[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRISM and spying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
Why do you care about spying and PRISM? It's not like you have anything to hide unless you're a pedophile. The only reason I could see /g/entoomen be concerned about people knowing what's on their computers is CP, in which case you deserve to be caught anyway.

Surveillance does catch terrorists, and that's more important than your "right" to privacy, pedo.
>>
File: h5RCizA.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
h5RCizA.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
>>53938721
>>
>>53938721
Lol truuuuu
>>
I'm not a terrorist so I claim my right to have privacy.
https://prism-break.org/en/
>>
File: BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg (39 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
BMZ9g3ZCMAAvZN2.jpg
39 KB, 384x512
>>53938721
>>
>>53938758
The government doesn't know who the terrorists are until they get caught. That's the whole point of surveillance. You have just as much of a right to privacy as the terrorist until a warrant is issued against Mohammed Ackbar an his merry band of jihadists.
>>
>>53938821
survey your fat ass then
>>
>>53938819
This actually proves my point though. The Nazis left regular Germans alone and only went after Jews, just like our governments will only go after terrorists.

Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>53938721
did the guy that pays you showed up? is this what you are paid to shill?
>>
>>53938842
How much CP do you have on your SSD?
>>
>>53938721
>be ameritard
>don't know about the fourth amendment
>hurr durr anti-spying = terrorism
>>
>>53938958
I'm not American faggot.
>>
Why are phones and computers treated differently then let's say rooms?

Imagine if you could own a room which can't be entered by no one.

"Sorry, mam, he's got your son in an encrypted room. There's nothing we can do."
>>
>>53939049
Rooms can't actually be encrypted. Once the police have a warrant for the media, they can choose to unencrypt it however they want. Encryption has no special legal status.
>>
File: 1455967972225.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1455967972225.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
>>53938721
then, if i'm not a terrorist or a pedophile why they spy?
>>
You're completely ignoring drug users.
>>
>>53939157
Because they don't know that you're not a pedophile terrorist.

>>53939187

They also deserve to get caught.
>>
>>53938721
>Surveillance does catch terrorists
Since when?
>>
>>53938721
you're walking a slippery slope faggot anon.
>>
>>53938821
>You have just as much of a right to privacy as the terrorist until a warrant is issued
So none at all? Because terrorists?
>>
File: 1451758076556.jpg (355 KB, 1673x431) Image search: [Google]
1451758076556.jpg
355 KB, 1673x431
Sigh
>>
>>53938721
>Why do you care about spying and PRISM?
It's not ok to spy on me without my consent, period.
>>
>>53939049
>Why are phones and computers treated differently then let's say rooms?
What are you trying to argue here? That we should limit how strong doors, frames and bolts we should be allowed to use?
>>
>>53939448
Fuck yes. Welcome to the post 9/11 world baby.
>>
>>53939520
Yeah, nah, fuck that.
>>
>>53938843
You have no control over what they consider "jews"

>2022, a study finds a correlation between people who watch anime and pedophilia,
>In the increasingly anti Japanese climate which rose to a world super power after Russia stumbled when the middle east collapsed and Europe descended into chaos amidst the refugee crisis of early 2017, any excuse to badmouth otaku culture is pounced on by the "trusted friends alliance"
>The ensuing media frenzy is instrumental in the political campaign of an up and coming "hard left national loyalist" who promises to end "rampant" pedophilia sweeping the nation, promoting children protection rights, and inclusive safe spaces.
>A few criticize the study, citing small sample sizes and lack of control group, but are drowned out by the overwhelming public rhetoric.(are you defending the pedophiles)
>The sweep begins, conversations and behaviors are analysed...
>Your name, yes you you faggot, appears on a list because you used to frequent an image-board founded for the discussion of anime
>You probably don't even come here for anime, you probably think it's gay. I bet you never watched an anime in your life.
>Your name is on the list though
>You are marked a "potential pedophile" and immediately lose your right to vote (this is a safe space america remember, wouldn't want the pedophiles to vote for something offensive)
>There are other rights you lose, suddenly you have to register at your local police station, you aren't allowed to live within 5km of a school, you have to register your any journey which takes you outside your state.
>you try to appeal, you never even liked anime. But your legal rights are almost nonexistent and sympathy is low
>you have to be observed when you are around your own children, your wife on advice from the police moved back in with her parents.
>that doesn't really matter though because you were layed off by HR for some bulshit reason (wouldn't want to hire a pedo)
>>
>>53939631
I hate weebs with a passion. There is no way they would put me in a camp because of being an Anime watching weeb. Everyone knows that most of 4chan hates weebs.
>>
>>53939710
>implying normies know anything about 4chan besides "the asshole of the internet" or "the hacker known as 4chan"
>>
>>53939710
There's a funny animation in here somewhere with that exact premise...
>>
>>53939710
The board was founded for the discussion of anime, your name would be on the list. I wonder how many people who were anticomunist ended up in concentration camps because of some meeting they attended for the coffee.

