[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell my why I should buy this Drone right now! pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: phantom4.png (168 KB, 1181x667) Image search: [Google]
phantom4.png
168 KB, 1181x667
Tell my why I should buy this Drone right now!

pic related
>>
>>53919593
cause you'll fill some jew's pocket
>>
>>53919593
Because you're a consumer whore. Buying shit you don't need distracts you from that fact that life is ultimately meaningless
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 429x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 429x398
>>53919593
Do whatever
>>
so you can take awesome high res flight video?
>>
you shouldn't unless you are going to use it to film projects no one will ever even care to see

I mean 30 minutes to fly
>>
FAA Regulation.
>>
>>53919619
this tbqh pham

"do what thou wilt"
>>
>>53919610
>Because you're a consumer whore. Buying shit you don't need distracts you from that fact that YOUR life is ultimately meaningless
FTFY
>>
>>53919659
>he thinks his life is meaningful

Let's see what impact it has on the heat death of the universe
>>
>>53919673
I bet it contributes in making it happen
>>
>>53919593
Learn to fly smaller shit first before splurging out on something like a fucking Phantom 4, surefire way to get it rekt on the first flight.
>>
>>53919673
>He thinks his life is meaningless, and his only comfort is thinking everyone is doomed as he is

>Lives every day thinking he is superior to every normie and cries alone

>He fell for the dunning kruger trap

Hope you sleep well :^)

When it comes to meaning, skepticism is the only rational option, the same aplies to agnosticism in faith.

Someone who is atheist is one step behind by his own rational standards, and if you can't see it, you are retarded :)
>>
>>53919619
I'm keeping this pic
>>
>>53919593
make a DIY project is cheaper and more fun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.