[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Jewed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>Smart TV
>>
>Smart appliances
>>
>Falling for kike Stallmans GNU/GPL meme and working for free like an enslaved sheep
>>
>>53920859
The thing with Stallman is that he is a meme, Smart appliances are a real thing that sells like crazy.
>>
Smart TV is pretty good, dont have one but my friends
>>
File: 1426149121492.gif (998 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1426149121492.gif
998 KB, 500x282
>tvs now advetise how many cores they have
>mfw quadcore samsung
>>
>>53921783
>Smart TV is pretty good
just get an htpc you nigger

or if you're a tech illiterate pleb, just get a chromecast

literally no reason for a smart TV other than to jew customers
>>
>smart fridge
What kind of retard requires this?
Also
>dre beats
>apple products
>>
>>53922213
>friend bought smart tv 3 months ago
>never seen him using 'smart' functions since the day he bought it
>>
>>53922244
I set it up for my mother and her husband and whenever I visit they only watch MSN bc on it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1282x723) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1282x723
>>53920801
>TV
>>
>>53922213
My parents use the smart functions for streaming services.
Netflix is better on a 48' screen while sitting on a sofa rather than on a 24' screen while sitting on a office chair.
>inb4 tablets or smartphones
Nope, they're just to small.
>>
>>53922516
who the fuck has a 24 or 48 foot TV?
>>
>>53922516
this is why you just buy a normal tv that doesn't cost a gorillion dollars extra for an integrated system that isn't upgradable to a different smart device later on, and get a chromecast
>>
>>53920801

>dirt cheap streaming services with no commercials vs a house payment for satellite or cable that has half hour commercial breaks every 10 minutes
>>
>>53922566
Now it gets interesting when HEVC gets adopted more and more, all of their shit low processing power SMART TVs that costed a couple of hundred dollars more than the normal TVs will need an upgrade.
>>
>>53922213
>>53922566

>chromecast

You spelled 'poor apple tv imitation' wrong.
>>
>>53922244
>Friend has smart tv connected to home wifi
>Anyone on the network has access to tv
>Stop for a minute when passing in front of his house
>Stream brazilian waxing youtube video on his tv
>Next day he tells me his tv is going crazy
I genuinely recommend people to buy smart tvs just to fuck with them
>>
>>53922566
Where can you buy a good normal TV these days? And no, don't fucking tell me to dig in the dumpster for a 20 year old CRT. Any decent TV that comes out these days is "smart". There is nothing you can do about it other than not connecting it to the internet.
>>
>>53923182
Basically exactly what I was going to say. When I went TV shopping with my parents a couple years back, basically every decent TV in the style and size range we were looking at was "Smart," except for a few cheapo models from no-name brands.

>>53922540
Haha, I actually know somebody who has a full theater in their house, with a screen of at least 24'. He took a two-story three bedroom guest house and knocked out all of the walls and the second floor to make it one giant room. He also has one of those server things that real theaters have, along with a fiber line and the necessary subscriptions to allow him to stream current-run movies.

Obviously that anon meant " and not ', though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.