[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>linux >plug keyboard in >it fucking works >windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20
File: No Windows.png (26 KB, 560x801) Image search: [Google]
No Windows.png
26 KB, 560x801
>linux
>plug keyboard in
>it fucking works

>windows
>plug keyboard in
>Installing device driver software...
>five minutes later
>it barely works
>if you plug it into another port, it redoes this

Windows is a fucking meme os, how do you defend this dumb shit?
>>
>>54110809
>plug keyboard in
>leave it plugged in because I'm not an autist
huh... it works
>>
I plugged my keyboard in on Windows 10 and it worked without the device driver shit. You must be using an outdated version or fucked some shit up.
>>
>>54110809
>protip stop using windows 95
>>
>>54110865
Pajeet pls go.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
51 KB, 800x800
>>54110809
this tbqh

I love Gnu/Linux, everything just fucking works.

Just now - 5 mins ago.

>Decide to upgrade CM on my phone because i was using shit old version
>Hmmm my computer is not detecting my Phone
>Ok let's see what ArchWiki(tm) has to say about this
>
Hello anon, please type "lsusb", find your device in the list, that is your VENDORID:PRODUCTNUMBER

>Ok very good anon. Now just make a file and add:
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="[VENDOR ID]", MODE="0666", GROUP="adbusers"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb",ATTR{idVendor}=="[VENDOR ID]",ATTR{idProduct}=="[PRODUCT ID]",SYMLINK+="android_adb"
SUBSYSTEM=="usb",ATTR{idVendor}=="[VENDOR ID]",ATTR{idProduct}=="[PRODUCT ID]",SYMLINK+="android_fastboot"

>Very good, now just use adb devices and see your device is detected, perfect! You are now done and can do what you wish!

On windows it would be:
>Download this shady .exe from somali tools.net, make sure to cancel every single offer and not click on the 9/10 ransomware download links on the page, only one is the correct download!!!
>OK now just run the tool it will do everything for you if it doesn't work then you're fucked because it is completely closed-source and there is no user input or debugging available
>>
>>54110859
>>54110865
>>54110886
>>54110929
Taking the bait

>>54111074
>having to manually type the vendor and product IDs
>not using Windows
>>
>>54111114
OH NO I HAD TO ENTER TWO NUMBERS OF 4 DIGITS IN LENGTH, OWWW MY POOR LITTLE FINGERS! :(
>>
File: smuglolihacker.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
smuglolihacker.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>54111114
Do you prefer your BadUSB device to be automatically detected?
>>
fucking retarded shits
fuck off
>>
>>54110865
>Device works without device drivers

Who do winkids spam technology boards again?
>>
>>54111074
Holy shit you just made Linux look so goddawful and insane...you actually have to do all that shit?

No wonder Linux users are bitchy...
>>
>>54111255
>Holy shit you just made Linux look so goddawful and insane...you actually have to do all that shit?

How is it insane exactly?

It's typing 3-4 commands into a terminal and then copy-pasting some text from the wiki into a file and adjusting to your device.
>>
>>54111074
Becuase Google doesnt provide USB drivers for android. Die pls.
>>
>>54110809
>linux
>plug keyboard in
>nothing happens because linux is just a kernel
>>
>>54111354
Why do I have to die? It works
>>
>>54111074
>need to connect phone to computer
>download motorola ADB driver exe
>install exe

>>>>want to try out lincucks
>install distro
>only basic hardware functionality
>everything is janky
>no wireless
>oy vey
>get other computer
>google solution
>told to check what wlan card i have
>there's no freetard drivers for it
>need to delve into a forum for a site i've never heard of
>follow janky ass instructions to download a suspicious zip and makefile
>also told to download windows drivers
>instructions lead me to installing a wrapper around the windows drivers to make them work under lincucks
>something happens
>still no wireless
>uninstall and go back to windows
>wireless jest werks

the above story has 0 hyperbole and literally happened to me
>>
>>54112218
>>no wireless

99% of network card drivers work OOB
>>
>>54112256
so I installed the chinese rip off of linux?
>>
>>54112272
Well Linux is a kernel.

