[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /G/ I work for a organization with the resources and power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: $REUIFFH.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
$REUIFFH.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
Hey /G/

I work for a organization with the resources and power to access virtually any data it wants to. I have copied files I would like to put in the hands of the right journalist while maintaining anonymity, I am moderately tech savvy, but don't have the knowledge required for this. I am using a public wifi to write this post and am hoping that and it's non-specific nature will protect me.

I fear that my life may be in danger should someone discover I have copied these files so I would like to remove them from my possession ASAP.

I require:

1) A way to initiate and maintain contact with a series of chosen journalists

2) A way to transfer roughly 2 GB of data to them.

Thank you for your help.
>>
>>53925114
USB drop? No idea about the communication though.
>>
>>53925114
You chose to ask 4chan of all places?
Just make sure to encrypt all of your communications. PGP/GnuPG, Tor, etc.
>>
Use number stations like everyone else.
>>
>>53925114
You should realize that posting something on 4chan is roughly as anonymous and secure as searching for the full text in a google search bar, because of recapctha and google analytics. We have casual anonymity here at best. Masks and voice changers, rather than spy shit. Don't give yourself away if you stand to make a difference or a profit.
>>
>>53925114
https://freedom.press/
>>
Unless it involves raping kids or genocide, just forget about it. Read Glasers Whistleblowers btw. Whistleblowers get fired. A lot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.