[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Designated CEOs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 3
File: PooInLoo.jpg (35 KB, 750x432) Image search: [Google]
PooInLoo.jpg
35 KB, 750x432
What went wrong?
>>
they're literally smarter than white trash like you american dumb ass shit fucke

india + brazil + russia + china against american imperialism
>>
Diversity
>>
>>53968379
All of those countries are imperialist too
>>
>>53968290
They are good at corporate politics. Fucking jew pajeets.
>>
>>53968379
Says pajeet
>>
>>53968379
i pirated my copy of windows 7
how does that make you feel, sandeep?
>>
>>53968290
When is Apple going to get a Pajeet as CEO?
>>
better poos than joos desu
>>
ITT: /g/ getting buttblasted that no matter how hard they try, they'll never have an open sores alternative to windows that actually works
>>
>>53968421
dumb ass american fuck
>>
All those butthurt pajeets.
>>
Why is this a problem? They're obviously not as uncivilized as the villagers we make fun of and they've worked hard to get where they are today.
If you can't appreciate that then you're a racist faggot and should an hero.
>>
>>53968290
What's with indians specifically being so good with tech? I've seen 14 year old indians that are great programmers.
>>
>>53968379

Russians and Chinese hate brown people bro
>>
>>53968596
STEM fields are very popular with us South Asians.
>>
>>53968421
I've pirated all the software I've ever used.
>>
Pajeet is on the forefront of running Microsoft into the ground, by chasing Europeans away with privacy invasive shit. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>53968628
For what reason though?
>>
>>53968651
Because the teaching system in those countries is very strict, but everything is by the book. That means that kids there are EXTREMELY good with numbers, but are not very good at creative thinking.
Obviously South Asians that grow up in America and other westernized countries will be exposed to the creative education system as well, but they're families will still have a higher disposition to push them towards stem fields because traditionally that's what they were best at.
>>
Microsoft dude has worked at microsoft since the 90s, so he deserves that spot. I have no idea about google guy.
>>
>>53968689
He's bee working hard also. I believe he went from being the head of chrome, to managing chrome and Android and then finally became the CEO after the creation of the parent company alphabet.
>>
>>53968514
>you're a racist faggot
Sounds right.

>should an hero
No thanks.
>>
>>53968379
BRIC is dead.
>>
The real question is why are tech companies using Indians and not Jews as CEOs? There has to be a deeper meaning in this.
>>
>>53968710
and do you have a rational reason to be racist?
>>
>>53968749
Because Jews aren't as smart
>>
>>53968749
What's the point when the stock holders are already jews?
>>
>>53968770
Jews dont invent tech, they pay others to invent it for them.
>>
CEO is janitor level in IT.
>>
>>53968763
It's human nature to stick with their own people. Would you betray your family for someone else's? I don't go around saying "We need to gas all non-whites", but I do think a homogeneous society functions better off than a non-homogeneous society.
I find it ironic that when liberals talk about utopian societies and then point to Scandinavia they completely ignore than the population of those societies are homogeneous. Diversity just doesn't really bring anything to the table other than higher crime rates and higher racial tensions.
>>
>>53968596
pretty simple math, really
india has 1 billion + people
the only ones that make it here are the cream of the crop
>>
>>53968290
It's not as simple as some people are saying. Multiple things have happened over the years.

>H1Bs
A lot of them get in with that.
Indians aren't THAT good at code deving, but they are damn good at remember stuff. Kinda like the Chinese. Really good at copying, but not too good at innovating.

A colleague of mine is working with a team of Indians, and he's directing everything. When something goes wrong, they tell him, and he tells them what to do. He really has to micromanage what's happening.

Most of it got this way due to mobility. A cellphone and laptop can make anyone helpdesk for anything.

Also, a lot of "identity politics" as of the last 10 years have helped with this. But it's sort of a reverse racism. So many consumers are use to calling a helpdesk like with an Indian guy calling himself "Micheal" that when they think major company tech no-it-alls, it's always an Indian.

>personal note
Indians are the Negroes of Asian
>b-but we have cheap laptops and cellphones everywhere, we are a-advanced! #_# <-- eyes messed up from curry tears
No, you're not. You're still shitting in the streets (literally).
>>
>>53968884
Dude are you retarded?
You don't have to love every other race but you should at least be neutral.

>a homogeneous society functions better off than a non-homogeneous society
Nice b8. When America and Britain were completely white how was their technology?
Technology has started advancing at a rapid pace because of diversity and the different ideas that are brought in with different races.
>>
>>53968896
>india has one billion+ people
>china has one billion+ people
>always western countries being attacked for being a drain on the world

Asians are literally cancer.
>>
>>53968943
>on a tech related board
>hates Asians
Good luck avoiding Asians m8.
>>
>>53968913
you are right
>>
>>53968943
Indians don't even use that much water.
>>
>>53968937
Not true.

