[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions/Say it, get it off your chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7
File: v8DxM.jpg (8 KB, 251x211) Image search: [Google]
v8DxM.jpg
8 KB, 251x211
You know what to do:
>Linux is basically useless to the common person if they want anything
>No one wants to learn new things; they want it all handed to them
>There's nothing wrong with Steam
>If you're smart enough to trick someone into giving you money to "fix" their computer, then god for you
>Gabe is all, Gabe is king
>Linus is actually pretty cool
>Windows 10 is trash
>8.1 is as high as any one that cares about SOME privacy
>Social media doesn't suck, you just don't know how to use it (go get fucking FB purity you dumb ass)
>The NSA/FBI doesn't care about /g/ or most of 4chan if you're not doing anything more than torrenting shows or games or music.
>Data mining is actually a good thing so this way better products get out to the world and shit gets fixed
>open source is good but 1/2 of this community that says it has to be or they aren't using it doesn't even fuck with the code.
>Raspi's are pretty neat
>Apple doesn't suck, atleast they care about their users and their products. When was the last time you heard someone be able to take their android to the store and get it almost instantly replaced? No you have to take it the store you got it or some towel head to get it fixed
>The wii u is underrated
>the wii u pad (however) is just a gimmick
>VR is dumb and will never take off
>CN is fucking itself over with all these remakes.

I'm sick of everyone thinking that computers are complicated and that it's just easier to google something than bug your techy friend.

Or fuck, post a good story.
OK I'm done for now.
>>
>>53983078
So Win 10 is bad because of data mining, but data mining itself is good when it's not Microsoft doing it?
The reason NSA/FBI are monitoring everyone is that they are 'interested' in everyone. If they weren't, they wouldn't be.
>>
>>53983485
If they were data mining for the right purposes like helping out marketing and shit, then yes but most of know that it's going to the NSA. That's what I don't trust.

The NSA is interested in it's citizens because they are constantly looking for terrorists, and they think that ANY ONE could be.
>>
>>53983566
I'm sure there are some people in the NSA concerned with fighting terrorism.
But I'm equally sure there are at least as many concerned with industrial and political espionage as shown by the German intelligence admitting they've unknowingly aided NSA in it through intel sharing agreements meant to aid cooperation in fighting terrorism.
Knowledge is power and even if they're not abusing it too bad right now, nobody should be given that much power over the population. Certainly not the people who brought you COINTELPRO, trial-less executions of US citizens and the bullshit arguments for deposing Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad.
>>
>>53983705
then what does that mean about windows 10?
>>
>>53983078
>the wii u pad (however) is just a gimmick
the pad COULD be good if there more games taking advantage of it. How Nintendo hasn't made a Pokemon Snap for Wii U is fucking beyond me.
>>
>>53983724
Nothing it doesn't say about social networks and other US/FVEY based services conducting data mining.
All the tech giants cooperate with PRISM.
>>
>>53983753
>snap on wii u
I've seen people been asking for this for ever now

>>53983778
I can understand it for marketing, aside from that it seems ok as long as you are allowed to opt out
>>
Foss has and will always be more difficult to use than a proprietary equivalent.
>>
I like to fuck shit up.

I start buying numerous cheap phone chargers from Aliexpress.
Then I open them and remove the converter and rewire it so that a phone gets a nice touch of 230V AC.

I then scatter them around a random university on tables.

Shame I never see the faces of those who use them
>>
File: bait.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>53983820
So your issue with Win10 is that you think Microsoft is not taking enough advantage of the data they're collecting?
>>
I'm bored of all the smart phone discussion. They're all the fucking same except for marketing gimmicks. Oooh a new CPU! More RAM! Who gives a fuck 95% of the apps are useless bullshit and you have no need for that processing power in your pocket. Fuck.
>>
>>53983078
/g/ is full of neet retards
>>
>>53983078
Windows os is best os.
>>
Anyone over the age of 16 who thinks Linux is 'hard' should castrate themselves
>>
>>53983078

It isn't intended for the common person (if you don't count ubuntu)

>No one wants to learn new things; they want it all handed to them

Most people who use StackOverflow are that way. But I'd argue that everyone on /g/ decided to learn Tech/Programming out of own interest

>There's nothing wrong with Steam

only if you ignore that outdated anticheat

>Gabe is all, Gabe is king

He turned from making games to making money

>Windows 10 is trash

not for the "common person"

>Social media doesn't suck, you just don't know how to use it (go get fucking FB purity you dumb ass)

the smartest solution would be to not use it at all.

