[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best buy job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Best_Buy_Logo.svg.png (97 KB, 2000x1493) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Best_Buy_Logo.svg.png
97 KB, 2000x1493
Job interview at best buy on Saturday. Anything I should know or do?
>>
>>53926577
are you applying as a cashier, floor salesperson or pajeetsquad technician
>>
>>53926622
As a sales person
>>
>>53926577
>Anything I should know or do?
yes

/g/ is not for advice. gtfo to >>>/adv/
>>
>>53926577
>>53926639

Hope you like getting fired for not selling enough credit cards. Don't forget to shill those monster cables.
>>
>>53926639
I hope you don't have autism. You will be judged on your charisma and ability to carry on a conversation. You should be knowledgable about at least one of their big ticket areas. Know about the latest TV bullshit, the latest stereo bullshit, whatever.

As long as you seem like you have your shit together and dont empty spaghetti all over the interview room, you will be fine.
>>
>>53926685
Thank you based anon
>>
Former Best Buy salesperson here, now geek squad agent. There's not much advice I can really give because your experience will likely vary wildly depending on your particular store culture and management. About the most I can tell you is that they will likely be looking for customer service skills over any actual knowledge. They greatly value credit card apps and extended warranty sales over everything else (though the company mantra is Revenue Is King). Get on your supervisor's and management's good side, and you might find yourself getting away with lots of things other employees do not.
>>
No, you literally need to know nothing to work there

I have seen pants on head retarted people woring there
>>
Why would you want to work there?
>>
your prior knowledge of computers/video games hinders you because they are looking for someone to sell what they tell you.
>>
>>53926804
This is true, I was working at a Best Buy mobile during holiday season and the manager pressured me into pushing iPhones more. And it wasn't like I was telling people not to buy iPhones but she knew I had android and wanted to make a point with me or something
>>
Just tell them the following, and you're guaranteed a job:

>I'll show up on time, in clean clothes, and sober.

Boom, job secured. Being able to speak English well is a plus, but most Americucks are use to dealing with foriegnfucks ruining our language these days.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.