[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will google fix this disaster shit phone? atleast samsung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: nexus-6p-12.jpg?itok=OG5VwYkS.jpg (210 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6p-12.jpg?itok=OG5VwYkS.jpg
210 KB, 1200x900
How will google fix this disaster shit phone? atleast samsung fixed their mistakes in their s7.
>>
>>53933823
>google
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>53933823
is it really that bad?

besides no SD and no IR blaster what is wrong with it?
>>
>>53934705
OP is a massive faggot.

this is one of the best phones, even when its relatively "old"

stock android is pure goodness and the only thing i feel it lacks (besides microsd and battery ) is OIS
>>
>>53934769
yes i am considering buying one but i hard to find a good deal i want at least 64 since no msd but 128 would be nice
>>
>>53934769
>stock android is pure goodness
It looks like shit and lacks a lot of features.
>>
>>53934705
It looks fcking ugly
>>
>>53934800
what features is it lacking?
>>
>>53934816
i actually like the look of it a lot
looks better than most phones ,much better samsung garbage

IMO the 6p and the HTC on M7 are best looking android phones ever made
i like the metal builds and industrial looks
>>
>>53934866
no MSD
no IR blaster
no removable battery
no OIS
>>
>>53934866
Small things like flashlight, TV/stereo controller, proper file manager, proper camera app, proper music player, reading mode.

I guess the 300 Google apps makes CM good ;^)
>>
>>53934800
much in love with touchwizz my friend?

get some taste man, stock android is quite easy to customize and the lack of apps can be solved easily. at the ame time you get the android stock experience free of bloatware and forced shit.
>>
>>53935002
Nope, im using MIUI. I used to run CM on my phone but it looks so outdated nowadays and most of the apps are complete garbage
>>
>>53935016
>looks outdated
what do you want your OS to look like? you can modify that.
>most of the apps are shit
but there are good ones, and this is something every android device has.
>wanting bloatware from jews
why man, why?
>>
>>53935059
>MIUI
>bloatware
So you have never used MIUI? Unlike you google fanboys i dont need google music, google playstand, google news, google video, google chat, google books
>>
>>53933823
fix it yourself
https://www.kali.org/kali-linux-nethunter/
>>
>>53934901
oh, I don't really care or use any of that stuff so I guess I never noticed.

>>53934927
>flashlight
it has that though
>proper file manager
it has that though

you can download apps to fulfill the rest of those.
I will give you no stereo/TV remote even though almost nobody uses that or finds it useful.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-130215.png (464 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-130215.png
464 KB, 1440x2560
>>53933823
Lol it's the best phone I've ever had.

>tfw most of you will never ever know this feel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.