What network card do you have and which distro did you install?
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>>54112286
A >broadcom on >>>>>>fedora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8
>>
>>54112293
Idk

I've never had that issue on any computer. Literally every single computer and laptop of different brand/model/network card that I've installed Gnu/Linux on has had no issue, everything worked out of box.
>>
>>54112218
you never mentioned what distro you used, winblowsfag
>>
File: oogaboogaindeed.jpg (24 KB, 425x406) Image search: [Google]
oogaboogaindeed.jpg
24 KB, 425x406
>>54112322
get more defensive
>>
>>54111074
>Download this shady .exe from somali tools.net, make sure to cancel every single offer and not click on the 9/10 ransomware download links on the page, only one is the correct download!!!

The only places that are like this are CNET and download.com and they've been known malware distributers for years.
>>
>>54111074
>user input
surely you meant output
>>
>>54112419
Exactly so why deal with that when I can use package manager or github exclusively?
>>
>>54112461

Clean download links exist on vendor websites. Linux needs a package manager because of dependency resolution. Windows doesn't have that problem.
>>
>>54112461
what's there even to deal with

actually paying attention while using the internet instead of mindlessly clicking on the first shiny button you see like a braindead retard?

do GNU shills on this board actually think this makes them look like the smarter person?
>>
>>54112478
>>54112490
>Linux needs a package manager because of dependency resolution

It is much easier to type
 Sudo pacman -Syu
to update all my packages in a jiffy instead of navigating to all these obscure websites and checking if they have any updates.
>>
>>54112478
Well, you're right.

Every application on windows, apart from java ones, include all the fucking dependencies so no matter how many times you have installed Microsoft™ C++™ you have to do it every fucking time you install a new program.
>>
>>54112507

>It is much easier to type Sudo pacman -Syu to update all my packages in a jiffy instead of navigating to all these obscure websites and checking if they have any updates.

And fucking break everything because lol config syntax change. Oh and that library 10 other packages depend on? No one has updated it in awhile so we dropped arbitrarily dropped it from our repo and took the liberty of removing it for you.
>>
>>54112537
This literally never happens
>>
>>54112507
and once again why should I care that you're a lazy retard who gets triggered at the idea of navigating to a trusted website twice a year to update their software, if such a thing is even needed?
>>
>>54112537
>And fucking break everything because lol config syntax change. Oh and that library 10 other packages depend on? No one has updated it in awhile so we dropped arbitrarily dropped it from our repo and took the liberty of removing it for you.

That has literally never happened to me before.

Not even once.

>>54112550
>and once again why should I care that you're a lazy retard

But you're the lazy ones because "MUH TERMINAL IS TOO SCARY TO USE".

Whatever, enjoy your spying and enjoy your malware, lmao.
>>
>>54112550
Because you're a lazy retard as well
>>
>>54112559
>But you're the lazy ones because "MUH TERMINAL IS TOO SCARY TO USE".
but I use GNU/Linux, BSD and Solaris regularly, quite often through SSH without X forwarding

I just don't cry like a little girl and furiously update my blog every time I have to manually get software from the internet

>Whatever, enjoy your spying and enjoy your malware, lmao.
I won't because I know how to read, use an ad blocker and use common sense without my operating system holding my hand
>>
>>54112559
>Whatever, enjoy your spying and enjoy your malware, lmao.

I wonder what Linux would be like if it ever got a significant share and malware started targeting it. Oh you want this software? Install this repo. Hit yes when it bitches about the key being invalid. Trust us.
>>
>>54112322
not him but it doesn't really matter unless he was using one with an old kernel

the kernel handles hardware
>>
>>54112617
Eh... It would not be that much of a problem.

Gnu/Linux is inherently far more secure than Windows.

Permissions systems is non-functional, exploits are never fixed, too much of the system is abstracted from the user, systemwide hooks etc.
>>
>>54112293
I know that feel
Broadcom wasn't support in kernel for a long time but now it is. Try upgrading your kernel my nig
>>
>>54111188
Keyboards don't require drivers.
They have a standard interface.
>>
>>54112668

Tell that to all the big web hosts who get boxes owned every day from bots using known exploits.
>>
>>54111149
i would be a pedo just to fuck her and make her moan
>>
>>54112734
Tell that to all the Windows users who get their bank logins stolen by Eastern European botnets every single day on the ever-secure Windows operating system.
>>
Windows
>want to do job
>find software
>install it
>do the job
Lunux
>Want to do the job
>find source code
>extract tarballs
>compile
>launching failed: missing dependencies
>dependencies don't exist anymore
>uninstall Linux
>>
File: 1440846777077.jpg (88 KB, 1300x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440846777077.jpg
88 KB, 1300x1080
>>54111074
>On windows it would be:
>>Download this shady .exe from somali tools.net, make sure to cancel every single offer and not click on the 9/10 ransomware download links on the page, only one is the correct download!!!
>>OK now just run the tool it will do everything for you if it doesn't work then you're fucked because it is completely closed-source and there is no user input or debugging available

Do you know what the fuck MTP is? It literally is the single best example of what "just werks" on windows.