>The NSA/FBI doesn't care about /g/ or most of 4chan if you're not doing anything more than torrenting shows or games or music.

So the NSA doesn't care about a big Internet forum used by tens of thousands of people online, who think they are Anonymous because their tripcode says so? There's plenty of illegal stuff posted regulary

>Data mining is actually a good thing so this way better products get out to the world and shit gets fixed

would you trade better iPhones for Chinas Sesam System?

>Apple doesn't suck, atleast they care about their users and their products. When was the last time you heard someone be able to take their android to the store and get it almost instantly replaced? No you have to take it the store you got it or some towel head to get it fixed

Iphones are cheap, customers are not and respectabillity is key. Apple is a company, they make money and money alone. However, they try to fight the FBI so they have that going for them

>VR is dumb and will never take off

Most first iterations suck. Once VR gets affordable (doesn't even have to come cheap), I think more people will get it. AR however is coming, and it's coming soon.
>>
>>53983927
no no anon, I may've not made it more it more clear:

I feel like They should only be allowed to on sites like facebook and amazon so they can help with their searches.

I hate when people tell me "No I don't use Google cause of data mining" or some other retard shit. How do you think it works better than most?

>>53984001
I would count any one over the age of 35 cause of the idea of "It's different therefore I don't know how it works and I'm scared of new things"

>>53984003
>only if you ignore the outdated anticheat
What is this anon?
>the smartest solution would be to not use it at all.
Staying connected when you don't have a phone to call people or text them. and no, I don't mean an IRC either.

>NSA
I wouldn't doubt they keep an eye on it, but I highly doubt they do shit really for it.

AR? what is this anon?
>>
>>53984065
>How do you think it works better than most?
By having a better algorithm for sorting the pages its bots crawl.
>>
>>53984065
>What is this anon?

VAC

>the smartest solution would be to not use it at all.

I'd argue that whatsapp is the absolute maximum

>I wouldn't doubt they keep an eye on it, but I highly doubt they do shit really for it.

They have automated processes for that of course

>AR? what is this anon?

Augmented Reality
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augmented_reality
A simple form would be Google Glass.
>>
>>53984111
If I have to call someone, I'll use google talk

>autosoft
Sure I've heard of that

>ar
Ok that's what I thought, I thought it started with an O

>TFW Google Glass and Pokemon Go will never be together
y evn liv
>>
>>53983078
Actually this is a quite popular opinion among the indians
>>
i wish i had girls' underwear so i could code better

woe is me
>>
>>53984207
I hope a nigger breaks into your house and stabs you to death stupid faggot
>>
>>53984229
damn anon, you're pretty salty over a joke
>>
>>53983078
>>>/v/
>>
>>53984229
man, why so mad?
>>
>>53984266
>>53984271
It's obviously a girl who has had her underwear repeatedly stolen by programmers.
>>
I actually like linux a lot, and would switch to it with Gnome 3 or something like that.

It's just that the UI is kinda "laggy" and, unlike many people, I can't stand even the most minimal amount.

I also have bought AMD cards for long and I'm starting to regret my last purchase, but I'm pretty bad at selling or trading things. I don't know what the equivalent of a 280x would be on the nvidia side.
>>
windows outperform linux in everyway like server/daily driver/low end/etc..
>>
Going to starbucks and killing their wifi network is totally fine
>>
>>53984266
>salty
>>>/r/pcmasterrace
>>>/v/

>>53984271
Because this website used to be a fag free zone.
>>
File: moot.jpg (135 KB, 768x929) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
135 KB, 768x929
>>53984339
>Because this website used to be a fag free zone.
since when?
>>
>>53983078
It's perfectly fine if people are tech-retards, don't use Linux and don't care for their freedoms.

