[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw want a gaming pc but don't know how to build one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38 KB, 535x577
>tfw want a gaming pc but don't know how to build one

should i just commit sudoku its just too compicated
>>
>>53936751
Yesssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>53936751
Yeah.

Try learning something for once in your life.
>>
>>53936751

search build gaming pc tutorial on youtube
>>
>>53936751
Buy alienware install windows 10, directx 12 heaven, games old and new play flawlessly, buy VR to complete your life
>>
>>53936751
If you can't do something that simple, you definitely shouldn't waste more of your time and money on vidya.
>>
>>53936751
It's no harder than following instructions on a lego kit, honestly.
>>
>>53936751
Buy a mac - fuck games and fun
>>
>>53936799
You'll just get idiots like Linus and Jayznosense
>>
>>53936751
>>>/v/
>>
>>53936886
yes out of the hundreds of results you'll only get two youtubers
>>
It's pretty easy OP. But I tell you what if you lived nearby I would build it for you cause I enjoy doing that shit.
>>
I did it first time 3 years ago, was fun but pretty intense, considering i 'm total poorfag and i bought $800 pc, that's 3 monthly salaries in my country

There aren't many things that can go horribly wrong unless you're ogre-tier clumsy. The hardest thing for me was install mobo because i didn't see the little bag with screws which came with it.

Literally just take some tablet/laptop and play tutorials while you're building it. Also, triple read your mobo manual
>>
>>53936819
>ctrl+f lego

yasssss
>>
>>53936751
Look for a youtuber called cooldudeclem his channel is the best out there for self build gaming pc's
>>
>>53936751
Here is a very good guide on how to build a PC, by a qt called Rose: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
>>
>>53937397
She sure got a QT accent. Would watch again.
>>
Just buy a ps4 for about as much money as a decent gpu
>>
>>53936751

Legit winged my first build. You must have complete autism.
>>
>>53939376
And get scammed with monthly fees and paying for games. Besides, >30FPS
>>
>>53936751
read the guide on the g wiki. Oh wait, you probably dont even know that g has a wiki.
>>
>>53936751
you don't even need an online tutorial, literally use the guide(s) that come with the parts
>>
>>53936751
Trust me, you don't want a gaming pc
>>
>>53939623
Then what the fuck does he want then? A fucking console?
>>
>>53939921
>gaming
>>
>>53936751
here OP, watch supreme cutie rose build a pc:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
It's really easy! You can do it, too!
There hardly is anything to fuck up nowadays, if you are unsure about anything, just take a moment and read up on how to proceed.
>>
Buy the parts, watch a video and follow it. That's what I did. It's easy Anon.
>>
ITT: underage
>>
>>53936751
I was able to build a computer at the age of 10, and this was before modern day's color coded / shape coded hardware and everything being auto-detected.

Please immediately remove yourself from the gene pool if you as adult can't build a computer today.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.