He got me, didn't he?
>>
>>54112218
>>instructions lead me to installing a wrapper around the windows drivers to make them work under lincucks
This is how you know this post is bait, because you can't fucking wrap around IN USERSPACE a driver for another OS.
>>
>>54112806
kill yourself
http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=284547
>>
>>54112800
>tfw never actually have to do that on Linux
>>
>>54112747
>social engineering as counterargument to exploiting known vulnerabilities
Careful you don't cut through your skin grasping at straws that hard.
>>
>>54110809
Please mention a real life scenario in which you would need to constantly plug and unplug your keyboard.
>>
>>54112800
Source based distros are not for dumb normal cucks.

Stick to installing binaries, or better, your babbycare IS
>>
>>54112860
>A system so vulnerable that the moment you run a .exe(or more likely an infected pdf or document) it literally gets access to your browser with no way for you to know, even "muh antivirus" doesnt do shit
>>
>>54111255
Bro it's archlinux
>>
>>54112909

Common Sense 2017 is already out anon, and it has some amazing detection lists
>>
>>54112617
Are you an idiot?
Countless servers in the industry run on Linux. Wouldn't it make sense to target Linux as much as Windows? Too bad it's actually more secure
>>
>>54110809
>linux
>wifi doesnt work by default
>>
>>54112969
yeah haha XDDD all those other people are just stoopid! Windows isn't vulnerable as fuck at all!

fuck off pajeet, seriously
>>
>>54112909
Better than a system so vulnerable haxxors get access to your browser with no way for you to know, even "muh antivirus" doesnt do shit without you doing anything.
>>
>install ubuntu
>download open source java runtime
>the package is broken, no real support because not LTS, six month support was a lie

fuck this shit I won't go hunt the internet for the source and each dependency tar file and compile them all. i just want to run my shit java application in less than 5 minutes

go back to windows.

>install redhat
>new package manager, new service manager
>everything is different from debian based
>want to make a samba share
>read samba pdf book listed in documentation
>modify samba config in /etc
>do testparm
>settings in book are deprecated
>read website documentation and modify config
>read systemd documentation to restart service
>cant reload or restart samba with systemd, service not found eventhough i'm using the servicename mentioned in the website documentation
>try starting it altogether, it doesn't work
>try a couple of plausible variations, it doesn't work

>listing running services doesn't work with grep so no search
>manually scroll looking for samba service
>cant find it

>go to package manager
>list all installed packages and grep for samba
>nothing.jpg
>list all packages and grep for smb
>nothing

>search repository for samba packages
>two packages, some libraries related to samba client

realize I don't have time for this shit, I've wasted an hour already
>>
File: 1456453312347.png (71 KB, 412x433) Image search: [Google]
1456453312347.png
71 KB, 412x433
>>54113333
Damn it's so hard, right?
[anon@primaryhost ~]$ sudo pacman -S jre8-openjdk
[sudo] password for anon:
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (3) java-runtime-common-2-2 jre8-openjdk-headless-8.u77-1 jre8-openjdk-8.u77-1

Total Download Size: 25.89 MiB
Total Installed Size: 95.11 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
>>
>>54110809
this always happens to thumb drives. Why?
>>
>OS supposedly for real professional work
>forced reboots unless you pay an incredibly high premium
>forced reboots = lost data = lost work = lost clients

>meanwhile on OS X and linux...
>delay reboots indefinitely, fine

Eh, there's a reason why windows is popular on the consumer desktop but you see a mac market share of more than a drab 10% as you look at industry. More like 50%, with linux holding a good 10%.
>>
>>54113374

that's just the alias

there are more dependencies than that.

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/jre8-openjdk/

and you are implying that none of those packages aren't broken too which is unlikely considering that a package as essential as the fucking Java Runtime, which all java applications depend on was broken (and therefore effectively rendering them unusable too)
>>
>>54110809
lmao I run Linux and my fucking keyboard no joke stalls the boot time by 15 seconds...