VR will never be popular because it covers your eyes.

>8.1 is as high as any one that cares about SOME privacy
All Windows version are botnets, there is no such thing as less botnet or more botnet, only "is a botnet" and "is not a botnet". You don't get "SOME privacy", either you get all or none.

All these Raspi and equivalent ARM toys are a bad meme.

Aesthetics is overrated. Who cares what something looks like, unless you're going to marry it?
>>
>>53983078
not that unpopular i guess but macbooks are the best laptops that money can currently buy and for everyday use no os can get even close to os x
>>
I spent years and years trying to get rid of Windows, however most of the time I tried hard to see a justification to still use it.

So I dual booted it and still kept using Windows. I tried to go cold turkey and eventually would just go back. For several years. Tried a few distros: Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Arch and derivates like Manjaro and Antergos, Sabayon, Crunchbang, fucking Gentoo. At the beginning it was Knoppix, SUSE and Mandrake.

But I still had to keep windows. I could not last a month on a distro. Didn't help I got into graphic design.

And a few months ago I bought a new PC. "New" as in "cheap and slightly dated, but not used". Still capable of running any current games and whatever. Soon I wasn't using games for anything but benchmarks, it was stupid. I wasn't playing much, I ended up playing some shit that runs on anything from last decade. And then I decided "you know what, let's try this hackintosh thing, maybe it's better now". I remember this thing being almost unusable many years ago. So I put it there and after some effort to get sound working the way I personally wanted, I just kept going with it. I didn't feel the need to go back, or play games. I had my tools for graphic design. It's a pretty comfortable system. I have come to the point where I don't care about Windows anymore. I only used that once just to use some samsung tool to download some stupid drivers. I used to laugh at apple products and the system being just "weird" when trying it somewhere but it just fucking works for me.

Hell it didn't even give me problems with the last update. That's something I wouldn't expect.
>>
>>53984318
go to aliexpress and buy mobile phone chargers
Then remove the converter and rewire it so the USB port gets 230V
Leave those modified phone killers on your seat

;^)
>>
>>53984420
X220 is better IMO
>>
>>53984270
>>53984290
thats a bummer
#dontbullythegirlprogrammers

>>53984339
>>>/g/fagfree
>no results
nigger cuck faggot dick sucker genius, this place is crawling with gay people

why do you care about someones sexuality anon?

>>53984380
>All these Raspi and equivalent ARM toys are a bad meme.
I want to believe that people like them cause they are fun as a hobby
>>
>>53984541
it really isn't.
>>
>>53984548
Getting sodomized is disgusting
>>
>>53984569
>(sodomize) copulate with an animal
>>
>>53984565
Plenty of ports, great CPU, easy upgradability and repairs, great A E S T H E T I C, Great keyboard and trackpoint will always be more accurate than trackpad
>>
>>53984578
What do you think half the gay community is doing these days? Look up puppy play the new fad. Well that, or purposefully contracting aids...
>>
>>53984602
>gays contract aids
That came from monkies. Damn anon, why do you care so much if someone is gay?
If you met a lesbian, you'd be ok with it.
>>
>>53984569
Do you get sodomized on a regular basis or something? Stop caring what other people do
>>
>Google is evil and way too many people are defensive of it compared to other corporations
>>
>>53984634
Search for poz pigs or neg holes or something.
Lesbians are more likely to abuse each other and beat their adopted children.
>>53984642
I don't base my morality on "hurr itz not hurtin anyone XDXDXD" even though if I did that would still be wrong because if your anus is a petri dish for all the most dangerous STDs you are a detriment to society.
>>
> Windows 10 is unfinished. Server 2016 may fix this
> Windows phone feels snappier on low end hardware than Android
> A computer is a tool. Unfortunately so are most users
> Many open source advocates tell you to get a system that respects your freedom, but fail to find the irony in that.
> No system is 100% secure or stable
> Liking something others don't doesn't make you a shill.
> Most of /g/ is underage.
> /g/ also fails to grasp the irony of complaining about anime on a site founded as an anime image board
>>
>>53984712
>caring about people's sexuality

