[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Windows 10 privacy statement. >Finally, we will ac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1458567993032.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
1458567993032.png
87 KB, 390x352
From Windows 10 privacy statement.

>Finally, we will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: 1.comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; 2.protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of the services, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone; 3.operate and maintain the security of our services, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks; or 4.protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services – however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer’s private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.

Also this

>Microsoft Admits Windows 10 Automatic Spying Cannot Be Stopped
http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/11/02/microsoft-confirms-unstoppable-windows-10-tracking/#48d7e6402f4a

Is this the greatest affront to privacy ever?

Who uses this shit? Explain yourselves
>>
every single service provider that falls under section 230 does this
>>
>>53919139
Those companies have government regulation.
>>
>>53919139
What? That's not even remotely related
>>
>>53919100
>Who uses this shit? Explain yourselves

People who are so bored with their lives they need someone to spy on them while they use their computer. It's sad these weirdos exist.
>>
>>53919188
the TOS that OP is quoting from is referring to online services, not folders on your desktop
>>
>>53919214
It explicitly says private folders here

>such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders
>>
>>53919139
Yes but those businesses don't have access to private data that you aren't sending over the internet. This is an extremely large scope.
>>
>>53919243
yes, folders that you've marked as private in your email, skype, onedrive, outlook etc.
all online services
>>
>>53919328
Prove it
>>
Startmail dor search.
Linux for OS.
TransIP Stack for online storage.
Own domain with whatever for email.

Fuck American services.
>>
>>53919391
*Startpage for search
>>
We knew this
>using overdrive or any other cloud services
Retards
>>
Normal cucks and /v/
>>
File: 1459018730923.jpg (262 KB, 1022x800) Image search: [Google]
1459018730923.jpg
262 KB, 1022x800
>>53919391
>TransIP Stack

Website says 1TB storage for free. How is that possible.
>>
>>53919391
>Own domain with whatever for email

Lol, have fun ending up in everyone's junk mail folder. (not that someone like you ever needs to send emails of real importance, fucking NEET)
>>
File: prajeet.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
prajeet.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>53919469

prajeet detected.
>>
>>53920123
I'm serious. I tried doing exactly that and had this issue constantly.

I also had an autistic TA in college that did this and his emails ALWAYS ended up in my spam folder
>>
>>53920149
Pajeet confirmed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.