Tried this on every GNU/Linux distro, does the same thing every time.
>>
>>54113466
>more deps
Install them if you have to. pacman leaves out 3 bloat deps, which is fine by me
>you are implying that none of those packages aren't broken too which is unlikely considering that a package as essential as the fucking Java Runtime,
What are you talking about? been working on java since last 9 months with zero problems whatsoever. Maybe it's just your shit repo
>>
>>54111074
If you need ADB drivers for motorola, you grab them from motorola. Shit for me it has been easier that way than what yu describe. Vendor ID? Product ID? Why should have to even run lsusb to figure these out?
>>
>>54110809
>windows 10
>my keyboard flashes all lights and stops working for like 2 seconds every 2 weeks or so

>any other operating system (even different versions of windows)
>it just fucking works
>>
>>54110809
rtl8723be. Not everything works out of the box.
>>
>>54110809
> linux
> trying to find ROBUST method of automounting cifs share on my laptop
> try using a mount entry on fstab file
>> doesn't auto unmount when network goes down or when suspending/hibernating, causing programs to hang and shutdown to take over 10minutes.
> try using a systemd unit.
>> doesn't auto unmount/remount when network goes down and up unexpectedly leading to same shit
> try autofs
>> sometimes it remounts properly after hibernate and sometimes it randomly fails and hangs
> give up and stay with autofs while bookmarking https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/104523/auto-mounting-cifs-shares-on-laptop for a future reattempt at this BS
> Meanwhile on spynet10, join homegroup and everything works
>>
>GNU+Linux
>plug thing in (even some obscure webcam / grapic tablet / whatever)
>it works

>Windows
>plug thing in
>oh wait windows has trouble detecting usb devices
>windows update takes like 5 minutes to install drivers
>they suck
>google the drivers
>risk getting malware
>have to take care of updating the drivers yourself
>>
>>54110809
>trying to use gamecube adapter

>linux
>plug in
>add udev rule
>works

>windows
>install libusb program
>install driver
>it fails, now my mouse doesn't work
>use second mouse to uninstall mouse driver
>reinsert mouse to reinstall drivers
>configure libusb program
>install drivers
>finally is detected

And they say "Windows just works". If only people actually tried an alternative they'd see how painless their life could be.
>>
>>54111074
>mad that archwiki has a manual solution with config file editing
Like being mad that IKEA shit comes in parts.
>>
>>54111255
You could also use gvfs to have your file explorer mount the Android mtp. IMO that's easier than a udev rule.
>>
RETARD PARTY!!!
>>
>>54110809
>>plug keyboard in

USB keyboards all follow a standard set of Human Interface Device standards, so they will "just work" with every operating system when you plug them in, same with mice, joysticks and most other input devices.

On the other hand, if the keyboard has some kind of proprietary set of function keys or whatever, additional software may be required, and good luck getting shit like that to work on Linux.
>>
>>54111266
>It's typing 3-4 commands into a terminal and then copy-pasting some text from the wiki into a file and adjusting to your device.
Sounds a lot harder than just plugging a device in and downloading the driver from the manufacturer's website
>>
File: chuck tingle7.jpg (43 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
chuck tingle7.jpg
43 KB, 313x499
>>54110809
>want to try emulating shit
>figure loonix won't have support for any controllers
>install an emulator on windows
>plug in a controller
>doesn't work
>unplug it
>plug it back in
>downloading driver software
>5 minutes later it finishes
>try it
>it doesn't work
>google it
>apparently the only way to get it working is to download some chinese trojan that breaks your usb ports and changes your homepage

>boot up linux
>plug it in
>it works
>>
>>54111266
Because you're one typo away from fucking shit up badly. Only retards would want that sort of risk unless they are fully alert and focused exclusively on every task at hand.
>>
>>54112545
but getting malware and adware toolbar shit on Windows installers? That happens to me all the time.
>>
ITT: Idiots don't realise different people have different OS preferences and would rather compare virtual dick sizes because they're lonely neckbeards with nothing better to do but feel superior because their computers install HuniePop through different methods.
>>
>>54115335
>Because you're one typo away from fucking shit up badly

????
>>
>>54113333
And windows is easy to write drivers for how?
And windows is customizable in EVERY FUCKING LEVEL?
Windows is not at all bait.
windows can has all the hardware support.
Replace kernel without restarting?
Removed some system kritical file, reboot a few times and try to fix it again WITHOUT reinstalling