OK grandad, go back to sleep
>>
>>53984749
Great argument. Just call me Hitler if you realise you're wrong.
>>
>>53984775
No, you're just caring too fucking much about someone's sexuality. Who fucking cares if someone is gay straight or bi. It's their life not yours. You're not going to go out with a shot gun and kill them all. Seriously, grow up and let people do what they want. You sound like a child.
>>
>>53984229
me too

with his dick : (
>>
>>53984814
You still completely sidestepped everything I've said but hey, what did I expect. The only arguments for homosexuality being moral are "whatever feels good XDXD" and #SAMELOVE. Let me guess you hate your dad for being a biggot but love your professor. Whats wrong with caring about morality in your society? Would you let some creepy guy jerk off on your sleeping baby because its not hurting anyone?
>>
>>53984814
>Who fucking cares if someone is gay straight or bi. It's their life not yours
>who fucking cares if someone beats their kid and stubs cigarettes out on them, it's their child not yours
>who fucking cares if someone invades some random third-world sandmonkey hellhole for no reason, it's their presidency not yours

Because not all of us live autistic solitary existences apart from the rest of society, anon. Some of us interact with the world around us and consequently hold views on that world.
>>
>>53984905
>you hate your dad for being a biggot but love your professor
>I'm going to throw something at you for no real reason
Man you're mad

>>53984927
>thinking that all gays/lesbians do this
The fuck anon? that's like saying all black people steal cars and run from families.

>hold views
I can't wait for you 2 idiots to die out. People aren't anything like this, I don't know where you get your notions from.
>>
>>53984950
>Crap he's not listening to my muh feelings argument
>I know I'll just call him mad
>can't wait for you 2 idiots to die out
You sound like aids skrilex."YOU'RE AN OLD MAN. OLLLLLLD."
>>
>>53983078
I don't have anything against javascript and think the new desktop-webui frameworks are a godsend. Even if it means doing shit like running a pared-down browser instance to use an editor. It's the only way we're getting real cross-platform programs. Use whatever language you like for the back end, then leverage a browser to render it. Now you can use an actually cross-platform renderer, and use consistent languages, frameworks, and specifications like CSS to design shit instead of having to swap between gtk, qt, cocoa, and win32/whatever they use now.
>>
>>53985044
Well you are mad.
>>
>>53985095
Internet mad sure, real life mad, obviously not.
>>
File: stallman47.jpg (91 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
stallman47.jpg
91 KB, 850x400
>>53984950
>>53985095
>oh no someone on the internet has a different opinion from mine
>I know, baseless insults and completely failing to back up my thesis will surely win them round to my point of view
>>
>>53985122
let me ask, how does it affect your life at all if you are never around these people? you realizing caring all the time will turn these future children into special snowflakes demanding that 4chan be taken down before they don't respect their pronouns

Do you want this anon?

>>53985145
No not at all. I don't mind a disagreement. That's alright. But the issue is when someone says all of 1 person is a certain way.
Jews only want money
blondes are all retards
black people steal cars
all people in GA are hillbillies
see my point?
>>
>>53985163
Why don't you respect their pronouns if you accept any sexuality? It naturally follows.
>>
>>53985240
I can respect what I wish just like you, I only respect the big 3. Nothing more. If someone is "trans" they are clearly in need of mental help
>>
>>53985265
Why, its not hurting you? Just accept everyone and love everyone. Everyone is exactly the same.
>>
" arguing " on the internet
making " points "
supporting " claims "

