[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread dieded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: spg.png (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spg.png
56 KB, 1920x1080
Last thread dieded
>>
iPhone SE vs iPhone 6s

which one bros?

>inb4 neither

fuck off I'm done with android and I'm done with windows phone
>>
Getting a 6p soon. hope it's good
>>53930052
ios is shit. it's literally made for teen girls who only use instagram and facebook
>>
Is a first-gen Moto G viable these days? Does it run 5.11 fine, can I expect to get Marshmallow on it? I want to try and switch to Android from my WP Lumia 520.
>>
>>53929756
You fucked up
>>
File: phones.png (193 KB, 877x281) Image search: [Google]
phones.png
193 KB, 877x281
Which one?
I need a new one for less than 300 and I don't want to downgrade too much from my LG G2.
>>
Hi,

is there an option in gmail to "always cc to:..." ?
thx
>>
make a proper title so that I can filter these threads
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 1936x1936
Note 4 / Note Edge owners, help me out:

Check your phones for this mark. It'll be in the regulatory info page. If you've got it let me know your country, carrier, and model number if you can. Thanks!
>>
>>53931931
The Huawei. For that price range, I'd also look at the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
>>
>>53930052
You're making a huge mistake. Just keep in mind that 128GB UHS-I (20MB+ write/40MB+ read) microsd cards can be bought for as low as $30.
>>
>>53930885
nope it's shit. Also consider getting a zte warp elite, better specs than a moto g 3rd gen for half the price.
>>
Going from a 6S to an S7 Edge.
Last time I dailied an Android was around half a year ago, an HTC M8 running 4.4 and 5.0 for a very brief time.

What has changed since then?
>>
Looking for a phone around $400
In US so Mi5 is a no
Would rather a smaller phone
Should I get an xperia
Camera isn't super important but it need s a 1080p screen at least
My current s5 active is garbage
>>
>>53930052
I just upgraded from a 4S to an SE and I think it's awesome. Perfect size for actual usage, fuck them big ass tablet phones
>>
I have no idea what phone to get. I've did plenty of research and it's gone nowhere.

Be my personal consumer advice service, /spg/?

Soft budget: £250 (can stretch it up toward £300)

Really want: Good battery life

Do not give a shit about: Camera, fingerprint, speakers

Nice-to-have: Fast charging, USBC, USB3

Can take or leave misc. stuff like: NFC

A large sharp screen would be nice (want to read ebooks and maybe play with Google Cardboard)

Should preferably be rootable (but I don't care as much as I used to)
>>
>>53933844
OnePlus X
>>
>>53934018
I've heard bad stuff about Oneplus' support, and a ton of bugs/reports of generally unfinished device software.

Still, I'll consider it. Why the X instead of the 2? It seems to be limited to 16GiB storage.
>>
>>53934106
It has expandable storage.
>>
>>53934159
Unless things have changed since my last device with an SD slot, you can't really put apps on the SD card, right? Only media. In which case, meh. One reason I'd have for getting a device with more storage is to guard against the ongoing inflation of APK size.
>>
File: these too.png (143 KB, 571x277) Image search: [Google]
these too.png
143 KB, 571x277
>>53932555
These two are normally priced a cut above the 300 limit but I can get either of these two for less than 300 so might as well add these in my potential choices.
So which one?
>>
So I'm finally upgrading from my iPhone 3. What compelled me was the Uber webapp not working when I needed it to.
I don't really play games or fuck with social media (though it might be helpful when I need to manage my company's presence). I'll probably get the Slack and Trello apps and use the browser some more otherwise I'm not sure how else I can leverage the increase in mobile computer power to actually literally improve my quality of life (any suggestions?).
That said, I was thinking of the SE for the form factor. What do other phones do better that I should seriously consider? The Xperias aren't stocked near me and I saw some posts on /g/ before lamenting build quality issues. Can anyone verify?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-11-45-15.png (43 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-11-45-15.png
43 KB, 720x1280
>>53934238
>Unless things have changed since my last device with an SD slot, you can't really put apps on the SD card, right? Only media. In which case, meh. One reason I'd have for getting a device with more storage is to guard against the ongoing inflation of APK size.
Depends on phone and android OS version. My zte warp elite will let me install apps to the microsd. I can also move them to the microsd later. But for real though you should have a phone with microsd slot, you're going to deeply regret it later if you don't. I got my 128GB microsd card for only $25. If you get a phone without a microsd slot you are literally paying more for less.
>>
Whats a good, hopefully FOSS camera app for Android, other than Snap?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.