Are you so scared that this might come to fruition that you would post a statement like this to try and protect yourself? considering a quick anti-weeb facebook update just to be sure?

I used the anime example because it's relevant, this could literally be anything; people who played video games are more likely to commit rape, people who watched science-based youtube videos build pipe bombs and blow things up, people who read that one book had a tendency for incestuous relationsips- do you want to live in a world where you censor whatever you say and do, no matter how private or small the audience, lest you be profiled as an abhorrent citizen?
>>
>>53939961
All you have to do is join the anti-weeb mob and then you're safe.
>>
Since I have nothing to hide they have no reason to arrest me or spy me.

So no reason not to try and develop layers of security - and if they break in they find nothing - because I had nothing to hide, they just wasted money and time.

But sure chances they'll target me are minimal since I hide nothing - I do nothing strange - but with windows they don't have to have a reason to spy me they just do it because they can do it with everyone.
>>
>>53940359
That extra security will get you spied on and could lead to a false positive.
>>
>>53940399
False positive for what? Let's stop being delusional.
>>
Jesus Christ you retards stop replying to this bait thread
>>
>>53940431
Go back to your vegan thread.
>>
>It's not like you have anything to hide unless you're a pedophile.
Post penis, face, drivers licence, birthdate and social security card in same pic pls.
>>
>>53940443
not my thread :)
>>
>>53940449
This
>>
>>53940449
I can post you penis since no one but the internet will ever see it but I'll stop there... also not op.
>>
>>53940449
how would the NSA get your social security card number from spying on you on the internet?
>>
>>53938721
why you fuching live if you are gonna die anyway? GTFO retard
>>
>>53940499
You've never entered your social security number into a financial/job website?
>>
>>53940449
I don't care if the NSA knows that stuff because they won't harass me, unlike 4chan.
>>
>>53940521
nope
>>
>>53940528
But they don't have to know it - just having your name they have access to all that, they're governmental agency and as a US citizen you're their product, free to do w/e with it, for us foreigners they have to steal all that and what would work better than windows 10.
>>
>>53940562
I'm foreign too and they can get that information by just asking your government.
>>
>>53940599
Much harder, governments usually hate usa - open the news and co-operate only in extreme cases - terrorism, international criminals - even for a small time pedophile they won't have interest in you.

All the interest could have in you is just random data collected for random studies and profiles.
>>
>>53940499
They already have you're social security anyway. What are they going to steal it back so they can pretend to be you ? Why they can already post rare pepes and jack off to Hentai themselves
>>
>>53940620
>governments usually hate usa
Lol yeah Canada is basically North Korea.
>>
>>53940631
>you're

stopped reading :^)
>>
File: furry.jpg (43 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
furry.jpg
43 KB, 604x453
>>53938721
>anything to hide
>pedophile
I don't fully understand this fixation but it is very revealing
>>
>>53938721
I don't see you posting your metadata here, shill. Until you do, you don't have a right to to treat people who don't want to be spied on as (insert something ALL Americans hate here)
>>
>>53940657
For fuck sake this is why I should've got aborted the world isn't for me your right I'm not good at using you're correctly it is you're right to do so
>>
>>53940815
If english is four first language this tells aloooot about you, I mean illiteracy around the world tell the same thing.
>>
>>53938843
> The Nazis left regular german Nazis alone.
FTFY

Trade union members, social democrats, communists, jehovah's witnesses, homosexuals, the mentally ill, the blind and the deaf (including those that were not so from birth), gypsies (even registered german ones), jews, ... and so on plus basically every country conquered was fucked over.

It was a situations close to "german Nazis" and "everyone else", really.

In the USA or where ever you live, are you really fully part of the social & political club that makes the laws? Because otherwise, I'd not think you're immune, even if the situation was on par.
>>
>>53941456
>t. Moshe Goldstein
>>
>implying paltalk is actually the most secure service and nsa isn't just trying to scare us away from it
>>
>>53941495
I'm not religious.

Just beware of surveillance like that. If it seems like it is done by and appealing to a group of insecure & power freaks ("If I can't see everything, I have to be scared of heinous crimes all the time!"), that is not a good sign.
>>
>>53938721
>you have anything to hide unless you're a pedophileare you a fucking retard?
plenty of non-pedos have things to hide
terrorists
non-pedo criminals
le evil hackers
stalkers who walk the line between legality and illegality

even before we get to the legitimate arguments in favor of privacy for normal citizens (and how privacy =/= something to hide), you've gone made an ass of yourself by missing the fact that people other than pedos have things to hide.
>>
>>53939479
>>53939479
>>53939479
>>53939479

/thread
>>
>>53940528
>they won't harass me
[citation needed]
it's already known that NSA staff look at pictures of nude women they've sucked up in the office.
>>
>>53938721
I so not care about 'spying' (the correct term is security) , I think it is vital to keep the safety of a nation, as Trump pointed out, we need to support the NSA so they can catch the bad guys (Muslims).

Failing to do so will result in a crippled America.

Who's with me?
MAGA
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.