[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag here. What programs should I use to protect my PC while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Tor.png (373 KB, 1141x700) Image search: [Google]
Tor.png
373 KB, 1141x700
Newfag here.
What programs should I use to protect my PC while accesing the deep web?
>>
norton anti-virus
>>
>>53933126

Don't.
>>
Nothing. You have no point in going on the deep web.
>>
>>53933126
*don't run Windows
*disable Javascript in the Tor browser
*don't have Flash installed

these are the major three vectors through which Tor users get de-anonymized.
>>
When I see threads like this I always think it is Some kind of LE looking to see if anything new is in use. Do you think they do that?
>>
>>53933126
Google Chrome is best for accessing deep web
If you forget to download your pizza you can always look through Chromes cache!
Have fun getting fucked in jail pedo fag
>>
>>53933126
tor browser with umatrix and https everywhere do the trick for me.
i actually use it with the tor network feature turned off for normal browsing also
>>
fuck off
>>
Gentoo
>>
>>53933265
How can enabling JS de-anonymize you?
>>
>>53933126
The same browser you use for the searchable part of the net will do.

Unless you meant darknet, this case it depends on which part darknet you wish to reach, GNUnet, freenet, ZeroNet...
>>
>>53937039
for example javascript canvas
also you can load javascript that sees clients real ip address and reports it to the server with js which is even more serious problem than the canvas string
>>
>>53933126
There's nothing to see there.
>>
>>53937206
The tor browser prevents this canvas identification thingy.

Also, If you could simply get the real IP address via JavaScript, there would be no point in Tor.
>>
>>53936820
This imho desu senpai
>>
>>53933126
if you mean tor its boring as cuck nowadays. all the drug shops are honeypots and most of the cp has been taken down. also there is no interesting gubrmnt secrects available anymore. i suggest you go for freenet, gnunet or the best one, i2p.
>>
>>53937280
> Honeypots
Hey. BlackOPs need underground funding too. Do your part for FREEDOM.
>>
>>53937230
>If you could simply get the real IP address via JavaScript, there would be no point in Tor.
its quite simple to do that actually. and thats why tor browser blocks js by default.
>>
>>53933126
You need a spoofer & a vpn. You may need more than one spoofer though.
>>
>>53933126
Use Windows 10, it's great for anonymity.
>>
>>53937349
>tor browser blocks js by default
no it doesn't.
NoScript Addon is installed and only blocks Javascript on non-https websites.
>>
File: Inquisitive.jpg (96 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive.jpg
96 KB, 700x979
>>53937280
>anymore
>>
>>53935379
we already know they do that, go back to your sergeant and tell him the jig is up
>>
>>53933126
>Make Tails VM
>Connect Tor
>Browse

>Throw away VM out of disgust
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.