[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /g/ the most autisticly agressive 4chan board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1461454965967.jpg (54 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461454965967.jpg
54 KB, 640x960
Is /g/ the most autisticly agressive 4chan board?
>>
>>54214515
autistic has become such a generalized insult that its lost its meaning. be more specific, faggot.
>>
File: Y35.gif (982 KB, 380x262) Image search: [Google]
Y35.gif
982 KB, 380x262
>>
STEP OFF?!?!?!
>>
>>54214547
> confirmation found
>>
No, but among those that are (/o/, /a/, /v/), it's the one that has the least fun when not hating everything

If boards were almagated into singular persons, /g/ would be a mildly educated japanese salaryman working tech support for eternity and living as an otaku in denial at home.
>>
>>54214836
/o/ is friendly as fuck
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>54214515
>u w00t m8
>>
>>54214852
>friendly
Mention that you're going to buy a new civic like the new sexy type r.
Instantly turns a thread to sit.
>>
>>54214515
BOTNET
SWJ THREAD ABOUT GITHUB
WHAT PHONE SHOULD I BUY
good thread
IS THIS BUILD GOOD
WINDOWS VS LINUX THREAD
MEME THREAD
>>
>>54214515
>Dude let me in, i'm a fairy
>>
Depends on the thread really, but why am I responding to a sennheiser shill.
>>
>>54214547

Spotted the autistic cuck. Everyone can go home now, after pointing and laughing at xher.
>>
>>54214515
yeah, pretty sure /v/ just spills over into /g/. I really want /g/ to split into /g/-tech and /gc/-consumer tech.

Oh and also i want /g/-guro back, but whatever
>>
>>54214515
I'm not sure where it ranks among /sci/, /fit/, /b/, /pol/, /k/, /a/ and other degenerate faggot-boards but it sure is among the top 10.
>>
>>54214515
No doubt
>>
No, /a/ is
They actually believe their generic weebshit is good
>>
>>54219461
k is degenerate? I agree with all the others and half of a though
>>
>>54219505
bakuon is a quality anime of high standards
>>
>>54214515
Honestly I just find its pretty Anti-Semitic and judgmental (Ok, thats 'the internet.')

I think people are quick to jump to the label of autism because its the go to cultural 'you're being weird anon.'

Surely there are lots of spectrum people on here, but people with actual autism are 95% of the time busy screaming and clutching their head and running into things when they are not patterning objects. Its not a pretty ailment and being like 'anon you're autis' is kind of more retarded than savant.

tl;dr: people with penises argue when they secretly want to touch each other. be affirmed. be an adult
>>
>>54219525
When in doubt, yes. This is 4chan, after all.
>>
>>54219555
>le cute grills XDD
looks generic pandering to me
>>
>>54219606
the story
the animation
the character developement
the totally not propganda by motorbike companies to make biking look cool fun and easy.

This all makes the seasons best anime
>>
>>54217515
Well duh. That's the car version of something like an alienware laptop - the most riced version of the most normie-tier car in existence.
>>
>>54214547
This.

I heard some 10 year old boys the other day calling eachother austistic for some reason.

That word has lost its' original meaning, a new one must be found.
>>
>>54219830
thats pretty gay my nigger
>>
>>54219830
This is 4chan where buzzwords are encouraged everyday. Cuck, autism, kike and faggots are the buzzwords of the day.
>>
Try posting on /asp/ you do aikido or tai chi something.
>>
>>54219898
buzzword is a buzzword
>>
>>54219582
There are some decent boards though. But I'm not going to mention them because I don't want you degenerates to go there.
>>
>>54214547

Cuck
>>
>>54214515
Are those the same guys that were sorted by their height at a barn while standing in line?
>>
No, but it's definitely the most microshill one.
>>
>>54222114
Oh fuck, they might be....

The "party" was pretty weird, and even the food was disgusting.
>>
>>54221985
Anonymous is a buzzword, everyone spergs with that nickname
>>
>>54214515
>r9k
>>
/a/ and /v/ are probably a lot worse. Their level of groupthink is on par with Reddit.
>>
>>54214515
No, that would be /pol/
>>
>>54220545
>tfw scubafag

I just want to go scuba with other social retards because I'm fat and I hate people.
>>
>>54214515
Thatd be /pol/ and /jp/ desu senpai
>>
>>54214515
Yes because all these faggots have nothing but experience (maybe) with technology, so when they talk about it, they try to make it seem like theyre tough shit
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.