Most of the advancements in tech were during periods when the US and Britain were still 80%+ white population.
Apples "innovations" are just redeisgns thought up by Jobs himself, had (mostly)white people in the US design the inner workings to work, then had Asians built it for extremely cheap.
>>
>>53968955
I don't hate Asians at all.
But they have to be willing to accept their own flaws.

>>53968961
Then don't call me a racist when I complain that they stink.
>>
>>53969028
>Then don't call me a racist when I complain that they stink.
That's the joke.
>>
>>53968379
Google and Microsoft are US companies run by US citizens. The individuals in the OP picture are US citizens. Are you jealous?
>>
>>53968379
>Smarter than white trash
>Cannot create functioning infrastructure. Over 50% or it's residents shit in the streets and pray to toilets when they encounter one.
>mfw I work at MS main campus and see 3-5 Indians workers in one office, only 1 or 2 laptops in the room. Bathrooms have signs showing them no tot stand on the toilet seats and squat shit. These are India's brightest.
>These fuckers literally are just getting their own people in once one gets a mgr role and then they put out shit.
>waiting for the day someone figures it out and starts cancelling h-1b visas and shipping them home.
>>
>>53969056
>1-2 laptops in a room of 3-5 people
That sounds like some stupid Google "Dev Comfort" nonsense.
>>
>>53969046
my bad
>>
>>53968423
Never ever. Well good ol' Jobs was half arab if you think of it.
>>
>>53969105
Yeah they just stay in their office all day, talking and shit, then go stink up the kitchen at lunch, then go back and chill in their office. We have rows and rows of this shit going on as you walk by offices.MS has major space issues. Unless you have a role that requires it, office sharing, especially in the older buildings(new ones are open/shared space floor plans) is pretty much required.

Thankfully my role allows me to work from home as much as I like.
>>
>>>53968884
>Dude are you retarded?
>You don't have to love every other race but you should at least be neutral.
Dude, pls don't tell other people how to feel and think. You should at least fuck off and die if you do that.
These uncivilized idiots from india with their gangrapes on busses and their bought school degrees can all die in a ditch for all i care. Coming over to work in other countries, be highly educated and skilled but unable to think apparently and see al women as cheap whores. Yeah, that's gonna earn u respect.
>>
>>53968290
Just watch this report. Really, give it 5min, and you will know all you need to know about our imported slacker. The MS part is great at the start..all of it is good. Explains the Indian worker issue perfectly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeoBWzIRuic&nohtml5=False
>>
>>53968391 and
>>53968725
/thread
>>
>>53969201
I'd love that kind of job.
I mean, where I could work from home a lot. I hate having to travel so much.

The entire office I work on is the full floor of a larger building (only 18 floors) but the whole place is one open floor and I hate it. Our manager sits right next to me, and when I'm on the phone with a customer or with M$ or Lenovo, I can't hear them half the time because people are talking to my manager. I'm personally against fully open offices.
>>
>>53968749
Shylocks know accounting, not IT.
>>
INDIA WON
>>
>>53968290
>actually thinking these guys are the same as the H1B drones
>>
>>53968605
Are you fucking kidding me? Russia is like India's best friend for years
>>
>>53969419
Yeah I got a buddy. Dir, used to having a nice large office, group is moved to new building, open floor plan, he has no privacy now, fucking hates it.

yeah I love my role and getting to wfh, it is pretty awesome. Just takes some discipline when you have all the distractions that can come with it. I need to be around for some meetings but if not, can work whatever hours I want.
>>
>>53968913
>asians cant into creativity for the most part and rely on memorization/emulation
yes
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1300x4704) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1300x4704
>>53968477
>pajeet as a CEO
>fucking ramen base code
you cant make this shit up
>>
>>53968421
you have two choices. I can kill you, or you can kill me and my little girl can get the insurance money- i mean become a part of the microsoft botnet or become part of the russian hacker botnet
>>
>>53968391
Fuckin rekt!
>>
>>53970601
I chose Russian Botnet.

I've got more respect for Putin than I do Bill Cucks.
>>
>>53970500
I'm the guy you're replying to, and I wanna give credit on a few things.

I am a Thinkpad fan. Lenovo did that right, but I don't know if that's truly because of the company or Western engineers. Someone with a better history of Lenovo should clarify this.

Only countries I see in Asia that are doing well are places like Japan, S Korea, etc etc. These are all mostly places that have accepted, if you want modernization to work, you have to accept Westernization.
>>
>>53970570
That sounds like all of the big tech companies. Google and Apple are just as bad.

