plus visa? That was a god tier card at one point in 2012
>2012: US Bank offers a credit card: Unlimited 5% cashback on two categories you pick WITH NO CAP
>categories included: Airfare, rental cars, online bill pay, hotels
>Not only that but whenever you redeemed $100 in cashback you got a $25 Visa gift card, making it effective 6.25% cashback
I was clearing $300 in cashback a month on that card before they nerfed it (rental car + hotel spend, work paid the airfare directly). It's still decent since it's 5% on two categories you pick but it's capped to $1,500 eligible spend per quarter and the categories are much less appealing.
>>
>>54237252
I'm not op you fucking idiot

You idiotic euros think that credit cards somehow get you into debt

>>54237279
>>>54237237 (You)
>The only reason to have a high credit score is to have the ability to get into more debt.

Holy fuck you're stupid.

WHATS GETTIMG more FAVORARBLE LOANS?

WHATS A BUSINESS LOAN????

Good credit cards with good rewards and favorable loan rates require good credit. But obviously that's for dumb idiots right?

How stupid do you fucks get? Did you graduate highschool?
>>
>>54237279

Is this what Eurocucks actually believe? What do you think buying a house involves?

There are plenty of situations in life where you will go in 'debt', however; you can either prepare for it by building good credit and then utilizing that good credit to get better loan terms or not.

Credit is a tool, if used correctly it's a great fucking tool, however; it seems that Europe has some Nazi tier propaganda machine that leaves them completely uneducated about that fact.
>>
>>54237279
Having a high credit score will reduce your car insurance rates.
>>
>>54237287
I went to Costco last week.
Costco takes Amex through June 19th.
June 20th: Visa accepted, amex no longer.

The Costco Anywhere Visa actually looks like a better deal than the Amex was, I'm considering getting it.
>>
>>54237305
Do you know what a loan is?
>>
>>54237325
Do you?

Loans aren't evil you stupid fuck
>>
>>54237322
>The Costco Anywhere Visa actually looks like a better deal than the Amex was, I'm considering getting it.
If you had the Costco Amex, you'll automatically be mailed the new Visa, from what I can tell
>>
>>54237325
A loan is debt but
>Cashback
>other benefits (free extended warranty & accidental damage protection on purchases, among others)
already discussed in the thread
and then there's auto insurance pricing and credit checks when applying to rent an apartment or condo... and employer credit checks...

plenty of reasons to have good credit that aren't loan related
>>
>>54237338
I have the Blue Cash Everyday, not the Costco one. I didn't care for the Costco card since it was 1% on Costco purchases, just like my BCE.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 213x237
>>54237325
>>54237348
YOU CAN LEVERAGE DEBT.

LOANS ARENT BAD.

LITERAL MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES HAVE """DEBT"""". IT'S NOT EVIL.
>>
Why do I bother

Fuck you idiots, keep paying cash and not building credit or getting rewards(FOR FREE)

Idk why I try to explain things so out of grasp to poorfags as Leveraging Debt.

Keep posting Jew memes lmao
>>
>>54237110
Back when Chase and Wells Fargo put the chips in the physical cards tap and pay actually worked, it just became the problem that they stopped putting chips in the cards in the US right before everyone bought new credit card readers with NFC built in.
>>
Gotta say I'm impressed by how well the Jews indoctrinated their goyim. The indoctrination is so ingrained that they praise the virtues of usury.
>>
>>54237429
Shhhh don't you know about my 0% APR loan for my new car ?
or how I can leverage my debt into more money !?
You're an idiot for not doing any of that stuff.

Like one anon said, a higher credit score can lower your car insurance rate, that might be true. But it doesn't make you a better driver.
>>
ITT: amerifats trying to justify why they carry a full solitaire deck with them.

I have one card for money. That's one too many. It should be in my mobile phone so I don't have to carry an old fashioned plastic card with me everywhere I go. I mean I could see why someone would have multiple cards if they are all digital anyway, but actually carrying them all with you is beyond retarded.

But where I live we don't have poorfag coupons either. Those things just never took off since people don't bother using them. That's probably why we don't all carry a folder with 10 000 cards with us, it's another thing that can't be pushed to people here.
>>
>>54237429
You do know what paying off your balance each month is, right?

You are an idiot. It's idiots like you that use credit cards thinking they're free money then wonder why you're in debt and have to pay it back.

>>54237469
He's poor.

That's why he blames Jews.
>>
>>54236985

>has more than eight credit/debit cards

How much debt you in?
>>
>>54237473
I just explained that different cards have different uses.

Why would I use my 2% cashbsck everything card when I'm at a restaurant and I could use my 5% restaurant cashbsck card?

It makes no sense. Try actually using logic for a sec and understand these very simple concepts.