what the fuck do you think this is, debate club?
>>
>>53985265
>gay people are completely and totally normal but trans people are an abomination unto the lord and must be purged
If mental gymnastics was an Olympic discipline you'd be about two months away from catching the Zika virus.
>>
>>53985323
>everyone is the same
>I should be equal to Trump
>bait mate
>>
>>53985391
back in the 30s (i believe) that was actually part of the Olympics. Math art and science.
>>
>>53985395
>he's a Bernie supporter
I should have known. #blacklivesmatter #apologizeforslavery #whiteguilt
>>53985376
Meh sitting through my literary theory lecture and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>53985410
Architecture used to be an Olympic discipline. Defending one brand of faggotry while simultaneously throwing another variety to the wolves has never been.
>>
>>53984712
>>53984905
>>53984927
>>53984950
And now we've derailed into a /b/ Unpopular Opinions thread. Well done.
>>
>>53985444
holy fuck get off 4chan and go back to feddit you fucking nigger lover

>>53985456
What do you think it would be like if they kept them in?
>>
>>53985483
>What do you think it would be like if they kept them in?
You'd still have been given wedgies all through high school for joining the chess club instead of the football team, if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>53985525
No no, just in general.

I wish I went to a normal highschool anon :(
was it fun?
>>
>>53985541
I have no idea. I'm not even American and my school was sufficiently up its own arsehole that even the kids respected and valued academic achievement.

I doubt the Olympics would be much different if the mental shit was still in them t b h. Things like chess or arithmetic would probably get about as much coverage as one of the minor field events (obviously more in countries which prioritised that particular discipline, like Romania did for gymnastics or Bulgaria with the women's shot put), but the truly ridiculous shit like Olympic architecture or urban planning would garner no interest whatsoever outside of specialist trade publications.
>>
File: amimag.png (620 KB, 504x640) Image search: [Google]
amimag.png
620 KB, 504x640
>Every modern desktop OS sucks shit in some way. Windows is slow, spyware-ridden shit with way too much legacy cruft preventing it from joining the 21st century. OS X is excessively locked down and a bitch to use on anything that isn't severely limited, overpriced Apple hardware. Linux is still way too rough for casual use as a desktop OS, and its graphics drivers deliver poor performance.

>Android is poorly optimized, insecure, and slowly becoming more and more closed off to people who want to tinker with it.

>AMD are worth supporting because they're one of the only things preventing an outright Intel/Nvidia duopoly.

>Overclocking isn't worth the time or effort, even if you're a poorfag.

>FLAC does in fact sound better than MP3 or AAC. It's especially noticeable in the low end.

>PC gaming is a perfectly legitimate hobby.

>Vista was a decent OS that simply launched too quickly, being sold on machines that were barely adequate for XP. If they launched two years later, it would've likely been lauded as being one of the greatest versions of Windows, and 7 would have never been released.

>Windows 95 and the World Wide Web killed computing by bringing it to the masses.
>>
>>53985637
>Agreed
>Agreed
>Agreed
>Disagree - Always nice to get that little bit extra umf especially if I have the cooling to support such.
>Disagree - MP3 is fine and FLAC is placebo/autism tier.
>Depends
>Can Agree
>Disagree - I'm glad it did.
>>
Am I the only person that doesn't have strong feelings about Windows 10 in one way or the other?

10 isn't fucking terrible like most of you aspies make it out to be.
>>
>>53983078
Unpopular?
Rather uneducated.
There's just a lot of ignorance shining through.
>>
>>53985797
It depends, did you do anything to disable telemetry or are you a cuck and completely fine with it?
>>
>>53983078
>I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.

Why did you retweet that?
>>
>>53985821
Yes, but you guys meme it so fucking hard I can never tell when you are joking or if you are all retarded.

>gubment gonna know dat I downloaded stuff I shouldn't have :^(
>>
>>53985885
What have you got to hide anyway?
>>
>>53985904
Build a bathroom with glass walls in your front yard
>>
>>53985904
Animu.
>>
>>53985931
I would gladly but don't think the women around here would like to see that and would most defiantly report me if I did such, already know how it would look since I did so in Sims 3/Sims 4 for giggles xD
>>
>>53985958
That's cool, never really got into sims myself lol I always ended up shitting my pants
>>
I think people who condems terrorism or go apeshit when 911 is brought up has no right to complain about the NSA.

