[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most autistic thing that you do with your tech?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: boyfriend.png (427 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend.png
427 KB, 640x480
What is the most autistic thing that you do with your tech?

I have this thing where I force my tech-illiterate boyfriend to use my custom-made Distro to see if he can use it and know what to do/enjoy it.
>>
>>54188405
underaged b& incoming
>>
>>54188405
Is that really a boy?
>>
>>54188459
yes
>>
i masturbate to 1 and 0's
>>
Maybe instead he should work on cleaning that house up jesus christ.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>54188405
Getting hard looking at him
>>
Shitpost on /g/.
>>
File: 1447693308422.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447693308422.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>54188405
i made a fleshlight that had rotor feedback motors i took from 2 gamecube controllers.
best feel
>>
Is that sammyclassicsonicfan
>>
>>54193579
Yes
>>
>>54188459
>>54193593
fucking holy shit no it's not stfu. FYI this WHOOOOLE thread is here to fucking irk me ok? this is gril. this is fuking beautiful womaine that I AND NO ONE ELSE found SEXY AS FUG when she posted this and another image this past christmas on s4s. and she was being super wacky & funny, funnier than any gril poster ever before. i could not get over her fuggen græcful auræ and for weeks wrote in lustful prose of my love for poopgril. and then shithead op SHIT head OP had to try and ruin her for me by calling her boy! is not boy bitsch she actually ended up posting the better part of her TEETS for ME if u wanna know the truth! an unlikely dream come true for me and NOT u cause NO ONE singled out this fucking gem of a human being and showered her with well-deserved attention except me!! i crush so hard for this lady. the whole of my soul is enamored with this womaine. shove the FUCK OFF ALREADY OP. FACK AFFFFFFH UAUUGHHHHHH RARRGHHH HATE YAAAUGH dont FUKING bump bitsch dont u dare bump i slap the SHIT out of u
>>
>>54193750
disregard this I suck cocks
>>
Masturbate to furry
>>
>>54188405
what is the sauce on this semen demon
>>
>>54188405
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>54193750
shitlord much
>>
i fine tune my heatsinks on a cnc machine to get the optimal heat dissipation out out of them

usually 2-5 degrees

some anon here was talking about making a silver heatsink for a t42 due to its high heat transfer rate, and ive thought of doing the same for my t410
>>
>>54194209
>dem eyebrows
that's a man, baby
>>
>>54188405
Is that the girl from patreon with the godlike body?
>>
>>54195728
no
>>
I installed gentoo.
>>
>>54188405
Very hot and and qt bf. You are lucky, anon.
>>
>>54188405
Is your Bf pajeet
>>
A few years ago I constantly check the inside of my PC for imaginary dirt/food crumbs that didn't exist even though it's dusty as hell and I didn't do anything about that
>>
>>54195728
Deja-vu.
>>
I browse 4chan daily.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.