[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got cucked by Windows 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Windows 8.1.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Windows 8.1.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
>uninstall a bunch of windows telemetry updates
>delete all the tasks for user experience and stuff
>delete the user experience feedback service thing
>want to reboot pc
>it's now stuck on "configuring windows, please don't turn pc off" screen
WTF is this shit /g/, I did exactly the same before on an earlier install of windows 7 on the same machine and it worked. Did Microsoft make some new updates that break the pc if you unintelligible telemetry stuff?
>>
>>53921022
Shut up.
>>
>>53921022
>unintelligible
Wow shitty keyboard doesn't even know uninstall
>>
>>53921093
How about you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>53921022
Werked for me. Have you considered that maybe you are retarded?
>>
>>53921022
>>53921187
Uninstalling a few updates and chaging registry entries won't change that you're a cuck to the botnet.
>>
I've had issues with Windows 7 updates ever since Windows 10 came out. It's fucked how you paid for it, but they can completely break it while trying to sneak in Windows 10 bits and pieces. I've heard Satya Nadella is paying Indians in flushing toilets and good plumping to keep them doing the needful.
>>
>>53921661
>It's fucked how you paid for it
OP here and i never had a problem besides what I describe in the OP.

I just held down power button to force a shutdown, booted the laptopt and it just worked. apperently it failed to uninstall one update, i uninstalled it again and the same message showed up again once i rebooted (said i had to reboot) but this time only lasted a few seconds.
>>
>>53921661

Why did they have to fuck up Windows Update on 7 and fill it with unwanted telemetry junk and various unnecessary bloat?
>>
>>53921022
Why would you fuck with the OS data?
>>
>>53921927
Why not? I uninstalled a few updates and deleted tasks in the windows task planner. it's not like I deleted system32.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.