[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/money/ - how do /g/ make money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: money.svg_512x512.png (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
money.svg_512x512.png
25 KB, 512x512
I made some illegal downloading websites when I was in college.
I bought a lot of bitcoins in early age and now I have millions.
Now I create some websites for dummy people.
>>
File: smallbasic_adjust2.jpg (102 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
smallbasic_adjust2.jpg
102 KB, 1000x814
>>
But seriously though how do people make money out of the internet.
>>
>>>/biz/
>>
I made some cash automating apps like perktv /swagbucks. 20$ a day passive. Good old days.
>>
Advpl programmer
~30k R$/yr
>>
File: 1460367500645.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460367500645.webm
2 MB, 640x480
I deliver pizza. I mined over 1000 bitcoins but I lost them and my virginity and 2 fingers at the same time. I also lost my IT job because I made my shop owner a millionaire.

I'm thinking of selling $25 Android boxes with kodi setup for $100 to normies.
>>
Bringing in that Minecraft server monayyy
>>
I suck cock.
>>
>>54007570
So you werk at Apple?
>>
>>54007546
"I'm thinking of selling $25 Android boxes with kodi setup for $100 to normies."
Thinking similar here, done it for free for too many friends at this stage, have you considered emulators as well, you can launch the emulator from kodi with a little tweaking... Not giving away all my ideas for free tho
>>
>>54007546
yeah, good luck https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-and-youtube-promoters-are-killing-kodi/
>>
I camwhore, no joke.
I don't even have a that good of a body,. I'm pale, hairy, borderline skinnyfat with an average dick.
But I'm willing to do the weird shit and old dudes will pay stupid money for that.
>>
>>54007394
>how do /g/ make money?
I have a job
>>
>>54008134
Do continue
>>
>>54007915
"This means we will issue trademark takedown notices anywhere we think the likelihood for confusion is high. If you are selling a box on your website designed to trick users into thinking broken add-ons come from us and work perfectly, so you can make a buck, we’re going to do everything we can to stop you. If you are making a video in which you claim to be a Kodi developer or Kodi team member or you are just using the Kodi name while assuring users that some pirate add-on is totally legal and isn’t going to break next week, we will do everything we can to take you down."
Brand it as a streaming box and keep on top of working builds
Also sell local through Gumtree etc. Will help
>>
>>54008211
It's pretty much what you imagine dude, no real mystery to it.
People with very specific or disturbing fantasies and fetishes will pay you to act them out.

Sometimes the challenge is pretending not to be disturbed, sometimes it's trying to keep yourself from laughing.
>>
>>54008310
Where do you find clients?
>>
>>54007448
I sold some of my old junk on eBay, managed to get enough money to buy a winrar licence
>>
I am a NEET, no money. I wish I could figure out a way to make money though.
>>
>>54008505
this

>>54008379
also this. just right now i'm trying to sell shit i don't use, that I paid hundreds and nobody wants even at half price.

fuck you, OP. fuck you and your hapiness.
>>
>>54008358
I have a bunch of social media dedicated to it with some sample pics and videos, mostly text though. Tumblr and Twitter are the best for that, Tumblr moreso. The weirder requests tend to come from people who contact me through tumblr.

A more successful method if you're looking for work immediately is just chilling on the cam sites that accept male performers and making it clear you're available for specific private shows for the right price.
Unfortunately you can't be too on the nose about it as a lot of these sites will ban you if you're blatantly using their platform to earn money away from the site. The ones that make you work off a token system are the strictest for that.
>>
>>54008505
>>54008577
get a job
>>
>>54008673
I have been applying to jobs, but no one wants to hire me.
>>
>>54008673

Oh, get a job? Just get a job?
Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on little jobbies?!
>>
I'm thinking of starting a blog up about something retarded and using Adsense, It's kind of hard though because everything is saturated these days. I think the best way to make money would be to abuse normies lack of IT knowledge
>>
>>54008673
are you hiring? can you sponsor a spic?
>>
>>54008580
So what is the most disturbed thing you did?
>>
File: 1453319859082.gif (566 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1453319859082.gif
566 KB, 300x300
>>54008723
>>54008743
it's easy, make a convincing CV for the job you're applying too, don't just make one CV and send the same one everywhere. After sending your CVs, call the companies 2-3 days later to show your interest

Congrats, you have an interview.

Now dress well, act confident and prepared for your interview (prepared mean do your research on the company before the interview)

Congrats, you have a job
>>
>>54008580
How do you care about your privacy though. I assume you can't make these performances without showing your face. These videos could show up later in your life when you don't want them to. What is your stance towards this, or do you just don't care?
>>
>>54008846
Alright, I'll give you one for free but I'm not going into any detail.
This isn't the weirdest in terms of pure strangeness but its the thing that stands out as being the most disturbing on a personal level for me.