>>54237490
You know that your credit will be so shit you can't apply for more, right?
>>
>>54237469
Good credit prevents you from having to put down large deposits on bills (foreign roommate had no credit, power company wanted $500 deposit - no deposit for me - Verizon wanted $300 deposit for him, none for me). Some landlords use it as criteria either for the size of the security deposit or whether or not they will rent (they would rent to my foreign roommate with proof of income, but without me on the lease they would have required him to deposit six months rent). Employers look at it too (in most companies, as long as there aren't major negatives, they don't care).
>>
Contactless payment is the future anyway. Allowing your phone to make payments without needed a card is just common sense
>>
>>54237508
Shhhh anon.

It's obviously A JEWISH, CU CKOLDING CONSPIRACY.

/pol/ has RECENTLY DISCOVERED THAT THE JEWS ARE BEHIND GIVING US BETTER LOANS AND CASHBACK REWARDS.
>>
>>54237474
I'm not poor, I just know the truth about credit
>>
>>54237501
>Why would I use my 2% cashbsck everything card when I'm at a restaurant and I could use my 5% restaurant cashbsck card?
For the convenience of not having to resort to having more than one card. 3% difference in a restaurant bill is like a bad joke, but you're not joking.
>>
One problem with these rebates/cashback stuff is they like to steer you to more expensive options in the first place.

That Marriott card gives you 10% off ?
But Marriott is 2x more expensive than other hotels in the area..

I don't spend money simply for earn the cashback, the cashback just comes from my every day spending that I will do anyways.

>>54237508
Honestly sounds like some rules are being broken there,
Landlords here cannot legally ask you to put forward more than 1 months worth of rent as a deposit.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>54237539
It can add up. It's free money, why not?

>>54237533
>I'm not poor, I just know the truth about credit

No you don't.

You think credit cards get you in debt.

I have owned a credit card since I was 18. I have no paid A CENT in interest fees.
>>
File: 1461179302215.png (157 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1461179302215.png
157 KB, 409x409
>>54237508
Not only this but the best part is the fraud protection and extended warranty with the 700+ requiring credit cards.

They'll gibe you NO hassle if you call in about fraudulent charges or any other issue. They'll fight for you.

All this for spending a few years making purchases and paying them off by the end of the month? GOOD DEAL.
>>
>>54237578
>It's free money
It forces you to adjust your life according to it, so it's not even really free. You have to remember each individual card, take care of them at all times and it requires you to carry them all with you.

If you have like 10 cards you wouldn't even notice that one of them is missing. You could have dropped it or someone took it. If you only have one card (with a chip of course, it requires PIN to use) you notice it right away when you next time need to use it. You can also kill the card remotely through bank's mobile app (also requires credentials).
>>
>>54237490
$20K left on my car loan. Net worth, excluding retirement accounts, I'm still above the line. (E.g. Checking + savings minus full remaining amount on the car loan is a five digit positive sum).
>>
>>54237655
You can bring the ones you need.

If you go to restaurants regularly with clients and you spend $200+ each time it's not a waste of time to use your restaurant card.

To "kill your card" is literally as easy as calling in within minutes.
>>
>>54236985
Samsung Pay is where it's at because MST.
>>
ITT: Americucks getting BTFO
>>
>>54237722
You mean eurocucks
>>
ITT: Little American Dicks getting BTFO by Big White Euro Cocks
>>
ITT: retarded eurocucks getting told

Enjoy your refugees LMAO
>>
>more than eight debit/credit cards

jesus FUCKING christ OP

But really, I agree.

"now that my phone can do NFC, I don't have to bring my wallet with me!" - fucking nobody, ever

Wireless payment is a garbage feature.
>>
NFC payment is super common in Australia. The big banks all have their own apps, most of which have NFC payment enabled, and I can't speak for the others, but CommBank's is amazing.
>>
>>54237560
>But Marriott is 2x more expensive than other hotels in the area..
>>
>>54237848 here
Replied early (keyboard shortcut mistake).

Marriott is not that much more expensive particularly at corporate discount rates. And work reimburses me for the hotel.
>>
>>54237774
But anon, you don't need NFCuck to do that.
>>
Hey faggotmericans --

The rest of the world doesn't have an adult report card AKA "credit" that you have to """"build""""

so that is why we are laughing at you
>>
>>54237880
That's why you're poorer than us

Are you enjoying your refugees?
>>
>>54237892
No refugees here in Asia senpai.
>>
All mad murrican in this thread defending being jewed each year.

So solid and stable, yet on cricis and you society collapsed

top lel
>>
>>54236985
I just use the nfc on my debit card, never tried android pay
>>
Lost my wallet a few weeks back and have been getting by entirely with Apple Pay. Its actually a lot quicker than the chip cards they recently rolled out in the states.
>>
>>54237210
Most people don't have the ability to spend responsibly. I don't know what's wrong in their brains that makes it impossible to keep track of their finances month to month, but its really not my problem
>>
>>54238252

Says the Eurocuck who spends his days comparing his country to Americans for some slim justification that his country is 'better' than America.