You got what you asked for, if it is being used or may be used against you, kill youself.

This is war.
>>
>>53983078

>>Linux is basically useless to the common person if they want anything
it isn't if someone chooses software and hardware for the user (company enviorment for example)
>>No one wants to learn new things; they want it all handed to them
Normies dont want to learn new things
>>There's nothing wrong with Steam
Agreed, Steam and its games are literally the only nonfree software on my pc
>>If you're smart enough to trick someone into giving you money to "fix" their computer, then god for you
Agreed, losing money may make them learn how to uninstall a toolbar
>>Social media doesn't suck, you just don't know how to use it (go get fucking FB purity you dumb ass)
they still suck but not that much
>>Data mining is actually a good thing so this way better products get out to the world and shit gets fixed
>>Raspi's are pretty neat
Overhyped, there are lots of sbcs with better price/value ratio
>>The wii u is underrated
Its shit, only weebs use it
>>VR is dumb and will never take off
wrong, I can already imagine people fucking vr waifus instead of pillow ones
>>
>>53984306
I run a core 2 duo from 2004 with 2gb ram, no graphics card, and I haven't noticed any lag with gnome 3 on Debian. I could have a less keen eye, however.
>>
>>53984524
shit sounds DEVILISH
>>
>>53985828
wut

>>53985958
>4
Pls no
that version is junk
Play 3 or 1

>>53985976
I have sims 1 complete collection with some mods. It's my over all favorite. I wish they kept the concept of the sims like that and just made the graphics better. 3 is really good too but i my computer is too shitty for it :(

>>53986060
Shit thank you anon.
I made a post on facebook about 9/11 and one of my "friends" went ape shit saying I had no right and to take it down. I told him it's my opinion that people need to get over it. He didn't like it.
He said it's me or the post.
Needless to say, he's not the boss of me and we aren't friends.

come to find out he does this to a lot of his friends
He controls who can say way. No, I tell people what the hell I think and if they don't like it too fucking bad.

>>53986163
>Agreed, losing money may make them learn how to uninstall a toolbar
>WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY MY PURPLE MONKEY FRIEND! PUT HIM BACK!

>WII U IS FOR WEEBS
:(
I am hurt anon
I play smash and mario kart and pokken and Batman and assassin's creed :(
y u gotta be so mean anon
>>
>>53984308
Then why do only 35% of servers and 0% of supercomputers use windows?
>>
>>53986199
>I run a core 2 duo from 2004
Pretty impressive considering the Core 2 Duo didn't come out until 2006.
>>
File: x220 ips glow.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
x220 ips glow.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I can understand the thinkpad meme but x220 is overrated.
>>
>>53986498
Because 65% of servers and 100% of supercomputers are operated by the severely autistic.
>>
>>53986593
I dunno man... Other than the screen its pretty damn perfect...
>>
>>53986933
like every other thinkpad and even other business laptops.
>>
>>53986696
You are saying that Microsoft are autistic because they run some sort of GNU/Linux on their servers?
>>
File: ebin_koding.jpg (292 KB, 1200x1133) Image search: [Google]
ebin_koding.jpg
292 KB, 1200x1133
>>53984207
Or you can get Kode with Kloss scholarship!
>>
>>53985931
How is this the same at all?
>>
>OSX would be god-tier if Apple hardware wasn't overpriced special snowflake bullshit
>OSX would be elder god-tier if it was usable on non-apple hardware
>Appleshit is overpriced, but I like it
>Windows is only good for playing games, everything else can be supplanted by FOSS
>Huge-ass laptops are dumb unless you're on-the-go so much you never have time to sit down at home.
>Google is fucking evil and the pointless dicksucking needs to stop
>Elon Musk is a hack, both his companies would bomb if they weren't subsidized
>Electric cars will never be viable until graphene supercapacitors become cheap
>People who don't know how to use a terminal don't belong anywhere near a computer
>>
Mac minis are cool as fuck and I want one.
>>
VLC is just fine for watching anime these days.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.