There was this fifty-something year old guy who claimed he had recently lost his daughter in a car accident.
He paid me 500 dollars to pretend like we were having a seance through the internet, and I got possessed by the ghost of his daughter, so he could live out some incest fantasies he had around her.
It was very emotional for him and he logged off pretty quickly after he came.

He got back to me a few weeks later and wanted to pick it up again but he wanted to send me money to buy specific clothes like she would have worn because the props I had were "too weird" and he started sending me reference pictures of her and it just got too much so I had to tell him no.

There are probably easier ways to make internet money.
>>
>>54008990
My girlfriend knows, she doesn't care. I don't really have any contact with my family.

As far as jobs go I have a pretty recent criminal record for drug dealing which makes regular employment hard as hell to get and is actually a big part of the reason why I got into this in the first place to make rent.

A couple girls I know who used to do this got out by going to college and getting a degree first, and then they feed future employers a line of bullshit about overcoming their chequered past if they have to. I dunno if that would wash with my drug record though.
>>
>>54009091
If there is I'm not finding it - you should hit me up with his name, I'd pretend to be his dead daughter all day
>>
Between online poker, forex trading, and some /pol/ tier blogs with some ads, I think I did well.

Certainly enough that I don't have to go outside to work (but I still have day job anyway because staying in the apartment 24/7 is nauseating)
>>
>>54009296
What day job?
>>
>>54009313
Being a genius.

Apple genius.
>>
>>54009190
Thank you for sharing. I hope the future will be good to you.
>>
>>54007394
i launder money and process tax declarations
want to get into forex with a friend of mine who's learning bloomberg
>>
Patreon.
I stream music production, lessons and live mixes. I release music, sample packs and synth presets.
It isn't much but it gives me above average pay.
>>
>>54007394
When was in University I earned some money by betting on sports events

Now I have job and use bets as an extra income that pays bills
>>
>>54009091
ha! holy shit, that's some fucked up shit
>>
reselling things from /csg/
>>
File: Wario_Icon.png (849 KB, 1398x1398) Image search: [Google]
Wario_Icon.png
849 KB, 1398x1398
>>54008723
ya gotta lie
>>
File: 1441843259609.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441843259609.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>54010277
I am a terrible liar though ;-;
>>
>>54010317
it's just bullshitting, it isn't telling them about yourself, but telling them what they want to hear.

say you're applying to a fast food restaurant. your hobbies? cooking, running, meeting new people.

weaknesses? you're a perfectionist and get a bit too fixated on your work, you sometimes just work too hard for too long.

future aspirations? you're going to college for around 4 years, and really need a steady source of income with flexible part-time hours for at least the next 3 years.

just shit like that. it's easy. as for contacts, just use skype numbers or prepaid phones. if they call, just ignore them. if they persist, have your parents talk to them, not like they're going to know.

congrats, now you have a shitty fucking job just like the rest of us.
>>
>>54007514
could you elaborate a bit? Is stuff like that still possible nowadays?
>>
>>54007394
>now I have millions.

sure you do

does anyone believe that
>>
>>54010688
Nope
>>
>>54010381
>weaknesses? you're a perfectionist and get a bit too fixated on your work, you sometimes just work too hard for too long.

lold at this, no employer is going to fall for that bullshit
>>
>>54010775
thought so.

he should prove it
>>
>>54008134
I think I wanna do this but I'm worried someone I know irl will see me
>>
I make 50k a year. I'm single and live in a low cost city, I should be ballin but I spend my money on stupid stuff I don't need.
>>
File: wasabichanmushroom.jpg (125 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
wasabichanmushroom.jpg
125 KB, 600x561
>>54007394

I post on craigslist casual encounters as a woman, dox any takers, then extort the husbands and cheaters.
>>
>>54007437
this is a cute image
>>
>>54010637
Back in fall 2014 perktv was young and they didnt have all the restrictions they have now, so I was able to milk it as much as possible by having multiple accounts, bots, different ip adddesses etc.

Because of recent perktv and swagbucks changes, i dont think it is as profitable/easy to do as before. The key for me was to find this companies basically giving out money to anyone with the how-to knowledge and time like me lol.

I
>>
>>54012826
How do you collect the money without giving away your identity?
>>
>>54016014

Greendot used to be easiest because you could just get them to load a card and transfer the balance to another over a phone. Now it's just easier to walk them through btc transfers. Less payers this way but it's easier than obfuscating paypal and escrow services.

I'm fairly cheap and don't really involve myself so I just schedule mail dumps a month out and cancel them when I get payment.
>>
>>54007394
how many women have you fucked?
>>
>>54016289
How much do you ask for and do you come back for more? Also if they don't pay, do you expose them or let them go?
>>
>>54009091
Do you ever have to put things up your ass or eat your own cum etc? I'd be more than willing to camwhore I just don't want to do those 2 things...

Fascinating story btw
>>
>>54016506

Usually only around 400 and give them a full month to pay. Honestly given the amount of casual encounters postings and the amount of localized craigslist sites just 20 bucks a pop could be very lucrative.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.