That is the true sorrow.
>>
>>54238252
Fuck off Ivan
>>
>>54237243
>but you need to live within your means
Credit card or no credit card this still applies. People just seem to lose control once they can't physically see how much money they have
>>
>>54237210
>he thinks something in this world is actually free

Nigga there is always a transaction fee that the business pays to the bank. Guess who eats these costs? The customer.

The only way you are not making jews richer is if you avoid all forms of money and just do barter trade.
>>
Holy fucking shit americucks having 8 fucking credit cards. Wft?
>>
>>54236985
ORIGINAL LOGO DONUT STEAL
>>
>>54239884
Swipe fees are an indirect cost and the business largely absorbs it.

When swipe fees were capped on American debit cards issued by large banks (those with more than $10B in deposits), millions of americans lost access to checking accounts without annual fees, yet prices at retail did not change wildly - even though one third of American's purchases are made on debit.
>>
Does Apple Pay require a bank account? I have a bunch of prepaid visas I could use.

I'm trying to live the #nobank life

Before anyone asks, yes you can just cash your paycheck. Just go down to the local casinio/walmark/whatever or even the bank the issued it, they don't make you open an account. And savings go into index funds, short term money is prepaid visas and cash (never more than $10,000)
>>
>>54237856
>Through my autism my employer saves 2% on hotel bills while I have the honour of tracking yet another card

Couldn't throat any harder if he tried
>>
>>54236985
Obviously it's not going to work well on Android, nothing does.

Every time I've used Apple Pay it has worked flawlessly.

I'm sorry that they didn't design your very specific use case into the system. Why don't you ask Apple why they limit it to 8 cards instead of us. It'll probably be changed in the future if enough people comment on it.
>>
>>54237210
>Why do eurocuckolds think that credit cards magically get you in debt? Ffs
It's in the fucking name, you idiot. Do you know what credit means?
>>
>>54241531
I earn 33% more rewards points on my stays so I can get closer to free hotel stays for vacations. That is the benefit the card provides me.

Corporate discounts off base rates are usually pretty high. When I was in Houston nightly rates that were $299 as the "best available price" were $170 corporate, and when I was in memphis a $210 hotel was $110 at the company negotiated rate.
>>
ITT: Teaching underage /g/ how to credit.
>>
I can't really see a point in Android/Apple/Samung Pay. Why would I want a third party knowing what I'm buying? The only people that should know what I'm purchasing should be me, the merchant, and my credit union.
>>
>>54241334

>millions of americans lost access to checking accounts without annual fees

Heh. Bank of America started charging me $12 a month to have a checking account because I wasn't using online banking with them. So I told them to get lost and switched to a credit union. The result has been better service and 0 fees.

>>54241433

Just get a credit union. They're many times more convenient than not having a bank at all.
>>
>>54241680
They can tell where you shopped on all three (e.g. supermarket) but not what you bought (health food vs junk food). They don't see receipt content.

Google Wallet as a precursor to Android Pay DID have the ability to see what was on a receipt which is why it gained zero traction for real purchases (stores and credit card companies didn't want google getting that level of control and the integration was a lot harder).
>>
File: mercuck.jpg (80 KB, 468x679) Image search: [Google]
mercuck.jpg
80 KB, 468x679
>yfw Germanfag
>yfw no one has a credit card
>yfw supermarkets don't even accept debit cards for anything <10€
>yfw NFC nowhere to be seen
wew lad
>>
>>54241823

Why should I let Google know what I'm purchasing from at all? Also, on the subject of Google Wallet, it does have a good use if you have to pay for something online from someone that can't do their own credit card processing (I've actually used it to buy something off of an Anon), but other than acting as a better Paypal, it has no purpose. Again, why pay through one's phone when one can just pull their card out of their wallet and swipe? There is little added convenience (if any), and now a third party knows where you shop.
>>
OMG, so basically Ameritards are walking around with 8 plastic cards just to be able to buy something.

No wonder they post those huge-ass wallets in EDC threads.

>carrying more stuff with you just to be able to do one thing
>>
>>54241897
You are not so much slaves of Visa and Mastercard, that is really nice. Will live there maybe next year, let's see.
>>
>>54241897
Where the fuck do you live? In the past few years I've never been to a shop that doesn't accept card payments.
>>
>>54243797
Oh, sorry, yeah the <10€ part is true.
>>54243416
ANY kind of a debt apart from maybe mortgage is deemed absolutely unacceptable in Germany so that's why. Even the smallest, most irrelevant debt can prevent you from renting an apartment, getting a phone contract and such.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.