Note: I'm not defending Microsoft
>>
>>53970779
Japan is almost fully westernized, as our client state we not only have full control over their political situation but also a great deal of influence in culture.
>>
>>53968884
>ignoring the triumphant history of america
>>
>>53970992
Japan is literally an american colony.
>>
>>53971019
Our greatest ally.

Not even the Coreans can compare in all their grovelling to appeal to Americans.
>>
>>53968290
They largely increased the productivity of their respective companies.

Word is, the fact they confuused toilets with unused office space has a lot to do with it.
>>
File: file.png (13 KB, 943x199) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13 KB, 943x199
Welcome to Microsoft, where they pull a business critical feature from their cloud platform with 7 days notice and tell you they won't even have a timeline for when they'll re-add it for 6 months.
>>
>>53971045
This makes me want to take a Japanese wife even more.
>>
>>53971208
those pixelated vaginas though
>>
>>53971122
Not surprised. Micropajeet, not even once.
>>
>>53968415
Says the unskilled NEET riding on the coat tails of white people who actually did something with their lives
>>
>>53971235
No, i meant a 3D waifu, anon-san. ^_^
>>
>>53968896
Yeah no. Maybe in the beginning when only people who could afford it could make it across. Now everyone and their uncle is going across simply because of the prospect of making more money. The H1B VISA is being abused by both corps and mediocre Indians.

The cream of the crop percentage of the H1B VISA population has reduced to single digits because of that abuse.
>>
>>53968290
I don't get racists
>Blacks do nothing but collect welfare and shoot people
>REEEE fucking niggers!
>Asians work hard, take over multi-billion dollar tech companies
>REEEE fucking pakis!
>>
if china allowed google, google would have a chinese ceo. They are simply trying to get a billion more people from india to use their services, isnt it obvious?
>>
>>53971610
>work hard
And here's the problem, pajeet.
>>
>>53971610
Well, where are these "pakis" working hard then? Cause now everytime a new "big" version of android comes (basically lollipop with a different name and an extra feature or two) shit's like coming back to 2 years ago when it was unusable.

And Windows still remains to be a piece of inconsistent shit without good font rendering, but they're putting quite some work on cortana which is essentially fucking stupid on a desktop
>>
>>53971208
If we took their woman then they would wake up to the power we have over them so it's a no go.
>>
>>53968290
This is why my next computer is going to be a Mac. I despise Indians.
>>53968379
T. Pajeet
>>
Just imagine the smell of their hands.
>>
>>53968290
Been working IT at a big data company for 3 years. This my experience:

Indians in India:
Fucking worthless, lazy, barely speak English, can't into simple shit.

Indians in America:
God tier, smarter than everyone except east asians, work more than everyone else, hate muslims and think Trump isn't so bad.
>>
>>53971835
My experience with Indians in America has not been nearly that positive. Most of them have zero initiative - they'll do what they're told, but you have to spell out every single thing you want them to build. There's also some sort of weird resentment/superiority factor going on there. Not sure what that is about.

There are of course exceptions in both directions around that, but I've found what I described above to be the relative norm.
>>
>>53969669
>that's what Pajeets believe
>>
>>53968379
True. White supremacists like to bring up how whites smarter than blacks by their average IQ, yet upper-caste indians, east-asians and ashkenazi jews far eclipse whites.
>>
>>53971903
>upper caste indians
>"if you discount 95% of indians, then they're smarter than all whites"
>>
>>53971903
They do.

The thing is when you point these statistics towards blacks they're automatically wrong. Because you know, "wasism"
>>
>>53968770
Don't underestimate them anon. Some tips on identifying jews with keywords:
Pajeet
Dude Weed Lol!
dindu nuthin
edgy
>>
>>53971883
they have the work ethic of the common fast food employee and the wage to match.
>>
>>53968825
Inventions are made by (jewish) scientists, copy-pasting is left to the indians.
>>
>>53971883
Nearly all the Indians at my company are management with a few engineers.
>>
>>53968749
Jews own them.
>>
>>53970570
Any more of that? Holy shit
>>
the vast majority of curry niggers are useless and only get anywhere through nepotism. it's funny how chinese on visas working in tech absolutely despise indians because they are lazy and incompetent fuckwads.
>>
>>53968884
>sweden
>homogenous
well, not for long anyway, soon they're all mudslimes
>>
>>53970570
good read, moar?
>>
>>53968379
THIS.
>>
>>53968379
Trips of truth.
>>
P
O
O

I
N
T
H
E

L
O
O
>>
>>53968290
Cheaper and more willing to do the board's dirty work
>>
>>53968379

White Trash on Suicide Watch
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.