> troll, bait, autist

stay with windows faggot
>>
File: image.png (47 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 200x180
>>54113894
https://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x
Your driver is on this page, it should work.
>>
>>54114971
>everyone says you can just plug in a PS3 controller and it will work
>tfw never been able to get it working

For some reason, that, and Steam has never been working properly for me on Linux. Not really sure why and what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>54114971
>5min downloading driver software
That's some slow as fuck internet
>>
>>54115430
Have you tried adding a udev rule for your controller?
>>
Windows
>buy capture card
>website is down
>download drivers from website
>virus scanner beeps and squeals at me
>capture card never worked

Linux
>plug in capture card
>install OBS
>werks
>>
>>54111448
Don't HCI drivers reside in the kernel?
>>
>>54111170
>weebs telling someone to fuck off
>>
>>54110809

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
File: dita.png (28 KB, 417x130) Image search: [Google]
dita.png
28 KB, 417x130
>>54111074
>no official android adb driver from manufactuer yet
>adb doesn't detect
>download the plain adb
>look up some fucking serial numbers
>modify the driver yourself
>restart into recovery mode
>disable driver signature verification
>install the driver
>hope it actually works
>>
What the helll is with you people and images with no background? Are you all this retarded?
>>
File: 12728809.jpg (19 KB, 274x328) Image search: [Google]
12728809.jpg
19 KB, 274x328
>>54116091
Fuck off
>>
>>54116404
Fok off
>>
File: 12625948.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12625948.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>54116444
Fuk off
>>
>>54116515
Poes
>>
>>54116532
>>54116515
>>54116444
fucking terrible taste, both of you
>>
>>54115785
>be me
>switch from windows to arch
>love everything about it
>would never think about changing back
>want to play some ps4 (wich I have plugged to my capture card because of conviniency)
>avermedia h727 doesn't run on linux
It's literally the only thing that didn't work right out of the box for me ;_;
>>
File: 1456616931245.jpg (26 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
1456616931245.jpg
26 KB, 300x419
>>54116532
>(an.evil.alien)123
>>
>>54113928
>risk getting malware
what manufacturers distribute malware on their drivers page?
>>
>>54114971
what controller? windows has very robust gamepad support
>>
>>54116926
Not my fault they named their instagram account that i just look through the search for images of yolandi to grab
>>
File: 12745719811.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
12745719811.jpg
134 KB, 1080x1283
>>54116963
>instagram
+1
>>
>>54117123
Yes its a very nice place to find images especially with my smartphone
>>
>>54112804
>>MTP
>>just werks
>disconnects with bigger files
>can only do one thing at once, can't even list files while a transfer is running
>not first-class, regular file IO doesn't work with it, needs completely separate API
It's literally retarded.
>>
>>54113927
systemd unit + ifupdown script(s)?
>>
>>54110809
I'd love nothing more than to run Linux, but sadly I've yet to find a way to get games running at any decent FPS.
>>
>>54115426
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1320070
>>
>>54111188
what is preinstalled driver?
>>
>>54117867
Something he (or you) clearly did NOT imply, damage control mode faglord
>>
Linux is a superior OS for sooooooooo few people. It's not even an argument
>>
>Mental gymnastics of a /v/ babby
>>
>>54110809
Because Windows 10 has more security and support than any OS.
>>
>>54118872
>Wankblows
>Security
Tip top kek
>>
>>54111074
Holy shit dude
>>
>>54110809
>don't plug keyboard in
"No keyboard detected. Press any key to continue"
>>
>>54118872
More botnet you mean.
>>
>>54111074
>2016
>thingken command line is anything special
OH WOW I TYPED SHIT INTO A BLACK BOX I'M A HACKER NOW XD
>this is what linuxtards actually think
>>
File: 1456323866605.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456323866605.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1200
>>54119712
>Winbabby: the post
>>
>>54110809
>linux
>plug keyboard in
>it fucking works
>Except it doesn't.
>You can't go online for a fix since no keyboard

>windows
>plug keyboard in
>Installing device driver software...
>five minutes later
>it barely works

>OSX
>Plug keyboard in
>It isn't a maccintosh board
>Apple sends a killteam to my house
>>
>>54119712
>OH THERE’S NUMBERS AND TEXT ONLY ITS TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME I CAN’T DO IT :'(
>>>/v/
>>
>>54113036
It did on Arch after running literally one command. If thats too hard for you, I'd suggest suicide you dumb fuck.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.